Do Not Do This! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Do Not Do This!

On 4/13/2020 at 12:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

This Topic is for all members and beginners here.

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

These scammers just don't give up!

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Be careful and share with us every weird email you receive. 

If friend through emails you can acquire a virus or they can hack you by an email also known as phishing emails, these emails work when you send your personal data, remember do not send your personal data to anyone, any no site administrator should ask for them...

they will be filtered by the forum moderators soon, I do not trust any links you share here, I hope this topic will be viewed by the forum moderators, thanks for the post 

you are right. I frequently receive similar messages.
These scammers never give up and always send these messages. Therefore, we must ensure the credibility of these messages and do not open suspicious links to avoid losing our money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Yes, really it is a very annoying problem! I believe that everyone who works on the cryptocurrency project suffers from this problem, but within the Telegram there is a solution in order to prevent strange people from texting you!
By entering the settings and then entering the privacy settings and making your account private! That is, no stranger can message you!

On 13/4/2020 at 12:37, Bohana said:

Hola mis amigos. 

Este tema es para todos los miembros y principiantes aquí.

Nos ha estado afectando mucho proceso de estafa y he recibido una gran cantidad de correos electrónicos no deseados y mensajes en Telegram. 

¡Estos estafadores simplemente no se rinden!

Por favor, no abra ningún enlace sospechoso o de lo contrario será pirateado y estafado. 

Tenga cuidado y comparta con nosotros cada correo electrónico extraño que reciba. 

Thanks for reporting, this happens every day for people who work from telegram, many scammers write you privately offering links to alleged events or tell you that you will earn some money and this is a sign of possible scammers so I recommend you never give their personal information to any of these.

• +2 1

Hope to wrote about something else, my friend ... The forum is full of news and publications about fraud, as well as comments ... It seems that the beginner today knows very well what fraud is before starting work but the notice remains an obligation .

You shouldn't reveal your identity in the telegram because they will messages a lot of spam mails. So, only use telegram if you need and don't ever deal anything with them because out of 100, 90 people are scammers. So, understand.

• +2 1

Yaaa, you are right as i received dosens of emails every day from several sites regarding free coins and coin doublers and that are doing it in a very little time. Firstly i used to go and check but after twice i understood that those are fake.

Yaaa, you are right as i received dosens of emails every day from several sites regarding free coins and coin doublers and that are doing it in a very little time. Firstly i used to go and check but after twice i understood that those are fake.

• +2 1

Yes of course my mate, you are absolutely right about the scammers. As their aim to loot and snatch the money from the users, they never will give up for their work. Even they have sometimes succeed to loot money from beginners as they cannot survive. This is a really useful post for all the beginners as well as other members too, as they find a good advice in your post. Thanks for sharing this mate.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Firstly make your mind than don't go with the following ones;

Don't break the rules 

Don't use multiple accounts. 

Don't post bad comments. 

Don't post irrelevant  content. 

Don't take warn point too kidding. 

Thank you sincere and expertise for shearing such a great information.this is very important for biggners and for all those members who are working here.don't believe in fake mails rather skip all those if you receive them.

Yes dear friend so scammer active in telegram platform. I also face so many group add to me. You say right that suspicious links send our email. I also avoid all unknown email. This post very useful for everyone. Thanks for share this information.

On 4/13/2020 at 6:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Thanks for the advice friend I'm hearing so many scam issues in crypto currency and this indicates that scammers are many and learning means to survive from them is the best we can do to stay safe as beginners.

Thank you for the advice. I think we should be very careful giving out personal information easily because not everyone has a good intention as you think. Scammers is always there waiting for their prey so be careful.

Some times you have to be very vigilante  with scams in this platform, and you most be very carefull  about those unknown links, be wise and keep your personal information safe.

I have actually not joined any Telegram and so it has not affected me, but to be sure there are so many other ways to be able to understand this scams, and its always good to inform yourself about scams, learn and read online about them and you will help yourself in avoiding making mistakes

You will receive many attractive messages and offers after you work in this field. It is important to know that not everyone comes to you to help you, and not all offers that come by chance are honest. Because if you do not know about it from now, you may fall into the trap in the coming days. So be free to talk to strangers about any job you want to do.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/13/2020 at 9:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Thank you so much dude for warning us all of you. We must should avoid all of these scammers and prevent from their offers that are eye-catching. Thanks dude for your information we don't open any suspicious email to prevent our payments.

• +1 2

Even the spammers are using many ways to scam the people like sharing the links, or making the most powerful advertising place or adding some kind of emotions to your mind and they scam you at the end.

Yes my friend I totally agree with your opinion that the telegram is now full of scammers and their fraudulent activities. I also received a spam message but I didn't did on this. So my friend always be careful to judge these things. Otherwise it's quite risky for you.

thanks you for this advice 
I have also received a lot of spam emails but i don't know how to report them .can you help me ?

• -1 1

Hello friend, Definitely I accept so to , and I have seen endless individuals making a decent attempt to ensure that they can truly characterize all that is truly wrong and the fact of the matter is there are individuals who can attempt to cheat you on the off chance that you are committing errors, there are botches that can cost you and tricksters know before you can even comprehend what you are doing, they will go into your record and Computer pc and take everything

When dealing with new site and not to share our electronic information and i have seen my friend so there are many people and who send link to our gmail and click on the link copy our details.

• Useful or interesting 1

Is not only in crytoptallk forum we need too keep our email and our others password sever because of scams by the way we all no that crytoptallk moderato are try their best too minimize they scams 

• +2 1