Trust wallet is hacked - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem I lost my funds from my trust wallet three times now please is there any one having the same problem as mine  and it is very easy

I haven't really experienced or hard anything of these nature from anyone that uses a trust wallet like myself, but if the problem persists,you can contact their customer services for clarification s.

I don't know and this happened not face me and my friends me and my friends also use this wallet but we don't face any problems on this wallet i think your wallet don't hack some others problems which you don't know 

Dear friend ! Trust wallet cannot be hacked because it saves the keys locally. The person controls all of his keys and bitcoins, however solely the bitcoin is supported. Although it looks much like an address, your Wallet ID can't be used to ship or request funds. 

It might be possible some one was able to get access to your wallet i could advise you against next time to activate a 2fa security in your wallet.There are little problem that requires a support team to solve it.I think that it's very big wallet and there would be some news if it was hacked.

Alas! It is really so sad to hear about your loss my mate, that is the main issue of Blockchain technology where the scammers attack and steal the money. I have also been a user of Trust wallet for a some time, as I moved to Payeer wallet. I haven't faced any this scam in Trust wallet. The basic way of securing any wallet is to enable the 2fa security system in the wallet.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is very sad news for you dear but you should contact with support team .I hope so you will get some solution and be careful when you save your key address first time I heard about this trust wallet.

🙄 I did not here any news about it and its totally impossible that Trust wallet is hacked .It developers develope very strict security system that no one can even think to hack Trust wallet. If you are faceing such problem than may be their is some technincal mistake.

Dear friends i hope that you all will be fine and enjoying your life. 

first of all  i am really sorry for that happened with you. Dear friend you lost your funds three times but i think after the first mishap you must have to change your wallet. 

I don't hear about the Official hacking of trust wallet but i think that your account has been hacked. 

When your account hacked First time then you must have to take the preventive measures and must change your Wallet also then your other two times funds can be saved. 

Trust wallet is also a good choice but i think that shame on the hackers  that do this kin of work. These are shameless people that depends upon others earning. 

Thanks dear friend 

@aysha369

I like your opinions dear friend 

No , I don't think so because I'm using this wallet for a long time , i didn't face any kind of problem , I haven't really experienced or heard anything ,it is trustworthy wallet , and has a good reputation, you can easily withdraw or transfer money through it without any kind of fear of hacking, main and important thing that I have noticed it has low transaction fee.

Its so sad and you have to check that are you using the official app or official website because there is too many fake and scam wallet is present. If you are using official trust wallet than contact with management system of trust wallet.

Trust wallet cannot be hacked because it save the keys locally. Trust wallet is building deep linking in between d apps. The person controls all of his keys and bitcoin, however solely the bitcoin is supported. 

Dear friend, there is no official news the hacking of Trust. May be this issue is with just you. Probably your device has any problem. Security system of tryst is very strong. You change the password of your account and do complain to the administration of Trust wallet

Ooops! 

I am hearing first time about it that trust wallet is hacked.  May be this issue is due to your negligence.  Otherwise all the people here are appraising the wallet due to its best features and good interface. So that every one can use it easily. 

This wallet is one of the most popular wallets for storing bitcoin and the most common cryptocurrencies. This wallet is characterized by a high degree of safety. If you use it, it is difficult to lose your money on this wallet.Trust Wallet system has not been hacked because it is a very safe and secure system. There is no official news indicating this.

Hello friends to be sincerely speaking I'm not using trust wallet any more, but I think many people have the problem because I see a lot of members in this forum are complaining about the hacking. 

On 13/04/2020 at 9:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem I lost my funds from my trust wallet three times now please is there any one having the same problem as mine?

I seriously didn't see anything about trust wallet being hacked in any news. Probably there was someone else that knows your pin and transfer your money.

Dear friend Did you store properly your wallet? or your account in trust wallet?". Because one of the common mistake that people do is they didn't store properly their account and the important information in order to access your wallet .

On a similar thread, I read a similar post from another member who was experiencing the same problem, losing currencies without understanding why. I'm not sure if it qualifies as a hack, but you can contact the customer service team.

Hello mate,i don't think if trust wallet have been hacked,this is very sad my brother i lost all earned funds in my blockchain wallet last week,so i supposed that you lost your private keys or seed phrase some way.

I use the trust wallet but I don't face any problem. I suggest you don't give your private keys to anyone. I you don't use this wallet then I suggest you payeer wallet. It is the best  safe and secure wallet. 

How can it possible that trust wallet has hacked,i can't believe but if it is real you have made some mistakes your own or it would be a technical issue, trust wallet is good in its Security and stability. In market its value is high and its reputation is also great. As for as i know trust wallet has high security level and more trusted in crypto market. It has low transaction fee. so its features are much amazing.

• +3 1

Trust wallet is one of the best wallet is safe an secure no everyone can hacked your wallet so don't worry about it your money is save 

• +2 1

Its not quite easy to hack the trust wallet,i think it is false news about the trust wallet. Trust wallet provide a private key  for the security of wallet  and if this private key should not be told to other, if someone get knows about private key then it may get hacked

have you lost your funds from the same trust wallet or you have changed the wallet and the private keys of it because I think someone will or must have your private keys if this is happening to you

Edited by Umair786