Trust wallet is hacked - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

As we know that this is a digital wallet and anything could be happen at any time. But the wallet always try to make sure the security and reliability for its customers and always secure their money.

I can't believe that it could happen its totally a fake news because trust wallet is so much secured that no one can get access to except the owner of wallet. Trust wallet gives us private key which contain the 12-14characters and that are miss managed . they could be arranged by the owner of wallet. And only he will know about it. So how some one can hack the wallet.

Trust wallet is one of the best wallet . It is the best Etherum. Some time it will be possible but it is hacked wallet . It has high security system . Trust wallet staking of multiple of currencies. Our personal data are easily secured here. It is safe of from scammer or spammer. It is used in mobile . I like it.

Trust wallet will never be hacked, it's the most powerful and strong wallet of the cryptcurrency.

It's a secure wallet of the Crypto in use of cryptocurrency.

Whenever i started the cryptcurrency i am using only this platform so far.

Hi my dear. I haven't heard about hacking of trust wallet yet. Maybe your device is specifically hacked. I think your wallet security should make more strong. The important information in order to access your wallet.

Try to review the records of the sites that you have entered.

• +3 1

No my friend there are many wallets in cryptocurrances all are sequire and important featheres but according to my opinion trust wallet is one of them i never hear about trust wallet that can be hacked trust wallet is one of the top sequire wallet in cryptocurrances

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think you should use some other same wallet like just use the trust wallet but make a new wallet that will be good for you because I think someone has your recovery phrase

• +2 1

I thought Trust wallet never had any problem and I am sorry this happened to someone, but it is possible there was another reason. I have read about Trust wallet a lot and there was never an issue with this wallet. My advice is to take steps to increase the security of your computer or mobile, whichever you are using.

Is like someone is intruding in to your phone privacy and the only way he can get access to your phone privacy is either you root your phone illegally or you may have downloaded a malicious application. but no official news about trust wallet being hacked.

U can't believe that it might happen.cause i haven't listened this type of news before, trust wallet has security enabled by the private key ,which make sure the security and don't let anyone to get access on the wallet. The wallet can be hacked if this private is known by familiar and if  it so, then it may happen that you yourself told about private key to someone

I cannot agree with that it can occur its totally a fake information due to the fact consider wallet is so much secured that no person can get access to besides the proprietor of wallet. Consider wallet gives us non-public key which include the 12-14characters and which are omit managed . They will be arranged by the owner of wallet. And only he'll know approximately it. So how some you will hack the wallet.

I think it was right here on cryptotalk someone posted on how he or someone else got hacked from this wallet, so that means you are the second person having such a problem, which makes me conclude that trust wallet is not secure and trustworthy.

No  it is not hacked because it has greatest security system for securing currencies and coins.....its security system is good....it has a password keys for securing currencies ,it may be a number or a digits which are used for password.

• +2 1

Trust wallet is the most safe secure and trusted wallet which can not easily hacked by hackers.if you can not share your private key and personal information with other your wallet and currency remains safe and can not hacked by hackers .

• +1 1

No trust wallet cannot be hacked. It is the best wallet for storing.  It is the very secure platform. Many people use it.  I peronally use it. I am really impress with it. It is the best wallet to protect your data .

This is probably your private registry that has been hacked. Because the authority does not know if the entire stage of the trusted wallet has been hacked or not. Trust Wallet is a safe wallet because I want to think that your device has a virus. Now it would ask you to change the wallet password and configure password strength. Also, be sure to communicate with the organization.

11 hours ago, AliyanRdx said:

@Whited35 My dear brother, what you said is absolutely right, I agree with you. I am new on this platform and I will put all your recommendation in my mind. We will take care that we do not do any such work so that we have faced this kind of problem in future, I get too much help from your post. We need senior friends like you to guide us so that we can survive on this platform. Thank you very much, you have shared such a useful information with us. ❤

@AliyanRdx No worries 😉. We all are here to solve the problem and make the genuine discussions about the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. Guys have faced so many issues while using different wallets but fortunately, all problems have the solution and we all are here for that purpose. 

I have not heard about the hacking of trust wallet yet , I don't think so trust wallet is fake or hacked , even I'm using this wallet ,I didn't face any problem, if trust wallet have been hacked you can ask for support, if this problem is keep repeating than you can secure your coin.

Good afternoon friend, I think it's more than a hack, I think the problem comes from your cell phone. In my case I have been using Trust Wallet for about 1 year and a half and I have not had any kind of problems my money has always been kept safe.

9 hours ago, AliyanRdx said:

Yup @Whited35 bro you said that very well. As we work here as a family so we must should help each other. So every newbie  like me survive on this great  forum  as well performed well. So thank you so much always support us bro. 😍

Cool brother. Keep contributing on forum. OP is expecting a help from members regarding the Trust wallet hacking case. As it is non-custodial wallet, you will be controlling your private key of the wallet so it all depends how you use Trust wallet for the various operations. 

I do not think so this could be happend in with this wallet because it is quite more secure and reliable for the crypto users and the expert team of this wallet make the surety to not get hacked by any hackers.

Dear mate if it is real news than it is bad news for trust wallet users. My all friends are using trust wallet. now we should take care about hackers. We should use 2FA system to secure our wallet. We now that care is better than cure.

Now it is possible to hack wallets.

i think so because i asked this from my friend and he says their is not any problem like this in his wallet.  now it is clear that this only problem with your wallet . please check your wallet and try again.

No this could not be happened because there is an expert team that handle the wallet to provide the good services to their users so they always ready for this situation and can avoid such kind of hackers. But as we know that this world is digital so anything could be happen there.

Trust wallet is not hacked according to my opinion trust wallet is one of the best wallet in crypto this is best due to some reason trust wallet has high security its fee is low trust wallet has important feathers it is so easy every one can easly understand trust wallet is hacked due to some reason when you share your personal information to some one like passward or other security