Do Not Do This! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Do Not Do This!

15 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

This Topic is for all members and beginners here.

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

These scammers just don't give up!

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Be careful and share with us every weird email you receive. 

thanks for the advice mate but i have seen similar topics many times so far and always posting the same comment , never trust unknown mails and read rules , scammers always exist

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

12 minutes ago, yato987 said:

thanks for the advice mate but i have seen similar topics many times so far and always posting the same comment , never trust unknown mails and read rules , scammers always exist

I know buddy, but this thing has spread out a lot these days. I have never received this big amount of scam messages at once!

That's why I am asking everyone to stay tuned and careful. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

1 minute ago, Bohana said:

I know buddy, but this thing has spread out a lot these days. I have never received this big amount of scam messages at once!

That's why I am asking everyone to stay tuned and careful. 

I have also received a lot of spam emails and I reported them all. So, the sender email will probably go to the blacklist. That's why I suggest you blacklist every spam mail.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Yes friend you are right I have seen my friend so there are many people who send link to our gmail who click on the link copy our details then we have to be careful here.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

There were many shady posts in this forum as well, which I've reported and still see them after months. Perhaps there is need for members to be scammed before these posts get deleted.

Thank you for reminding the most important thing is not to disclose any private information to anyone, and this is very important for beginners

• +2 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Thanks for the alert about scamers and these heartless people they use many ways to hack or steal from others and we should avoid clicking on unknown links from telegram or emails as you said and this will help us do reduce the chances of being scammed.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

They continue to spam until the user believes or there is a victim of their crime. with the information you write, hopefully every user becomes more alert than before because the scammer will never end.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, the telegram has become full of fraudsters and different methods of fraud and fraud, and we must always be careful of that and not enter any unreliable links or sites so that we do not lose our money.

Yes you are right, there are many scammers out there and many suspicious links are being sent in different platforms like Telegram. Be wise and do not easily give your personal information.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah that's true we all should think about this thing, i receive spam emails every day, and we all should stay awa from those scammers, i also see some posts in this forum

The real question is, how do they know that our emails have a Blockchain account or any bank account? Because our emails have been compromised and given for scammers by some unprotected sites..

• +1 1

The coding world is full of scammers and scammers that we are exposed to always. As for the application of Telkram, it is the most application that contains fraudsters who exploit the person through some attractive words and links. So I agree with you, and I hope everyone will stay away from all unknown and unreliable links

• +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 minutes ago, nayon89 said:

Scammers are everywhere. We should be aware about these scammers. They can fall us into their trap. We should always avoid them.Thanks for your awareness post.

You are welcome. I published this post for beginners especially because they don't know the risks in the crypto world. You don't learn the lesson until you get scammed!

• +1 3

You are right specialy  we should  be careful  about  clicking  on the email because number  of scammers  use this method.  We should  also be careful  by replying  to telgram messages.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

19 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Many scammers have the common of sending the phishing links to the random users to steal your log in information. But you should always be careful of unknown links. Never share your access on online website. 

Ok thank you for this advice, pranksters are many in this forum as well, but they will be filtered by the forum moderators soon, I do not trust any links you share here, I hope this topic will be viewed by the forum moderators, thanks for the post of my brother and for the good advice.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Yes my dear friend you share useful information, because now a days scammers are more active, and they always founds new ways to scam any accounts, so they sends scam e mails and links but we can't click this links and don't share our information, its our safety purpose to avoid this scammers.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Thank you sir for providing this information as I will not open any kind of links that will be provided by the members and I also want to ask to the members by using this platform to stop spreading search nuisance topics and links as one of the other day they may also have to face any kind of from those new to this.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

3 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

in these days I see there is alot of scams are happen due to emails if we click on eMail link send by spammer then there are highly chance That our wallet is going hacked by spammer and we lost we have .

The reason of that is our emails were listed in mail lists and spammers got access to these lists, so our email addresses got compromised. That's why we should never sign up to non-trusted sites.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes no doubt as crypto world is getting popularity the scamming is also increasing. Scammers are inventing many methods to scam. So we should be careful about these fake things. 

• +1 3
  • +4 1

Yes, and I also received a lot of scam messages, and the people who send me such messages are trying to be friends and then they are persuaded to open scam links.

• +1 3

Spamming and posting nonsense comments and topics are strictly prohibited in the forum. One must make proper research before posting a topic or before replying to a topic. All new users should first read the forum rules before starting to write anything in the forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

468x60-3.png

On 4/13/2020 at 11:37 AM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Yes, my friend has the right to live the internet full of scammers, we must always stay away from links sent from untrustworthy parties and also we must be very careful when dealing with new sites and not to share our electronic information with any unreliable site or person and also we must not believe anyone Or an online party that wants us to put our money with them

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 4/13/2020 at 7:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Of course, and mostly is telegram, the scammers are used telegram mostly than WhatsApp because telegram is a social messenger that's many people are using in order to find the best earning ways.

• -1 1