Trust wallet is hacked - Page 9 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I do not think so. I have been using the Trust wallet for a long time and have not been subjected to any theft. Perhaps someone has stolen your keywords and he is the one who withdraws your money. You must be more accurate in memorizing the key words 

I never faced this kind of problems and i also think this is not trust wallet hack it is ur individual account hack.  I am also.using trust wallet for years but never experienced like this and also never heard. And there is also no official announcement from trust wallet also if there wallet is hacked or not.

Man that's really sad!! I didn't get any news about the trust wallet got hacked. Maybe only your wallet got hacked. But still brother do let the administration know about this problem maybe they can help. And also that's why i suggest people to store their crypto currency in the hardware wallets. I know its little costly but it is worth the price. And there is no chance of hacks in the hardware wallets

Maybe you shared your wallet information in some wrong domain web and that's how your account got hacked. So try to make another wallet. And secure it with strong verification. I have been using a trust wallet and I never faced this kinds of problems ever.

It is really sad to hear you lost your funds, maybe there are some hackers who attacked your account because three times is not a normal thing. You can just report this problem to Trust wallet client support team so that they can help you

Trust wallet is one of the most secure and safe platform in the crypto trading world.it has Highest updated security system and privacy system that's why thousand of people use this platform and enjoy it's features.it is not possible to hackers their accounts by hackers.it has good reputation all over the Crypto trading world I think it is one of the most beautiful and excellent platform in the crypto trading world.

You may have downloaded a malignant application that took your cryptocurrencies from your wallet, yet the wallet was not hacked in light of the fact that there was no official news from the admins and internet on this. 

Trust wallet is a very trusted digital wallet. It won't be hacked any more. It's very secure wallet and it will never hack. You can easily use this wallet without any problem.

Trust wallet is one of the most secure and safe platform in the crypto trading world.This wallet has better security system. These wallets are safe. There is no chance of hacking this wallet. Trust wallet is one of the best secure.

My dear it can not be possible ,please add some more information about it .Trust wallet is more secure wallet and it ensure us 100% security so it can not be hacked.May be you have device problem ,it may be effected by virus.Contact to administration in this case.

I never faced this kind of problems and i also think this is not trust wallet hack it is ur individual account hack.  I am also.using trust wallet for years but never experienced like this and also never heard. And there is also no official announcement from trust wallet also if there wallet is hacked or not.

Man that's really sad!! I didn't get any news about the trust wallet got hacked. Maybe only your wallet got hacked. But still brother do let the administration know about this problem maybe they can help. And also that's why i suggest people to store their crypto currency in the hardware wallets. I know its little costly but it is worth the price. And there is no chance of hacks in the hardware wallets

Maybe you shared your wallet information in some wrong domain web and that's how your account got hacked. So try to make another wallet. And secure it with strong verification. I have been using a trust wallet and I never faced this kinds of problems ever.

It is really sad to hear you lost your funds, maybe there are some hackers who attacked your account because three times is not a normal thing. You can just report this problem to Trust wallet client support team so that they can help you

I think it's a big wallet and it can't be hacked but if it has been hacked it can be asked for support.Sometimes it happens that we lose a lot of money from our wallet. Whatever we do, we have to bear both loss and gain where there is gain but sometimes there is loss.

No , Trust wallet is one of the most secure and safe platform that is not easily hacked by hackers beacuse of its highest updated security system and highest updated privacy system.More this platform has simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any other problem here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure we can easily send, receive and exchange our Crypto currencies through this platform.This platform possess simple interface which can easily understand by beginners without facing any other problems.More this platform is excellent platform, comfortable and relaible while using.This is one of the most powerful platform in the crypto trading world.

• +1 1

I don't think trust wallet can be hacked.its one of the safest cryptocurrency wallet available. I believe the problem is from your device. You probably clicked on a suspicious link or mail sent to you or someone else has access to your private keys or mail. Try opening another wallet but make sure you are not careless with your sensitive information. Activate 2fa is possible.

I think that if your phone is compromised and you are using dual protection in many locations and platforms, your accounts will be hacked with ease so that you have a limit.Because one of the common mistake that people do is they didn't store properly their account and the important information in order to access your wallet.

You should change the wallet and get to a secure one.Like coinbase etc.

If the problem keeps happening  please I recommend you to change the wallet and get to a new one and keep your hard earning money  to your self . Personally I didn't face any scam 👍

I have never heard that trust wallet was hacked and probably this is not possible unless it was YOUR trust wallet that was hacked because of security issues in your system, whatever the cause there was nothing about any event in Trust wallet and it should be the same safe as other wallets.

I think trust wallet can not be hacked because i saves the keys locally. Trust wallet also promises to never store any of your private data. You can review Trust wallets code online and the app has been audited by security experts.

• +2 1

Maybe there is a problem with your conversions, the conversions may not arrive or you may copy the address incorrectly,
As for me, I have been dealing with the wallet for a while and I have not encountered any problems, nor have I heard about anyone who has ever faced problems with the wallet before.

I don't think if trust wallet have been hacked. Maybe your device is specifically hacked. Either the hacker is controlling your device or you have shared your wallet private key with someone else.  it is very safe and secure wallet .

Trust platform is one of the most secure and safe platform in the crypto trading world.The most important thing of this platform that attract me it's highly updated security system and highly updated privacy system that's why thousand of people use this platform and enjoy it's features.I like this platform very much and I recommend you that you should sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret and enjoy it's amazing, Splendid and Glorious features.This is one of the most secure and safe platform in the crypto trading world here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure that's why I am using this wonderful and amazing platform.

• +1 1