Trust wallet is hacked - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Very bad to learn about what happened to you is very sad and the supposed to be a surpporting centre or emergency centre were fast feedback should be given. It might be possible some one was able to get access to your wallet I could advice you against next time to activate a 2fa security in your wallet.

Thanks for the advice on enabling 2fa security I will make use of it next time , but no one had physical  access to my wallet unless maybe a scamer or hacker and transaction history shows nothing it's so sad indeed.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, George10 said:

but no one had physical  access to my wallet unless maybe a scamer or hacker and transaction history shows nothing it's so sad indeed.

Actually there might be a reason to that either someone has access to your account meaning someone close to you might have know your privacy. 

On bitcointalk, I read a similar post of another member complaining about the same, loosing currencies without knowing the reasons. I don't know if it can considered as hack but you should contact the support team. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/5/2020 at 10:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

Actually there might be a reason to that either someone has access to your account meaning someone close to you might have know your privacy. 

I've just read what happened to you and it is really sad losing your crypto holdings which you worked for many years. Sadly there are many ways this could have happened. There are malicious mobile and desktop wallets that leak your private keys and passwords to the scammers servers. There are even browser extensions that leak the content you copy paste and this was the reason MEW did hide the private key on their new interface and warn people not to use this method to unlock wallets. Still you did use a new phone and just downloaded the trust wallet and nothing else and had the same problem. Indeed you can speculate that someone might got physical access to your wallet. Also another thing, do not use public wifi for any reason and when participating in airdrops, do not download any software unless you are absolutely sure it is safe.

57 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Indeed you can speculate that someone might got physical access to your wallet. Also another thing, do not use public wifi for any reason and when participating in airdrops, do not download any software unless you are absolutely sure it is safe.

That is true thanks for your advice I have know my mistakes and now I just stop using the trust wallet I am using the blockchain wallet and coinomic and yet I don't have any problem with that. 

@Babubu609 @George10  Are you using the app provided by another member to use the forum? If yes, what are the authorizations required by the app?

There is no doubt, you've been hacked.

The question is: What was the process used to hack you? ...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

9 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

If yes, what are the authorizations required by the app?

@bitcoinbWhen I registered it requires me to login with either my wallet seed or my private key. But what am confuse is that many of my friends are using this wallet but am the only one facing this problem so I  just change decision and create a new account with my coinomic wallet and now am save

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

When I registered it requires me to login with either my wallet seed or my private key

@Babubu609  There is a big problem because : Blockchain.com (website) ask for "Wallet ID" (not private key or seed) + password. the private key and seed are private, even the owner of a legit website will not ask you to give it to him...

You've been hacked....

spacer.png

Verify the URL if you use the online version.

Uninstall the app and download it again through the official website Blockchain.com

Edited by bitcoinb
Picture resized

2 days to profit -Here-

1 hour ago, bitcoinb said:

the private key and seed are private, even the owner of a legit website will not ask you to give it to him...

You've been hacked....

@bitcoinbThank you mate I agree with you am awwhacked because I come to know this lately but I will try to apply this advice to solve this problem by re-downloading  it again.

@Babubu609  I also suggest you to install Avast antivirus, maybe it can be usefull. It can't hurt ... About Coinomi, yes, non-custodial wallets are the best. My favorites are Atomic Wallet, Coinomi and Trust Wallet. 

Some other good wallets are:

- Enjin Wallet

- Guarda

- Jaxx Liberty

- Coinbase Wallet (not Coinbase) 

- Huobi Wallet (not Huobi the exchange)

- Exodus

- Magnum

2 days to profit -Here-

24 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

@Babubu609  I also suggest you to install Avast antivirus, maybe it can be usefull. It can't hurt ... About Coinomi, yes, non-custodial wallets are the best. My favorites are Atomic Wallet, Coinomi and Trust Wallet. 

Some other good wallets are:

- Enjin Wallet

- Guarda

- Jaxx Liberty

- Coinbase Wallet (not Coinbase) 

- Huobi Wallet (not Huobi the exchange)

- Exodus

- Magnum

@bitcoinb you deserve an appreciation but am out of likes but I appreciate your efforts and assistance I am sure I gonna make selection to one of the wallet you listed. I will get the avast antivirus to install for more security. I recommend and chose coinomic as it is the best am using right now for transactions. Thank you

i don't think it is a glitch or any any issue.it is just having priblem with your phone so it might be hacked by some people or yiur account has been theft.but you should be carefull regarding your phone security to avoid such big loss

Perhaps you have a virus on your mobile phone, and therefore you lost your money 3 times, try to reset your phone to factory settings , this should help you.

No.Not everyone is facing this problem.I think someone has stolen your security phrase and that person have the full access of your wallet.So i think it will be better for you to create a new account instead of using the old wallet.

I have been using a trust wallet and I never faced this kinds of problems ever. And that's why I guess that maybe your account has been hacked particularly. Because Trust wallet is a very reliable wallet. And maybe you shared your wallet information in some wrong domain web and that's how your account got hacked. So try to make another wallet. And secure it with strong verification. 

trust is one of the safest wallets! im already using trust wallet I've Never had problem with trust wallet.its really hard to believe even trust get hacked by hackers. did you used official version of trust wallet ??

All correctly malicious programs can cause significant damage by realizing any threats to information and the loss of your funds

I don’t know what the problem really is. I have used Trust Wallet and installed APP on the mobile for a long time and made several transfers without problems. I don’t know how to lose your currencies most likely someone might have hacked your device or got the key to the wallet.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

On 4/30/2020 at 7:55 AM, Babubu609 said:

Well I have make a self decision to buy new phone and a PC to create new wallet and restore everything am having and make everything new, because I suspect my system nor mobile with or the wallet is hacked

That will be the best idea actually if you are looking forward to saving your money, because it might be that your mobile is been hacked or infected with a malware.

22 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

That will be the best idea actually if you are looking forward to saving your money, because it might be that your mobile is been hacked or infected with a malware.

I have stop using the trust wallet as I always face problems with the wallet so I just decided using the coinomic wallet to get my self comfortable to avoided thinking of getting scammed

9 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

coinomic wallet to get my self comfortable

Warning: Coinomi is like Trust Wallet, it's a non-custodial wallet (hard to hack because not online). I think the hacker is in your smartphone so if he can access to your Trust Wallet easily, he can do same with Coinomi.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 days to profit -Here-

10 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

Warning: Coinomi is like Trust Wallet, it's a non-custodial wallet (hard to hack because not online). I think the hacker is in your smartphone so if he can access to your Trust Wallet easily, he can do same with Coinomi.

Thanks for your advice, due to this case since I haven't face any challenges with my new phone right now and the coinomic wallet do you recommend me to keep using trust wallet?

On 5/19/2020 at 6:10 AM, Imran01234 said:

Also change the private keys for your wallet. Perhaps this will solve your problem. You have shared your wallet personal key with someone else. The perfect advice from me is to transfer your wallet to another device using seed phrases. I haven't heard of hacking the wallet of trust  yet

I don't think the problem is from the wallet I think is from my device and I have make decisions to change my device and create new wallet.

This problem has not happened before. I have tried to contact the support team in the wallet. They may help you to get your money back. It appears that you have been hacked by someone or that you have shared your information with one of the sites.

On 5/19/2020 at 5:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

do you recommend me to keep using trust wallet?

@Babubu609 For personnal reasons, I boycott Trust Wallet... however, yes you can use it, it's a good wallet. I prefer To use:

• Atomic Wallet
  • Coinomi
  • Enjin Wallet
  • Guarda
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

2 days to profit -Here-