Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

If we become one here then we have to be good friends here then we can have some good opportunities here because when we can become a good friend here we can share something better than that then we are a good friend  If we need to know something good, we hope to know something good in this forum. If we want to know something good here, we have a lot of rules in a good way because we have to follow the rules.

• +2 1

Personal discussion is not by any chance or reason welcome in this forum only what is appreciated and accepted is constructive and valuable posts of crypto currencies that will be beneficial to the forum and it members. Following each other profile is also good but members should be discussing what to benefits them not outside crypto world

This site allows teamwork and sharing among members with various experiences and knowledge Consequently, it becomes a kind of functional communication relationship between the members The design of this site allows personal communication between members through the private messaging tool.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

How can this be done? If there is a legit way to do this then there is no issues and we will go well in becoming friends as well . this could aid a better chance in life as well.

It is a good thing that we follow each other and become friends of each other and some other people who are senior to us tell us about our mistake that you should do.We need to follow our seniors and make them friends.

I agree with you, dear. Because such sites need us to stand together as a team in order to raise the forum to a higher level. And that is through the exchange of experiences and working as a team so that everyone gets his goal.

Its really a good idea to support each other and help each other grow. In this great forum let's try and share knowledge about the things we know and also share our experiences to newbies so that they can learn from that.

Yes it is necessary for us to follow each other and become friends if we really want to make this forum interesting for all of us and by doing that we can add more to out knowledge

This is a great way to follow each other. Following each other gives us ideas of others and gives us the opportunity to benefit from each other's experiences. We should follow our senior member so that we can know more about this platform. Doing so will prevent us from making mistakes and will prevent our account from being closed. Cryptotalk platform is an opportunity to help each other.

Yes friend we should support each other and make this forum very friendly to the new members and help this forum grow with us. I find this forum as an opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency and yo make new friends using this forum. I hope everyone feels similar. 

Yes if you new on this form you want to follow the expert members and also get the knowledge about this form it's best way to know about cryptocurrency e Crypto form and you can also know about learning and also earning

This is a great idea. I hope that everyone will follow each other. We are here beginners, experts and other members with medium experience. 

So it is very nice that we can take advantage of expert advice and help beginners here 

I think we should follow each other,If we follow each other, we will have a lot of knowledge.Because this is the main platform for us.When we follow each other on which platform, we will become very good friends due to which we will have a lot of knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

To become follow each other there are two benefits 

One is that become notify about the comments and new posts and have more friends and more followers for everyone

• +1 1

This is one of the great post  thanks for this great post !

This is great idea  we need to stay friendly and help each other and we also have to share our problems here,  we need to give reputation to everyone.

To follow each other in this platform to become freind is when we follow eavh other with one mind,to have a good heart with each other and understand each other to become one in this forum,thanks to this topic of yours so interesting.

• +1 1

18 minutes ago, Techman said:

I think following some members will help us in understanding how the forum work easily, I will start following some few respected members of the forum some includes @Babubu609 @Calvinpriva @Whited35 @Guru2050 @kitekite24 @Raqeebzy @Dorjoy12 and others 

Thank you for mentioning me though I don't think I am on par with the other mentioned, they are all quality accounts with others you might have skipped.

They are definitely members to follow and learn few things in the crypto sphere from.

Talking about understanding how things works, why do you have bounty avatar without signature?

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/13/2020 at 6:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

I agree with you, making friends will go along way in helping one another, this forum is fundamentally meant for learning and discussing about crypto currency. Some of us here like myself have little knowledge about the field, am really looking forward to make cool friends that will help me around.

Yes mate I agree with you. Once we enter the forum we are part of a single family. We should support and encourage each other for the betterment of our respected forum. Give good ratings to worthy posts and follow good posters. You can learn a lot that way.

Hi dear its a good thing to follow eachother and to support eachother as we know that to survive here we need updated and fully explained information or knowledge so try to follow seniors and as well as other members which are creating good posts it will improve our skills

Its really good approach because most of our forum members supports everyone.I think that this basic idea of the site is the exchange of experiences between members so that everyone can get a high level scientific benefit from the existing experiences.

Yaeh, I agree with you we can support each other in this crypto. This is authentic way for us to improve our community reputation as well. Our communication regarding this, we can achieve good followers and make it easier for future. This is way to take information and knowledge from this forum. We should ready for all types of improvement in this forum.