Trust wallet is hacked - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I can not believe it how Trust wallet got hacked?  You have private keys of wallet and I guess you have leaked that wallet through telegram bot or from anything else. Trust wallet can not be easily hacked! 

Many wallet have been hacked, even though they have a high level of security. Fund hacking/stealing is always a headache problem on any platforms. Keeping funds stored on exchanges is risky. But now keeping it on your own wallets risky too. Which way to choose? I don't know.

no that's impossible no one can have access/hack your wallet except if he/she has your private key/12 words backup only!

make sure that you didn't send you private key/12 words backup to anyone

I did not know about this news, but I was keeping my money in it and nothing happened. It seems that someone has penetrated it, but I am surprised because this wallet is very safe and the security rate is high. Is this possible?

I have made trust wallet account yet till now I haven't kept any assets in it. I thought it was a sheltered and secure wallet yet subsequent to perusing your post , I have will reconsider before utilizing trust wallet. You can utilize its options like coinbase , myetherwallet and so on.

Did you tried to load manual the contract adress of your assets . After loading your contract adres manual and your funds aren't there check on your etherscan what happend to your funds where it is transferred. 

I hope you get your funds soon back .

• +5 1

I have made trust wallet account but till now I haven't deposited any funds in it. I thought it was a safe and secure wallet but after reading your post , I have will think twice before using trust wallet. You can use its alternatives like coinbase , myetherwallet etc

Unless they have their phone and know where you saved SEEDPHRASE. if not possible. I also haven't received the information that Trust wallet has been hacked

OMG I was saving some of my cryptos in this wallet, did you have your 2FA enabled and email confirmation? and your secret keys in a secure place?

I use trust wallet and I have not had any problems, on the contrary it seems to me one of the safest wallets. I don't believe it was hacked

36 minutes ago, trungnguyen said:

Unless they have their phone and know where you saved SEEDPHRASE. if not possible. I also haven't received the information that Trust wallet has been hacked

It is correct, it is impossible for him to hack Wallett trust and that if his seed phrase if we change cell phone you cannot access it, it happened to a friend and he lost $ 50 for not remembering and saving his seed phrase he had another option to create another new account

• +5 1

On 16.04.2020 at 23:49, Babubu609 said:

This make me mad I sell my phone and buy a new phone and also the same thing happened after some months. From the last lost  I uninstalled my trust wallet app and install a coinomic wallet which I have been using now for 3 months without having any problem.

I personally don't think that was a Trust wallet problem, somebody get access to your private keys and that could happen with any mobile wallet app. Maybe you should buy a hardware wallet?

Trust wallet cannot be hacked because it saves the keys locally.Never install Trust Wallet onto a rooted device. Keep your device free of any malware, do not download malicious apps. Always get the most recent updates and security patches for your device. Lock your phone, or set it to automatically lock itself when not in use.

Everything is good with Trust wallet.I guess only you have such problem as you described.Try to contact support and describe them this situation.I always tell set 2FA and mnemonic phrase to protect account properly.

Bro, the best thing is to transfer your funds to another wallet, your paper keys are compromised, you must change them, if you have them written down somewhere and someone else has access to them it may have been that, trust wallet is a safe wallet, it is very difficult to be hacked, of course that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Edited by K3lvinch

I truly dont know how that happent to you since I never have this even I have change my telephone and importa my wallet to the new telephone with seed express ordinarily ,you can clarify more about that it's acceptable to realize that.

very strange, I do not know how this could happen, I use trust wallet for more than a year and nothing like this has happened

You may have downloaded a malicious application that stole your cryptocurrencies from your wallet, but the wallet was not hacked because there was no official news from Binance. 

You are wrong dear, there is no such thing that your wallet has been compromised, and the Trust Wallet system has not been hacked because it is a very safe and secure system. There is no official news indicating this.

Are you sure that no one can access your account because I have not heard about any hacker process for this wallet?

As far as I know, no outsider will be able to access the trust wallet without a secret recovery phrase. You may have participated in fraudulent airdrops where you were required to enter a passphrase. There are a lot of scammers now.

Trust wallet is a moderately secure wallet since it gives you your seeds of 12 phrases. if you lose it you lose your funds.

friend I don't see any news about the officially hacked trusted wallet, maybe it's just your account, try to change your password, or if it doesn't work, contact them directly.