Trust wallet is hacked - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I think you imported your trust wallet private key to other wallet or dex exchange.

So they got your private key and they got access to your wallet.

That may be your trust wallet was hacked.

If I was wrong, please don't mind me mate.

Well thanks for the advice but I just prefer to stop using it may be the problems is somewhere within my location or someone closed might be the one hacking my device but I am not using trust wallet again I prefer an exchange wallet or coinomic wallet now. Like the coinbase wallet 

You should be more careful and secure the wallet and it is possible that someone is hacking your device or you can access the trust wallet and an application for a new well-known wallet for thisDownload and the main suggestion is to replace the password

On 10/11/2020 at 11:01 AM, mohammedgamalali said:

I advise you to use a wallet (coinbase). This wallet is one of the most popular wallets for storing bitcoin and the most common cryptocurrencies. This wallet is characterized by a high degree of safety. If you use it, it is difficult to lose your money on this wallet.

https://wallet.coinbase.com/

You are right, I took can advice to use coinbase, it is a good wallet that has good security, I have been using it since some days ago now, using it is very simple to use, any beginner can easily know how to operate the wallet. 

I didn't have any issues with my Trust wallet. I don't think that there are problems with Trust wallet, maybe you let your guard down for a moment and someone got your passphrase for your account. Maybe you should reset your passphrase and observe again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe you share a seed or private key to your friends ? and my advice you should not use a private key because it is very prone, better to use phrase 

I have not heard about any trust wallet hacked before, so tho is not hack generally, only thing person that starts tho tropic that his wallet is hacked, which will be due to his negligence and careless ways of handling wallet. 

I think it's a very big wallet and there will be some news if it gets hacked, so I assume you shouldn't lose your private key or seed phrase. It is your last round of security

Trust wallet can be hacked easily  by hackers.  It is only done due to your fault.  Scammers can access your account because you can't activate the necessary security like 2FA etc or your money hacked if you share the secret phrase of a wallet with any others.  

On my side I didn't hear about the trust wallet hack although the main problem facing trust wallet is that it consist with the latest Bitcoin wallet address version that still not supported by many other wallets as they comprised of old version wallet address which means that if you send the BTC to Trust wallet then will not be received to the Trust wallet

1 hour ago, leakydonney said:

On my side I didn't hear about the trust wallet hack although the main problem facing trust wallet is that it consist with the latest Bitcoin wallet address version that still not supported by many other wallets as they comprised of old version wallet address which means that if you send the BTC to Trust wallet then will not be received to the Trust wallet

Trust wallet is not hacked, I have checked for this and saw nothing, which means it is true and definitely the owner of the wallet that mistakenly do something that makes hackers to get into his or her wallet. 

• +2 1

On 4/17/2020 at 8:03 PM, IamLeader12 said:

You may have downloaded a malicious application that stole your cryptocurrencies from your wallet, but the wallet was not hacked because there was no official news from Binance. 

Have you opened any spam message comes by using that devices? If answers is yes for some or most  of the questions, the reasons is clear that you caught by a hacker by doing unsafe activities and you lost your funds from wallet. 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:28 AM, Lover840 said:

I don't see any news regarding trust wallet officially hacked. Maybe it's just your particular account which is hacked. Because there is no official news if entire trust wallet platform is hacked. 

My dear colleague, I have not had that problem that you tell us about trust wallet, to review if someone so able to copy your private keys is the only thing that occurs to me because this wallet seems quite safe
Sorry for your loss of funds
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

I use trust wallet and i have not had any problems.Trust wallet cannot be hacked because it saves the keys locally.it is always nice to talk to someone who is involved in the same passions as yourself.If your trust wallet is hacked,it is only done due to your fault.

• +1 1

41 minutes ago, atifbhai said:

i use the trust wallet and i don't face this type of problem in my life .i don't know the trust wallet is hack or not i work on platform and use it only 

You do not have to worry yourself, there is nothing that can happen to trust wallet, it also has the advantage that it is not a custodial wallet, it is noncustodial, it is individual that will have to protect its wallets by themselves. The hack can only be from the users side because the code used is perfect and nothing happened to it. 

• +2 1

I don't see about this news.i used trust wallet it is never hacked because it has very high privcy protection.may be it will be hacked because hacker may be hack trust wallet otherwise it is international wallets it is impossible.

I dont know trust wallet is hacked or not hacked..because I am not a hacker...besides I have no information now about trust wallet..but I think trust wallet is not hacked..because its privacy system is very high quality....

I am so sorry! but thank god i dont have this problem too, so i think that i will take all my money from trust and go to another wallet. thanks for the info.

• +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 11:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem I lost my funds from my trust wallet three times now please is there any one having the same problem as mine?

So sorry for that, but that's means you have been hacked maybe with your friend who have your wallet private keys and password also, so he took your funds when wallet is filled, so all you have to do is to forget about the currently hacked wallet and creating new one.

• +2 2

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Probably maybe someone knows the private key to your wallet or probably your account has been hacked, one of the reasons why it is always good to have a more secured security authentication to our wallet in order to protect our wallet from easy accessibility of a third party. It is advisable that you reset your password and transfer the wallet into another phone. With that you can give it another benefit of doubt and see if positive ammendment would occur, meanwhile you have to limit the amount of coins you put into your wallet for now, in order to secure the account again, try saving a small amount of coins into your wallet for a while and see if nothing happens to it again...then later you can gradually increase the amount of coins on your wallet if there is no more hackers theft. 

Hello every one,

i want to tell you i am use trust wallet for log time but i don't face any problem.many user ask there are hack. please help me if the trust wallet is hacked what technique use to safe over money.

You must be  used 2fa and report to admin and support team it's very sad news but also it's any skip your side must be check dear .

Sorry to hear this news, the trusted wallet should be safe and well protected. I advise you to change the password as soon as possible.