Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

Hello dear friend, thank you for this topic, I agree with you on this.  Here in this forum we must help each other and work as one family, as you mentioned, for the old and new members to cooperate in order to achieve all the achievements

On 1/1/2021 at 3:11 PM, Techman said:

I think following some members will help us in understanding how the forum work easily, I will start following some few respected members of the forum some includes @Babubu609 @Calvinpriva @Whited35 @Guru2050 @kitekite24 @Raqeebzy @Dorjoy12 and others 

Following should not be limited only me and the few mentioned @Techman but goes beyond that axis because following has no limitations and there are good number of top members who are also giving the best of best crypto related information to help you more than you can imagine. Also follow them too. Well I will commend you for honouring and finding our posts worthy, valuable and useful in the forum which is main factors that stimulates you to follow our profile. Always do the right thing at the right time

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Let's Follow each other and become friends ... I enjoy being part of the cryptotalk and anyone can offer to follow me I will be glad to do tha same

Yes bro you are right we member of same community we should have to follow each other It is also compulsory for as to give likes to the post that are very good have some kind of information .Because if we don't like we should not be paid And We Should Also Have to  gain like by posting informative comments. Like and followe  each other and become a family 

• +1 1

Yes this is a brilliant idea to follow each other and become friends. In this way we can help each other and like others posts 

So i advise you all to follow each other and become friends. Follow me @Ab.kalyar

This is a very nice idea to follow each other and share our opinions together and to support each other's ideas and benefit from the experiences of others, but we must be wary of fraud and unreliable links.

By following each other on any site we can share our experiences because we can help begginers to improve their writing skills. It is good to make a new followers. We have must to support each other.

Hello my friend, it is a good idea to be friends from this forum and by following the comments and posts, especially if they are old members, who give us advice and benefit.

The main purpose of this forum is that to collect the different countries people at the same plateform and connect them to one another and if they follow each other they will become the friends but sometimes everyone don't give the reacts on your post. And always follow such people which they having the informative and useful post material. 

Well my friend thats the great way to work together in a team spirit at this platform. Because if someone has a problem then must share to some experts, they will surely gave you a great foundation indeed.

Yes I agree with you. A newbie follow the experienced members and learn from them. Some time people can't follow the other members they spend time in making creative posts . But I suggest you follow the all members and learn more from them.

I agree with you that if you agree with me, you will be able to do less. Seb is a new or old member of this forum. Please help improve this article or section by expanding it. Please share your experiences with each one so that the apple can be eaten. That's why I'm with you.

• +3 1

It is true friend we should follow each other and be friends in order to improve the forum and that everyone here within the forum can get along or be more friends or as a family that helps each other that is why I agree and I think the same thing as you because I like your idea of thinking as one all together.

his is a good suggestion, my friend, to make friends and increase mutual experience between members, but many members do not follow up on people who are working to post good posts to benefit from them.

Friends are blessings because friends are best we can have they can help you at the time of need they can share ideas with you and trust you more than you trust yourself.

Yes dear it's a good idea to follow eachother in this forum.Especially newbies have to follow senior members.It will help to increase their knowledge of this forum and will help how to work here.

• +1 1

We should all be one family in this wonderful site,
Perhaps we can follow each other and activate notifications in order to receive what others share or the topics they comment on, for the benefit of all.

• +1 1

Yes. We can follow each others. Make friends in this site. Then we can share own idea together. Take help from each others. And can give reaction each other if the post good. there are lots of benefit to make here friends. So make followers or friends.          

10 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Following should not be limited only me and the few mentioned @Techman but goes beyond that axis because following has no limitations and there are good number of top members who are also giving the best of best crypto related information to help you more than you can imagine. Also follow them too. Well I will commend you for honouring and finding our posts worthy, valuable and useful in the forum which is main factors that stimulates you to follow our profile. Always do the right thing at the right time

@Guru2050 impressed advice Thank you sir. It has been a while following your posts and others welcome back from Christmas and new year break. I hope you will continue share your good experience with us. Just as you advice me I will follow members that are posting valuable posts. 

• +2 1

Dear this the great topic that I have ever seen on this platform and l like this statement that we should follow each other on this platform and should help each other so that this thing makes us sympathetic friends so from that I would like follow to others so that I can make good friends on this platform.

Hi. In fact, I don't really like these subscription requests. If I like the material and the person's views on things, I myself will find the "subscribe" button.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Following each other and new people is good. As you will need likes on your post and if you are here for same purpose then befriending is not a bad option. 

Make new friends who share same purpose as you do !

I totally agree with you and to be honest is a good idea to follow each other most especially we the junior members so as to learn some experience and get some useful information about the forum from our seniors here

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/13/2020 at 6:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

Yes mate, let all be friends on the forum in order to make the forum more active and easy to for all members of the same community. But we shouldn't be friends that will be violating the rules and regulations guiding the forum. More greetings mate, have a nice day.