Difference between yobit posts count and content count here - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Difference between yobit posts count and content count here

7 hours ago, kirubel said:

Also when you make posts less than 100 characters they count on the contents, and when your useful posts get deleted they don't delete it from the contents.

That's what i've said in my post mate. The deleted posts is also counted in the content count on your cryptotalk account. But you're also right that if you created post with less than 100 characters, it is also counted on content count. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto talk records every post when we post in this forum, but yobit exchange not pay every post, because they deleted so many useless post and pays only genuine post, that's why we see this gap between yobit exchange country and crypto talk count, every member have this post gap.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:27 AM, Raven said:

For this topic, i just want to discuss about the big difference between the useful post on yobit and on cryptotalk content count. As you can see in the photo there is big difference between my useful post on yobit and on my cryptotalk, the 1559 content count is the count of my total posts in cryptotalk (the deleted post is also counted on it) and the 1208 is the total of my posts that is already paid. The big difference is my deleted posts when i was a newbie in this forum, all i want to say is don't stressed yourself when you had deleted posts because it is very normal in your first time in cryptotalk. I totally got 351 deleted posts. When i received deleted posts when i was new here, it is very frustrating but i really work hard to achieved my goals in this forum. 

In this topic, i just want you to feel normal in this forum. If your post got deleted, it is normal because it is an experience that could learn some lesson, you need to improve your post so moderators won't delete your post. That's it. 

IMG_20200413_160714.jpg

Screenshot_2020-04-13-16-05-13-854_com.android.browser.jpg

New users in Cryptotalk, like me, make several mistakes but I think the main one is not reading and understanding the forum rules, but I would like to make a recommendation, don't comment on topics that are less than two days after being published.

You are right  there is big difference  in yobit  posts  counting and counting  there in the forum.  I think  there shows total number  of posts  that we share till now. And in yobit  only useful posts are count. 

This is difference due to the impact of deleted posts on yobit exchange but on crypto talk forum our all posts are showed on our accounts. It means we can checked useful on yobit paybyposts page and total we made posts on this forum from our forum account. 

2 hours ago, Zerocrisis said:

New users in Cryptotalk, like me, make several mistakes but I think the main one is not reading and understanding the forum rules, but I would like to make a recommendation, don't comment on topics that are less than two days after being published.

Yes, that's the right thing to do to prevent deletion of your posts. If you found the topic as an useless topic then don't comment on it because there is big possibility that topic will be deleted and your comment as well. 

There could be a lot of reason for that difference between forum post count and Yobit, one of those reasons could be posting in a section that is not counted in payment system like posting in bounties or off topic sections.

You need to try to write unique content and thereby receive a reward for this action. The more unique words, there are more topics for discussing the blockchain.

2 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah bro, that's true, and we get the membership level is based on that right?? not on the yobit useful posts right?

Yes, your rank is depends on your content count in cryptotalk and not in the useful count on yobit. The total of your post in yobit is payable posts only, means the deleted posts are not counted on yobit count. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The difference in Yobit website exchange they revise each post and then they select who is qualified to be paid, in Cryptotalk they dont revise the post who qualified they count all post bad or good.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

9 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Yeah, thanks i get i now, i ask you this question because there are a lots of newbies and they get full members and even sr. members with a weeks.

I think they're maximizing the 50 post per day and not just the 30 useful post per day, that's why they achieved senior member in just a weeks. I think they want to know more about crypto currency that's why they maximized the 50 post per day. 

19 hours ago, Raven said:

Yes, that's the right thing to do to prevent deletion of your posts. If you found the topic as an useless topic then don't comment on it because there is big possibility that topic will be deleted and your comment as well. 

Exactly, that is the reason why I made my recommendation but you described it very well, it's hard for me to express my thoughts clearly in english, but I still practice it.

1 hour ago, Zerocrisis said:

Exactly, that is the reason why I made my recommendation but you described it very well, it's hard for me to express my thoughts clearly in english, but I still practice it.

Thanks mate but nowadays i am very confuse because i received huge count of deleted post which is 14 deleted posts. That means even the posts are paid, moderators can still deleted it anytime. 

Edited by Raven

On YOBIT platform, paid posts which are still present but not deleted are shown
On the forum, the number of posts for all your deleted, paid and unpaid activities will be shown

THINK POSITIVE

Yes there is difference in the counting of posts and this is all going because of the comments or content are deleted and if you want to to get over this things then you have to be make more valuable contents so that it will be counted and you don't have to face the deleted comments because it's very irritating and frustrated when you again going for contents to recover so better option do it once in a better way so that you don't have to recover again.also I want to see what other members are thinking that will be much better to explore this content.

I have a gap of about 100 posts between my yobit post count and the post count in my cryptotalk profile. But i donot stress about the deleted posts because i understand that it is done and also very much required to keep the post clean an qualitative.

468x60-3.png

The amount of content posted and posted on yobit varies. easy to understand because there will be posts not counted on yobit and will be deleted. so if you want to get 30k satoshi, you have to improve the posts or if not, try to post more to make up.

yes you are absolutely correct.my case is also same as yours..in my cryptotalk Account there are 1800+ post counted but in yobiy 1650+ counted.almost 250 posts are deleted but i didn't give up and work really hard on this forum

This tool is used to count paid and unpaid posts, and they will be paid, when we note that the unpaid posts are below the number of paid posts, some posts have been removed.

This is correct post count in yobit or otherwise in cryptotalk, often our post is deleted from yobit, due to some reason.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:27 AM, Raven said:

For this topic, i just want to discuss about the big difference between the useful post on yobit and on cryptotalk content count. As you can see in the photo there is big difference between my useful post on yobit and on my cryptotalk, the 1559 content count is the count of my total posts in cryptotalk (the deleted post is also counted on it) and the 1208 is the total of my posts that is already paid. The big difference is my deleted posts when i was a newbie in this forum, all i want to say is don't stressed yourself when you had deleted posts because it is very normal in your first time in cryptotalk. I totally got 351 deleted posts. When i received deleted posts when i was new here, it is very frustrating but i really work hard to achieved my goals in this forum. 

In this topic, i just want you to feel normal in this forum. If your post got deleted, it is normal because it is an experience that could learn some lesson, you need to improve your post so moderators won't delete your post. That's it. 

IMG_20200413_160714.jpg

Screenshot_2020-04-13-16-05-13-854_com.android.browser.jpg

Hello my friend, I really want most of the members to suffer from the problem of deleting the posts they are writing. I think you should publish new, non-repeated information on the site and that these posts are useful and full of information.

I am also the same
There is a big difference between the posts in my forum account and the paid posts on YOBIT, and I think this is normal for many members.

There is a small difference between the post count in cryptotalk and yobit. The original number of post you commented will be counted in cryptotalk. And the number actual post comment minus deleted post will be shown in yobit.

The reason why our posts are deleted may not be known yet, or maybe they have introduced some new rules that are causing the posts to be deleted because they are broken, but most people don't know the exact reason why they are being deleted.

Difference between the yobit post count and website post count tell you about the number of posts for which you will be paid and your number of verified posts. And when the useful posts are less than website post that tells you about the number of posts you need to post to get paid for.