Do Not Do This! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Do Not Do This!

First I would like to thanks for sharing such  a great information. I  is true that opening and visiting such a links results in highly scammed. Some scamers do this for hacking process. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Before you get in to Telegram for cryptocurrency, just be aware that there are a lot of scammers there. There are a lot of fake cryptocurrency project there so please make sure that you research enough so that you'll not be scammed by those.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Scamming on a forum like cryptotalk can easily be prohibited by reporting and some spammers are banned by this forum by itself as well. But a forum like telegram you yourself need to be very cautious 

BetFury                                                   

particular attention should be paid to incoming  links to e-mails. when a harmful link is clicked, a lot of your information can be captured, which may result in financial losses.

• +5 1

Thank you so much my brother for sharing this useful information to us. I,m newbie on this forum and I don,t have any information about that thing. Now I,m becareful about it. Cryptotalk is the only forum which provides us such information.

you are right, there are many scammers accessible and lots of suspicious hyperlinks are being despatched in one-of-a-kind platforms like telegram. be clever and do not easily supply your non-public records.

Thanks for your advice!
Indeed, beginners need a lot of education about the sites they enter.
Scammers abound and they crave an opportunity to steal our money.
Therefore, we must be careful about our personal information and the websites that we access.

If you want to prevent yourself from scamming people that are after people money you have to follow the advice above also keep your secret to yourself only you not to sharing it online with others don't trust any one with your details

• +5 1

You are right some times they send you few links with the statement that you can make free money out of that link and in that link they send you some virus and get access to your Device and get all what you have in it.

• +5 1

Yes of course don't do this because there are lot of scammers out there most especially telegram they send you link saying you will make money but finally they dupe you and move on

• +5 1

On 4/13/2020 at 5:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

This Topic is for all members and beginners here.

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

These scammers just don't give up!

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Be careful and share with us every weird email you receive. 

@Bohanathey will never give up they are the one that want to get rich in the expenses of other person we have to be very careful for sure else its a disaster. Thank you for this value advice we we'll be very careful @Princedave04

Be aware from scammer's he send you link or email to join and your data will go back to the scanner and he use your account and your coin will lose .so dont share your information about your account number

• +5 1

On 4/13/2020 at 7:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

There is no doubt that being careful and knowing the source of each link before clicking on it will make our accounts more secure, and blocking these fraudsters as quickly as required by the managers of each platform will be of greater benefit.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for your advice dear.I agree with you that we should be careful about the security of our account as their are many scammer who cheat people on the name of more profit or easy earnings.So Don't be fool to share your private or personal information of your account with anyone.We should never look for a shortcut to achieve success.Don't trust the strange people or sites always choose the site which has higher popularity and has good trust among people.

• +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 6:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Yes, it is true. The number of those banned by me on the telegram reached 1000 people. All of them are fraudsters who annoyingly enter you, providing advice for investing and doubling the money, but they are liars

• +5 1

Truly no uncertainty as crypto world is getting fame the misleading is additionally expanding. Con artists are creating numerous techniques to trick. So we should be cautious about these phony things.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Thanks for the suggestions it's very necessary to know that scammers are everywhere never trust any one who don't already now him ,I have seen many message from users in this forum in my chat box and also don't trust them too

• +5 2

Spam mails and suspicious links and invites are very common and have been in existence since the beginning of the internet. One has to be very careful not to click any link or accept any invitation from unknown people.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

OK dear. Thanks for your kind piece of advice. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform. You can share your experience with others people also. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article. 

• +5 1

Your post was very important, especially it is important for everyone.  Because you are telling us here to be careful about hacking so I think we need to have knowledge about this. It was unknown to me. Thank you so much for sharing this important role with us

• +2 1

Yes of course on Telegram there are many scammers who are in position to attack any person, so we need to be attentive and careful, no all things that offers in Telegram are good or bad, some are good but you need to investigate before you engage.

Honestly my friend, I got these messages from strangers on Telegram, tried to verify them and asked friends and avoided them

We must always be careful and make sure of the offers that come to us with big fake profits so that we do not fall into fraud and lose all our money

How can fraudsters get to know our e-mail .. If you have hidden your contact details, they will basically not be able to know your mail or your number .. And if there is an internal mail within the site here. Easily, the administration should be informed that someone is trying to exploit the platform in order to steal members' wallets and their cryptocurrencies .. and they will definitely block it.

This is very important information because it encourages us to be discreet and cautious of how not to share sensitive and vital informations and data.beware of spamming because of crypto is expanding.

• +2 1