Do Not Do This! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Do Not Do This!

On 13/4/2020 at 13:08, Bohana said:

Lo sé amigo, pero esto se ha extendido mucho estos días. ¡Nunca he recibido esta gran cantidad de mensajes fraudulentos a la vez!

Por eso les pido a todos que estén atentos y tengan cuidado. 

very good information! And if you're right, I also get many emails with many links ...
Yes and you are right we should not open them because they can scam us in one way or another!
You have to follow your advice and don't trust emails from strangers!

• +2 1

This is a good information because I have also noticed on telegram that many people are advertising a lot of earning websites and you can wonder that it does not works like that earning is not that easy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I get a lot of subscription emails or delivery packages, obviously I don't open them and delete them on the spot. Also in telegram there are many people who speak to you without knowing you offering to be rich with a few steps. Don´t fall in scams.

Every day I get two or three messages to my Discord account telling me that I earned a good amount of BTC, I am already rich, according to all the messages received, of course I only delete them, I am not going to fall into that trap, they also write to me Many asking me to help them get their BTC from a page because, according to them, they are not allowed and they will give me a commission for that, the truth is, just laughing and blocking them is what I have left, many arrive by mail saying that I need to confirm my data to give me a reward, they are old scams that are still looking for new people on the network and who can fall, but those of us who have time in this it is very difficult that we can fall into that.Keep safe boys and girls, that scammers are on the lookout around the corner waiting for an oversight to attack.

It is incredible how as the world of cryptocurrencies evolves, and we are stronger, the number of scammers increases at the same time. trying to stain the good work that many of us want to do, in addition to taking away the profits that we achieve with our efforts. Since this will continue to grow, we only have to support each other, and report every scam or scammer that we know, report it at all levels, not tire of being vigilant, to prevent so many people from being scammed every day. Do not believe in tempting and easily accessible offers, and do not open suspicious messages, no matter how pleasant they seem, do not accept invitations through social networks. that will be health for all.

If it is too good to be true it almost certainly is.  Free money is never free money. Always think about who benefits from the transaction. 

Thanks for sharing. Sometimes I receive those scam emails, which only want to make me fall for scams, but I am always alert and I know how to identify a scammer, many scammers abound in telegram, who always write to you giving you impossible offers. Be careful, avoid being scammed 

Thanks for the warning, unfortunately this world is full of dishonest people who only want to benefit from the newest ones.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

This Topic is for all members and beginners here.

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

These scammers just don't give up!

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Be careful and share with us every weird email you receive. 

We must be aware before opening links to pages that we do not know and especially telegram groups. Remember not to give passwords or private keys to anyone

This also applies not only to the Telegram. Every day scammers send mass mailings to mail, WhatsApp and Facebook. Remember that even just by opening a link, you can lose absolutely everything you have access to from your computer.

It’s true friend, I received telegram messages sending me an offer link to participate investing an amount of money, so I decided to block it.

There are also a lot of people on telegram who are trying to get referrals so they can earn more. When you are subscribed to a crypto channel, those people are going to app every body just to get some referrals. Whatever they want you to do, mostly investing in a HYIP, don't do it. Just delete the message and block that person.

I am using telegram from many years and i have also seen fake and scam projects where they demand for your private keys and also demand sometime to pay them first. These type of people are every where and they just want to destroy our struggle and our efforts. So please dont sent any one your personal information plus your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I reported them all. So, the sender email will probably go to the blacklist. That's why I suggest you blacklist every spam mail.

The business in cryptocurrency is full of scammers, so we must be wary of them.
Scammers have many attractive means to entice novice people to enter their links.
I advise beginners not to respond to any of these messages and to report them with

• +3 1

One my friend lost his money because of clicking links. His banks card was hacked.

I received a lot of scam messages to my email too. They told me, that I earned thousands dollars and I should click to link for take my prize and withdrawal it to my banks card. We should always ignore such messages. If you will click their link, hackers can get access to your device.

Dont worry mate many of us gave up the hope of telegram having trusted people in work business so basically most of them are waiting newbies to get scammed but most of us arent taking any look of emails about it doesnt matter if its a smart one as long its telegram 99% its a scammer anyway.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Spammers and scammers are a an ever present problem in any kind of forum, here its a lot less of an issue thanks to the active moderation here in cryptotalk, the only thing I think the users here can do is report them the moment they see them of course this a response everyone else have said but I believe it's the most sure fire way to get rid of them you can also be less prone to give out your email to any site and probably should make one specifically to do that if you aren't sure of the intentions of the site to avoid scam emails getting to your personal email you actively use 

that is an information that absolutely everyone ought to realize to avoid being scammed on crypto. averting suspicious e-mails and hyperlinks is simple to do however getting better your money is a hardwork so please all people, shield your account in any respect fee.

Thank you for that advice, its very important for us to stay away from these fraudsters. They are deliberately doing these scams to steal our money, resources or privacy. Dont fall for such scams, we should never open any link from unknown mails or contact unknown people for exciting offers. Use your sense to stay away from such scams. 

This a big problem for any chat, messengers, and forums. Scammers are make searching for useful information more difficult.  I think such users must be blocked and admins must create a blacklist of such bots and threats. This info must be at the top of anywhere.

Do not make these mistakes:
Trading without learning
Investing your money in websites that multiply profits every 24 hours
Invest all your money in one website
Working and investing in cloud mining websites