Yobit platform - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

Friend, it all depends on what kind of investment you want to make a contribution to? If we talk about the invest box that exists on the exchange, then everything is written there, and how you will receive, how much per day, what percentage. And it's very cool! I think this exchange is made really for people, and makes it easy to adapt!

Go to the "InvestBox" section and you will find there all the investments that you can join.
I want to warn you against investing in currencies that do not have a high market value because they will die soon

• +2 1

i advice you do not invest your money in trading without leaving , and get a good knowledge for it , this is not a gambling , you have to leave , and when you fee you are good , you can invest you money . For you second question , there is no percentage of earning , maybe to day you can earn 6% of your budget , and tomorrow you can earn 2% , and maybe you can’t earn nothing , and maybe you can lose , for that you have to learn , to know the market , and to know how to expect the price of any coin .

On 4/14/2020 at 7:36 AM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit

It depends on the capital you have, if you have enough to invest in Vmining you can enter there, there are good expectations of profits with that. https://www.yobit.net/en/mining/ with this link you can see everything it offers you, you can also go to the investment box here you get there https://www.yobit.net/en/ investbox / or you can also trade between currencies and play the fluctuation of their prices to obtain benefits with this link you get to that part https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/ Read, learn and analyze your movements, that It will help you to be successful in this, good luck and that you have many returns on your investment.

if you mean invest in an InvestBox, then you can check the percentages over there, but if you mean just putting money in the exchange you won't get any profit you have to do trades and try to profit

I am beggine too and I am not know a lot about what you said. Is this an investment that gives interest? This will be very good to find. I will look at yobit more then, thanks about this.

20 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

i advice you do not invest your money in trading without leaving , and get a good knowledge for it , this is not a gambling , you have to leave , and when you fee you are good , you can invest you money . For you second question , there is no percentage of earning , maybe to day you can earn 6% of your budget , and tomorrow you can earn 2% , and maybe you can’t earn nothing , and maybe you can lose , for that you have to learn , to know the market , and to know how to expect the price of any coin .

Wow , what a superb explanation, you really deserve more than a positive reputation for this your awesome explanation, very easy to accumulate. I find this your comment very useful to me to be honest

The methods available in the platform are multiple. Choose mining or investing in a currency like buying a currency lower than its original price. Or invest in one of the currencies against a specific profit rate, either from 10% to 3%, and let him know that the currencies for which he is given a few percentages, they rise and fall from time to time. The important thing is there are ways to choose what you think you can work on.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/14/2020 at 8:39 PM, Divya rana said:

There are several ways to invest on YOBIT,  there are several games and option to invest and earn easily and also Investbox is a facility that provides us with great value of investment i think there is value for money, so you can explore those options. 

Before investment you have to take a look at the exchange and review all the rules and other user review about that exchange. If you feel comfortable then you can make investment in only legit coins.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yobit is a great platform for exchange crypto currency. It’s very helpful for crypto trader. We can easily exchange our crypto and earning by deposit from yobit. Also we can earn by dice game from yobit. So It's a great platform for crypto currency.

go to investbox in yobit and there you have the investment plans and the money you need to invest, make sure you choose the currency you want to invest well, but you also have mining plans

• +1 1

You can invest in two ways, the first is to buy a currency and keep it until its price rises, and then sell it, including bitcoin or Ethereum Either the other way is through the investment fund, and you have to search for the most profitable currency for you by monitoring its price in the market and the activities that must be done to obtain the percentage it is required.

Edited by Alex9876r

YoBit brings its customers to participate in games and events like YoPony or YoPump, which allow you to try your luck. In addition, interested users can invest in YoBit’s InvestBox section for steady earnings. YoBit exchange has its own YO token, which brings many advantages for its holders. Besides, the platform organizes regular IEOs via its platform, thus allowing its clients to invest in hot new crypto projects. You can also invest in DICE.

Yobit is the top in safe hands platform for investment, if you be looking for to invest in Yobit, liveliness to the investment source and pick out the apposite currency in which you desire to invest, I want you the preeminent in your investment

Yobit plteform i think it is the best platform. It is the best exchange  in the world. It has many bright feature.  So i think it is the best and i think it's  fees are less than the others.

Investing in yobit is quite easy as it doesn't require any form of complicated strategy. As basically as from the investbox tab, you get to see the various coins,the minimum amount as well as the duration

On the off chance that you need to contribute yobit, you need to go yobit investbox alternative. You can see all of rules in here. On the off chance that you have adequate information about it, you can contribute.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:19 PM, guatazoo said:

In the investbox you can choose any investment plan to invest, but you have to be very carefully for those coins that's you invested because many of them are always becomes dead coins, and mostly those coins with high paying interest.

Do I wiud suggest to you to invest in micro token or yo token, they have low interest but they are somehow safe.

Dear colleague, I think you explain very well what the yobit platform investment box consists of, to me personally it has been very clear and above all very valuable information since this way I get an idea of how the yobit investment box works
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck to everyone

• +1 1

There are many ways to make money on yobit. Take crypto talk .org.Because I work on it.I joined it a few days ago.As far as I know, any performance on our cryptotalk .org is a show on yobit and the payment for the post we make is on yobit and we receive it from there.

• +4 1

yobit idea we want to know a lot of things because if we know something good here we have to discuss a lot of things then we can understand a lot of things because we can do a lot of good things here so we know a lot of things I hope we want to know a lot more  Then we can understand a lot

• +3 1

Investing in yobit platform is a great idea but required a lot of knowledge that will lead to your operation successfully. All you need is to go to the invest box and tab from the top and start investing.If you still not clearly you can contact the support team for more help.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yobit platform ia an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. The yobit platform facilitates the trading of as many as 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens ( according to coinmarketcap ) and 8,757 active pairings.

• +1 1

For now I have never invested, but later I plan to invest, so this post will be very useful for me. The only thing I can help you with is that you have to enter the investor option in Yobit and there they will give you the information you need

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This information depends on what investment feature you've chosen, Investbox? Vmining? If it's investbox, all you need to do is going to that section on the upper part of Yobit's website, then you just click on "My investments" to display your active investments: Interest rate, Investment period, Invested amount, Status, when the interests will be reinvested and a red bottom to close your investment at any time.

• +1 2

If you want to invest in investbox you can see it in the yobit website , but if you want to invest in crypto, you should check some youtube videos and you should do your research. You can improve your knowledge about crypto in this forum. Without knowledge you can lost all of your assets , in crypto every investments has their own risk, just like real life. My suggestion is don't invest big moneys when you're begginers because you don't want to regret it.

• +3 2
  • +5 1