Are you going to invest or are you still going to wait - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Are you going to invest or are you still going to wait

I am a beginner at tis forum and working for at least a month. The way is easy to earn money from the cryptotalk. And during this hard period of working I have learned many things and got experience from the older users that in which way you can invest or trade in the market. Due to covid_19 the price is low  and peoples are storing the Bitcoins and sell them when it's market value turns up.

At this bad times especially during this pandemic bitcoin couldn't hit 13k-14k dollars like previous year so that I still holding buying and investing because I think bitcoin will record highest price next summer 

• +2 1

Yes mate !! I agree that it is good time for investing in crypto. As the prices are quite low for some potential crypto such as litecoin, TRX , XRP. On the other hand Bitcoin is showing a very good growth rate. As we all know after the first quarter bitcoin came down to 4000 US dollar. And right now it is close to 11000 US dollar. And at that time i did invested in bitcoin gain very good amount of profit.

I can invest now, because the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies dropped a lot a few months ago due to the Corona epidemic.  This stops trade between countries and thus lowers the price of cryptocurrency.  Now the crises will end and trade will begin soon bull run will begin.  So I like to invest now because it’s the right time.  It will be very beneficial for us. Thank you

Look my friend i am new here.. Actually i am here to earn some knowledge about crypto trading... When i will know about it i will start trading fully but now i am waiting...   

Am aready investing and its important you get that but the tough side of it is to actually develop the right light and be sure about it , the we we do things is to work in certain formulations that actually do work perfectly investing is such a challenge that it is really thought to understand what sometimes happen to the things we see out there we need to keep on moving and t=doing the right thing in every concept of a trade and investment, management is key

• +2 1

I don't know why everyone is waiting as we don't drop a lot lately. It seems that Bitcoin is waiting for everyone to buy at $10,000 and not want someone to be left behind. When we are all in position the next bull run begins and we can reach $100,000 or even $1million in just 1-2 years. Some don't believe this but I do and I am in position.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know of that like of speculation that has utilization of bitcoin. All I know is to change your bitcoin into fiat cash and locate a wise venture that suits you. However, on the off chance that you are glancing in tjat sort of venture utilizing crypto, I figure we don't arrive at that sort of adoptation.

According to how we are carrying the market is still bearish and for the same reason the price would fall more then for the moment while it is bearish because it is not convenient to invest but that does not mean that we do not have to be aware of the movements since if bitcoin like We project for the long term because when bitcoin rises, many others also plow it with the haci that we can have something clear and that is to know how far we can go with our investments and for what points they are raised

• +1 1

Maybe we are in front of a second pandemic today as the numbers in some countries are higher and with the winter approaching it can be difficult, I wish everyone is ok and nobody suffers from this virus first of all. Keep safe and remember always use a mask outside the risk is not worth to feel bad about it, don't be like Johnson and Trump. About the markets the problems can again be devastating. Nobody wants to shut down the economy but if the doctors ask this it will be decided again.

• +2 1

In my opinion, it is time to invest since the market is not at its best due to the pandemic.
you have to be patient to obtain satisfactory results and do not panic if it drops more

It depends, you can choose any, but tho require you to know much about analyses, this will help in having the right time to sell or buy, as of now, bitcoin is almost at $10000 which it has not break that resistance since having in in few months ago

By my conservative estimates, this is a good time to invest. Only there are some problems: the market is unstable, and perhaps we should take a break. And already during the drawdown to buy.

As for me it is the right time for invest in crypto.Because a huge amount of investor increase day by day in crypto field.the price is going high but slow if you analysis it deep. so,  it is the best time

Well, in general, it depends on the cryptocurrency, in some you can invest already now without fear of special risks, while others cause me concern and I would rather wait.

I will wait until the US elections are over. I think it would be a risky act to enter the market without a real return signal.

I am just holding Etherium and Tron. Tron started to launch a lot of DeFi project so it is already moved his price up. Talking about etherium i just believe in it.

I think this is the time to make the investment and buy different amounts of currencies because their prices are very low these days and they will rise again soon so we have to store these currencies until the price rises

Investing, it is obvious that you cannot wait any longer. When the river is rough it is fishermen's profit. The market is kind of crazy lately, but the crypto world always has its tricks up its sleeve to get it right, first and foremost. Little by little it recovers and can give good results if it is bought. Now the BTC is above 10,000 usd. It is time to buy because I do not think it will go down much more than that and will continue its upward path. The pandemic already did what it had to do and the BTC supported it.

• +3 1

At this time it is better to wait until you see where the market price of Bitcoin arrives which is currently around $11400 

Of course we must invest, the pandemic has not caused the value of virtual currencies to decline much, but obviously it must be done with intelligence, taking advantage of the fact that the price of bitcoin is rising a lot, for example we can buy high portions of btc, to see an increase rapidly.

On 4/14/2020 at 10:41 AM, halloweed said:

The only thing i'm waiting for is for the coins to go up, i have already put too much money in crypto that went down.

Next time, try to divide your capital, entering into payments will give you the opportunity to profit more, and most importantly, to avoid heavy losses when the market goes down.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1