Trust wallet is hacked - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Wallet is required to deposit the money that comes from working online. And for this work I am using the trust wallet and it has never been hacked, for the first time I hear that it has been hacked. I think you must have typed your mobile in action due to which the user came to know and he hacked your account. 

Ohh it's very bad to hear. I have no personally experience yet so it is very difficult for me to give you reason behind it. It might be due to some hackers or some unknown person access to you wallet . So be careful friend.

Trust wellet is a secure wellet but by some our mistke it can be hacked for example fake wellet are using which can hack our cryptocurrency but trust wellet has a strong security system.

Trust wallet is protected and safe from hackers and scammers. I think this problem may be occurred due to phones or location. But it's very sad to hear the such news. I recommend other users to to do precautions and report to owner.

• +1 1

No it's not possible. Because they provide the security. And protection. I'm not believing trust wallet is hacked. Because I'm personally use this wallet in 3 month. This provide the more security and protection. And provide the private key. This is a very secure wallet. Thank you..! 

• +2 1

Shocked to hear it.i think it will not be hacked. You should contact to help centre.Hope so it will help you.Maybe you have give your personal information about trust wallet to other that's why you are facing this problem.Try to contact help center and be careful not to share your personal information to others.

• +1 1

I feel bad to hear about you,but I never heard about the trust wallet hacking because it provides all the security features. But if it has been happened to contact the emergency center and check the feedbacks. So don't share your password with anyone and other private keys. 

It is not possible because they provide good security it is unhackable I haven't see any kind of problem regarding one.it will be not easy to hacks. Amusing this wallet it has low transaction fee no chance of hacking

• +1 1

It is not the fault of the trust wallet. It could be a mistake for a hacker to steal your money if you create a weak password and someone else uses your own password.They also put up a fake screen to keep your coins safe, perhaps not knowing that you have been hacked and may add more in the future.

I did not hear any news about the hacking of Trust wallet .It could be false who hear about it  .Trust wallet is the most secure wallet .Its developers maintain a high security system to protect it from hackers so how it could be possible.

I don't think that this wallet may b hacked . this is very best wallet with high security features and characteristics.this is best wallet in the digital crypto currency.it can store transfer and exchange of btc is very safe and sound.

I never faced this kind of problems and i also think this is not trust wallet hack it is ur individual account hack.  I am also.using trust wallet for years but never experienced like this and also never heard. And there is also no official announcement from trust wallet also if there wallet is hacked or not.  

Man that's really sad!! I didn't get any news about the trust wallet got hacked. Maybe only your wallet got hacked. But still brother do let the administration know about this problem maybe they can help. And also that's why i suggest people to store their crypto currency in the hardware wallets. I know its little costly but it is worth the price. And there is no chance of hacks in the hardware wallets.

Maybe you shared your wallet information in some wrong domain web and that's how your account got hacked. So try to make another wallet. And secure it with strong verification. I have been using a trust wallet and I never faced this kinds of problems ever.

It is really sad to hear you lost your funds, maybe there are some hackers who attacked your account because three times is not a normal thing. You can just report this problem to Trust wallet client support team so that they can help you.

Hello dears I don't know that trust wallet has hacked because am not using currently trust wallet but I will check it to know about it.

I am very shocked to hear about hacking of Trust wallet because trust wallet has a very efficient system of security.This may be ur fault.The may be very closer one.And he/she may know ur passward.or may be ur passward was not a strong passward.

Trust wallet is hacked🙄🙄 i did not hear any news about it .I do not think so that its possible beacuse the security system of Trust wallet is too strict .Its developers develope  too much strict system.to protect it from scammers and hackers.May be its fake news or some one use a third party app.

There are several types of wallet in google playstore. Trust wallet is one of them.It is one of the most secure wallet i know.But some prople said that it will be hacked.Is it true? Because i am a beginner here. So still now i do not use this wallet.But i want to know about its security system. 

Man that's really sad!! I didn't get any news about the trust wallet got hacked. Maybe only your wallet got hacked. But still brother do let the administration know about this problem maybe they can help. And also that's why i suggest people to store their crypto currency in the hardware wallets. I know its little costly but it is worth the price. And there is no chance of hacks in the hardware wallets

I never faced this kind of problems and i also think this is not trust wallet hack it is ur individual account hack.  I am also.using trust wallet for years but never experienced like this and also never heard. And there is also no official announcement from trust wallet also if there wallet is hacked or not.

Maybe you shared your wallet information in some wrong domain web and that's how your account got hacked. So try to make another wallet. And secure it with strong verification. I have been using a trust wallet and I never faced this kinds of problems ever.

• +2 1

It is really sad to hear you lost your funds, maybe there are some hackers who attacked your account because three times is not a normal thing. You can just report this problem to Trust wallet client support team so that they can help you

• +3 1

Trust wallet is still one of the most secured wallet existing, it give it users maximum control over their assets, there is no such news of their app being hacked double check your account may be there is a mix up some where

• +3 1

Trust wallet is one of safe and secure method. I never heard about its hacking because it provides all essential security features. But if you lost your funds then you should check your account. Millions people trust on this  wallet. And it is the most useful wallet. It stores all types of currencies. It is most famous in world of crypto.