Do Not Do This! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Do Not Do This!

I do harmony with your recommendation this your recommendation fill in as a recall moreover. The main we should observe is those individuals on such online media and those that make a connection requesting to put your character they are theif. We are battling in our obligation however they are there deduction on the best way to dupping us. Presently our eyes are open we won't acknowledge their phony and trick offer once more

@Bohana Thank you for this wonderful post mate as i have also learnt from this most as beginner here on this forum not to open any link i don't have any idea on to prevent one from falling into the hand of scammers in order to prevent ones coins earned. This is why one needs to be careful and beware of spammers.

Truly as the finicial need to have abundance information and need more insight before jump into it we should be consistently mindful of con artists this is on the grounds that digital money has over puplicity consistently as the con artists likewise makes a more up to date arranging,

Yes avoiding the scammer's trap is not easy at all. They are very cunning and put trap flawlessly. So its become very tough to recognize them specially for beginners as they don't have much knowledge. But before doing anything everyone should be careful and check out that thing properly. No one should trust on anyone or anything blindly.

Indeed, as you above mentioned Scammers use really every method to steal our information, coins. More than that we must be careful about that, by clicking any link your account can be stolen. 

If anyone person is trying to contact us and he is talking with us about other account, we can think he may be a scammer and if we have doubt that he is a scammer then we should  never talk to him because they caught us many ways. We shoulder stay away from scammers.

If we share our email address on social media platforms then we receive emails and links never click on these links if you click on this link maybe your email address and personal information hack

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 12:37 AM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

This Topic is for all members and beginners here.

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

These scammers just don't give up!

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Be careful and share with us every weird email you receive. 

That's one of those things we shouldn't forget because sometimes those links were used to scam and get our private information secretly so avoid clicking links from random person especially when not needed. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You're right, there're a lots of scammers in crypto world, especially on telegram. Whenever i write something inside big groups i suddenly receive too many private messages, most of them try to start special relation with acting like they care us. After that they're telling us i find a perect ... website you can invest and gain big amounts. We should all have to be careful on telegram.

• +1 1

Never trade if you feel bad and unsure of yourself. Always learn, but it is also important to practice, everything should be done in moderation. Always go to the goal and do not give up in not depending on anything

We must not believe anyone or an online party that wants us to put our money with them and do not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked scammed and be careful and share with us every wierd email you receive.

Thank you for sharing this information. I did not receive any message or email like this. But now I will keep it in my mind. Because I saw the same situation with my Facebook account. So now I try my best to be careful about this.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 9:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

You are right .

As the use of crypto is moving upward day by day in the same way fraudulents & spammers are also increasing in crypto market .

Spammers also have modren ways to spam . They target mostly the beginners .

We should beaware of such people.

• +1 1

Highlights a very nice topic. I want to say something for the newcomers. Never use your important Gmail accounts on third-party websites. And try to keep the passwords of your important accounts different. Never enter a link without understanding. I am talking about those who work at Airdrop. Create a separate Gmail account for all these tasks

Yes no doubt. Scammers are here a lot of in the world about Crytpo. So be careful and safe your money. Scammers also used fake emails and telegram as well. So I think we should be careful about this and alert. 

• +1 1

Scammers exist everywhere in the forum. They offer high rates and maximum earnings but be careful about this. Don't get into the trap otherwise you'll not be able to continue your work here. Thanks!

It is good to ignore messages from these scammers and never tries to open any link in your email that you are not expecting. As for the telegram, always block those scammers without giving them room to talk shiit and adjust the setting of your telegram app not to receive message from unknown contact.

Since I entered the forum, I have heard about these fraudsters. We must be careful and not trust anyone, especially those links that give me temptations to enter them and they steal our currencies. I must act cautiously.

I also think so that we should avoid from the scammer who are trying to contact us on the telegram are we should also avoid from the telegram bots.

Yes there are lot of scammers in market so be careful from these links and don't open because these emails are scam they hacked your data and everything 

• Useful or interesting 1

Nowadays those who want to get rich quick by scamming people of their money are plenty so do not follow any links that looks suspicious also do your findings before investing in any forum 

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 5:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

I've been wondering when I see slots of links on many members post. Though I have never made an attempt to open any one before. I only read about cryptocurrency and make my post and leave.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1