Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple?

buy xrp is profitable neither more nor less than the other altcoins, personally I believe that it will hardly reach a value of 1 $ at least not in the short term but everything is possible...

I will advice that if actually you are jist starting off in crypto currency trading, it would be best for you to simply ignore all currencies you know little of or dont even know at all and just go for the most common amd top coins like the bitcoin or Ethereum to invest into. 

19 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I really appreciate your decision. That is your choice, of course also other people will certainly never be the same as your choice. I invested in XRP, but not in large amounts. So, in crypto not only is XRP good. But many other crypto, if we do not like XRP.

I don't see any potential in XRP, it a coin that is controlled by the governments and big centralized companies.

Ripple is a really good coin to trade with or invest in. The current price of the coin is around .2$usd. But maybe when the price will be at 1 usd then the coin will be considered as the most valuable currency. The currency will be actually more in demand. But now it is also in the top list of the most traded currency. This currencyhas a good scope to shine in life.  

I have read a recent report on Ripple coin that is said in the report that it is in danger and that it will not reach $ 5 this year so for me as a trader, the ripple will be a loser. I hope this will not happen again. I got some of it by buying, but its price will not exceed 0.5$

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

The fact is like that, but so far we can see people buying XRP only for trading. With the aim to get profit, not to hold long term. Maybe someone is doing it for long-term investment, but that's the decision of each person.

People who are holing for the long term on XRP, it is because they feel safe, it is a matter of lack of knowledge and they will not hear it from anyone else but from us.

15 hours ago, Jamil1011 said:

Yes.XRP is a much profitable coin.as you said it's price was about 0.3$.It is a much changed coin.So it should be good coin for invest and really i don't think it will be able to reach 1$ in this year.

It is might be profitable depending on how you invested in cryptocurrency, you might enjoy holding ripple because it always make higher increase if there is bitcoin bull run

4 hours ago, Summi said:

It wouldn't teach that price. It is not even up to a dollar so stop thinking about 5 dollar from it. It could be a very long time ahead.

yeah the problem with these type of currencies are the you would really have to exercise real deep patient if actually you really want to invest in them, because the have a really low tendencies of their prive volume increasing in a short duration after another. 

12 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

But in this case, I can't blame it too if people invest in XRP. for long-term investment, because that is people's choice. maybe we just tell the facts.

It is not a matter of making a choice because that is depending on luck something that should be avoided in crypto. It  is a matter of making a right choice.

32 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

It is not a matter of making a choice because that is depending on luck something that should be avoided in crypto. It  is a matter of making a right choice.

yeap this is somewhat the exact of what i suggested, about investing in new project and some unpopular projects as some of them tends to fail and crash in the near future, the only thing is to make your own choices and be responsible for it out come and hope for the best 

1 minute ago, halloweed said:

You are right, very right, but most people does not know the steps towards making right choices on investments, how do you help them.

posibly it would rather be best to teach an show them the simple basice steps and strategies towards makin crypto prediction and anylisis and not to simply make the decisions for them as if things come to go wrong, they will totally be discouraged. 

34 minutes ago, halloweed said:

You are right, very right, but most people does not know the steps towards making right choices on investments, how do you help them.

Personally i can not help them directly, but they can so couple research on the internet about those coins and and they will get a clear picture.

5 hours ago, Bitcoin93 said:

Don't think it can reach $ 1 again if you buy it today or this week, it will be profitable in the future, I think when the price of bitcoin can be more than k20 than ripple

But we still have hope that one day ripple will try to reach $1, this is possible for a potential coin to have an elevation of price at anytime

If you can seize the daily opportunities in the Ripple, then that is good. Other than that, this currency is good only for the long run, according to my opinion.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:44 AM, Agios said:

Based on CoinmarketCap XRP price today is  $0.297589 USD.  Although there is a small increase in prices from the beginning of October to date. but some experts said  It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

I don't like Ripple's fundamentals so i don't believe in it, but anyone "knowing" that it would be profitable or not is just lying. There are no universal rules that technical analysis always follows. Every prediction is an estimate or a guess.

On 1/14/2020 at 10:06 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Ripple is a well-mannered asian cryptocurrency has partner with scores of banks in asia it is trouble-free to avail yourself of flow to removal funds in asia than any other payment dispensation means, swell charge will increase, it is a profitable coin to invest in.

of couse bro because this is the top ranking coin of our market therefore you must consider ripple to confide and always think ripple is a tinny coin because this is backed by lots of bank and good usability in daily worl

10 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

It seems that for the right one in investing, certainly the top crypto that can be an option and that includes XRP. So I don't know for sure if people choose to invest in XRP, whether that person chooses appropriately.

Personally the main reason i do not want to invest in XRP is because it is centralized, so i have no right to tell anybody  to not invest on it, because my reasons are too personal.

12 hours ago, Kgn78690 said:

I think xrp is not good for short term because as you can see from long chart it's price has decreased so in my opinion it will takes time to reach it's previous level but if you are investing go for long term not for short term 

Even for a long term i think that XRP could be a not happy ending coin, these centralized coins are very untrustworthy.

On 05.01.2020 at 08:15, Reostra77 said:

ripple is the third largest and the second largest volume of coins for altcoin, so I think there is still a chance that the ripple price will increase

this cryptocurrency will not rise above $ 0.5.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/i1kcdpx08z

On 4/22/2020 at 9:48 AM, Сергей Прохоров said:

this cryptocurrency will not rise above $ 0.5.

What is your fact about this prediction, what do you see in ripple that it won't pass merely 0.5$, this is possible if there will be a bull run soon

1 hour ago, Saboor said:

What is your fact about this prediction, what do you see in ripple that it won't pass merely 0.5$, this is possible if there will be a bull run soon

let there be no running whatsoever. You read the information for this coin. the company that owns it, itself merges it in huge quantities.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

20 hours ago, Сергей Прохоров said:

let there be no running whatsoever. You read the information for this coin. the company that owns it, itself merges it in huge quantities.

The company are very trusted and this won't make the price of ripple to be statics and won't be able to cross 0.5$, if there should be a good bull run, expect the surprise soon

6 hours ago, Saboor said:

The company are very trusted and this won't make the price of ripple to be statics and won't be able to cross 0.5$, if there should be a good bull run, expect the surprise soon

Everyone would like to see this surprise. but he has not been around for many years and will not be.

On 4/13/2020 at 12:26 AM, teminalibug said:

dude xrp sucks so today i finally bought XRP and i was surprised that my 20 xrp were not spendable, how is that?

I was also surprised to hear that? What happened? Why can't you use your 20 XRP? What exchange are you using?