Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

This is an important issue between us. We should follow everyone now and create a little friendly relationship between us through which we will create a good friendly environment where we can discuss all the issues and hopefully it will start from now.

I think this is really a good idea but we should follow people whose posts are useful and they should also follow us if they find our psots useful but we shouldn't follow people who write junk posts.

• +1 1

Dear Fellow, This is a very important post through which if everyone works together, the continuity of work will be easier and progress will be increased easily.  Of course, we should work together to solve every task so that every task can be performed easily.  Newcomers will receive advice from seniors in the forum.  Since everyone is on this platform, everyone create staff posts related to crypto.  Help each other.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, let's see if we follow or like each other. It is not necessary that you will see that you will do a good job in it, then you will learn, then it is the most important thing. You will give a good post. You must get likes and comments. Will thank you

All of us can be genius in crypto currency, the only thing we need to do is do our own research about certain thing and do own research to avoid scamming. that we can grow our forum.

20 hours ago, Techman said:

. I hope you will continue share your good experience with us. Just as you advice me I will follow members that are posting valuable posts. 

More than last year @Techman stay turned for latest updates from me and several respective members. We vow to the share only the best standard and that is what we'll be doing. Be like that too.

it is best to subscribe only out of interest, not out of "good taste".  for me nothing better than "let's become friends and subscribe to each other."

Dear, I don't think it's possible because not everyone likes to make friends and lots of people rely on virtual friendships and don't follow crazy and being friends is not a good thing I think we should post them and chat with them  We want to read very informative people who are helpful in disseminating this information

@Babubu609 Obviously, its a great idea of following each other to create a community that could enable each member to get interaction with other members easily especially during sharing useful and informative posts that could reach other members easily and quickly for the new opportunities and possibilities

download - 2021-01-14T121734.434.jpg

Yes, it's a good initiative. If we can build a friendly relationship with each other. This can be very beneficial for our work. Because we have to face problems in our work, it is important to be sensitive at the same time. It is time for them to gather together . Otherwise, success will not come.

Hello my fellow you bring a union observation into the forum ,let follow each other and become friends , friendship bring understanding and positive change between each other 

It is a great idea. There is a need for the people to communicate with each other and to know about each other. When they know each other it means they know their happiness and sadness. They would  be each others companion at the time of their sorrows.

Well said my friend.Friendly attitudes towards each other can encourage us doing better work in this platform.And we can be friends by following each other as well.so If we follow each other we will get to know themselve and  can get their daily updates too. By doing so we also can discover new ideas and gain skills together. Then lets start making friends by following each other from now on👭

Not bad bro it is a good method or a good idea by this we were helping each other in the trouble and it was beneficial for everyone but I have a problem I don't know how to follow another account because I am new in this site.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

We can become friends in good work let no be friends in doing offences violating rules of the forum or any other sites. Be those friends who help each with good advices to make from different opportunity those who strive to success.

Yes you've got a point there mate. Apart from making this platform just to earn, if we use it wisely we could get a chance to expand our friend circle  worldwide and thus helping each others in needy conditions and to share knowledge too.

• +5 1

Each one like to follow senior individuals. It is additionally acceptable to make companionship there. You present realy smart thought to advance individuals and furthermore stage

Hey expensive mate , it is very good idea and really effective way to be pals on this community. With a bit of luck others additionally assist on this thread , and proportion usefull statistics with every other and additionally alternate the response among us.

Sure, nice work brother you talk from experience is better we should be working together in order to gain knowledge and share ideas with one another, because this will really help us but I will advice we should follow those that post meaningful and useful things in this platform, so that we can learn more from them. This will really help thanks

Yes, the members read the posts without evaluating the posts or following the members who make these posts.  Following memberships helps us be more helpful and also see helpful posts made by good members.

As new to the world of cryptocurrencies, I try every day to do things right, if one day I'm stuck for something, I try to look ahead to avoid falling, I try to help and collect all the possible and good information to be able to share it in the forum the good thing about this community is that it is made of good friends who always help you, good luck to all my friends.

• +3 1

I think that everyone is already acting on this principle. Those who were not looking for new information and communication on cryptocurrency topics have long left the forum.

If we follow each other. Let's share the information. Then we can gain a lot of knowledge. If we share our problems, we will be able to gain knowledge about them. If we are friends with each other, we can gain a lot of knowledge on our own. Then we will be much better. We can do better. Thanks.

I think this is good idea to helping others and become friends.As we are at the same platform we should help each other and share our experience and ideas with each others.From this idea I think the new commers get lots of experience from the senior members of the forum.on the other hand some people don't want to make new friends and don't share their new ideas.this is their own problems.