The price of Bitcoin is in danger of falling - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

The price of Bitcoin is in danger of falling

Well, falling it's price not dangerous because its just normal for every crypto coins for being a volatile which means that anytime, the price of it may be increased or decreased. I hope you may understand. Happy posting.

I dont see any danger about Bitcoin price is possible will be lower than 6000 USD but I know that Bitcoin is magic, in some months you will see it around the 12000 or 15000 USD, right now with crisis is possible down more.

Well bro your analysis is good but I don't think bitcoin prices is in  danger, because 6000$ dollars is not bad prices in this critical condition, bitcoin prices pump in few days I think bitcoin prices touch 9000$ dollars before halving.

Listeb bro at this time the Pandemic is growing, and notes are one of way for viruses transmission that's why people are preferring Crypto, and the demand is increasing as new people are also investing in Bitcoin and price is Also going up and i think Bitcoin and Crypto is best things to adopt these days.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

No friend, i think the price of bitcoin will increase because the halving is near. Many traders were losing hope in the past days because the price was falling down. But there is no need to worry because the halving is near and for 90% it can help to push price to grow.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/12/2020 at 9:11 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Bitcoin price is in danger of falling below $6,000 if key support is broken during weekly close

the trader Van de Poppe Expect a big drop in the price of Bitcoin below $6,000 if key support breaks.

I dont thiml that bitcoin is in danger now because it is still increasing from now on. I want cryptocurrencies will last because it is helping people to earn good money and I hope that those who invested in them will earn good amount of money. 

On 4/12/2020 at 4:11 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Bitcoin price is in danger of falling below $6,000 if key support is broken during weekly close

the trader Van de Poppe Expect a big drop in the price of Bitcoin below $6,000 if key support breaks.

For the currently demands if bitcoin because its very high, I don't hope that's if bitcoin will drop below $6000, but it can drop below that price if people will be fears about CORONA.

2 minutes ago, Satarupa said:

Dear friends, I don't think that the price of BTC is in danger if falling. Now the price of btc is very high. We can sell our BTC now and this is the best time to sell it. But if the price of BTC fall then it will rose up again. So we must not worry about this.

Believe me that, due to yesterday massively pump of bitcoin, it cannot drop again, I think it will continued to be rising because the halving is in the way to be started.

I can say that this year was the very unlucky year for the crypto because recently we had experienced fluctuations on the value of bitcoin and also due to the pandemic corona virus outbreak, crypto world is also affected that's why the value of bitcoin is continuesly goes down.

No now bitcoin price pumps unexpected way and now its price 9246$ few minutes ago i checked its price no one expected this price from bitcoin because unbelievable pumps from last twenty four hours in the prices of bitcoin. Only bitcoins pumping and altcoins market dumped hardly. 

• +3 1

The price of Bitcoin will rise at an unbelievable rate. I don't think Bitcoin is in danger of falling. Bitcoin prices are very low. The market is slowly rising and the price of every currency in the crypto market is rising. In that case, Bitcoin has pumped a lot.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Laboni said:

The price of Bitcoin will rise at an unbelievable rate. I don't think Bitcoin is in danger of falling. Bitcoin prices are very low. The market is slowly rising and the price of every currency in the crypto market is rising. In that case, Bitcoin has pumped a lot.

You are answering to prediction from over 15 days ago, so of course it's not looking like that now. Charts and predictions change over time when they break resistance levels.

On 4/26/2020 at 8:22 PM, Honny143 said:

Well bro your analysis is good but I don't think bitcoin prices is in  danger, because 6000$ dollars is not bad prices in this critical condition, bitcoin prices pump in few days I think bitcoin prices touch 9000$ dollars before halving.

Well as of now, the price of bitcoin are now reaching the $9000 so your prediction is correct mate, the price of bitcoin is didn't go for the dangerous place because it's normal to decreased it's price so don't worry about from it.

But while seeing the prices of bitcoin presently it seems that there is a good rise in its price as it has been increased to 9000$ and i don't think that there is any such danger for the price of bitcoin rather it will increase more strongly. 

3 hours ago, Irish said:

Puedo decir que este año fue un año muy desafortunado para la criptografía porque recientemente hemos experimentado fluctuaciones en el valor de bitcoin y también debido al brote del virus de la corona pandémica, el mundo de la criptografía también se ve afectado, por eso el valor de bitcoin continúa bajando .

If you're right but as we can already see Bitcoin and most cryptos are starting to raise their value so apparently the situation will improve thanks to God

the price of bitcoin did end up falling considerably ad fortunately the price is not rising to a very good level and it past the 9000 dollar mark. I think that this could be due to the fact that there is an increase in the number of people who are buying bitcoin (a higher demand) which has resulted in price increases. This could be in anticipation of the halving event that is coming up in a couple weeks time.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't  think so. Because the current price is around 9k usd. And the price will keep going this month. Because there is a halving will take place that occurs only once in four years. So it is quite sure that the price won't go down. But it is true that the price was bit lower due to the corona virus. But the situation will be back in it's place once again. 

It still has a good benefits if that thing happens because we can buy bitcoin in the low price then we must hold it for future exchange or future selling. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It has already fallen but as we see a good recovery from bitcoin, I can assured you that all hope are restored, we will be expecting a mega bull run soon

7 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

If you're right but as we can already see Bitcoin and most cryptos are starting to raise their value so apparently the situation will improve thanks to God

I had seen from the news that the value of bitcoin is now rising even if we are still suffering from this corona virus outbreak and I think this is a good sign for us. 

5 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

A sudden price fall of bitcoin is not really that dangerous because it is natural for every coins. We dont need to worry about it because we all know that bitcoin already suffer like this but it still alive.

Thanks for the clarification, some are just eager to take out their Profits, they don't want to benefit from any good opportunity of bull run, the only make entry when they see a sign of it

Now due to coronavirus there is lot of fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin so you have to be aware of it and yes the price will fall but after some time for some month you will see there is rise in the price fluctuation is normal in bitcoins for cryptocurrency

The price falling of the Crypto currency has disappointed its users. But I want to state to that there is nothing to worry. You can trust on me and have patience and I am sure that after a few days the price of BTC will soon recover.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:27 AM, Badman001 said:

these day's are seriously not good for Bitcoin and other altcoin beacuse we see already huge amount of dropped in their prices . no one's properly assumed reason behind it some say this is happening due to coronavirus or some detect other reason behind it .

As of now I can say bitcoin doing well because of the price of it is rising which is a good thing to consider. 

I'm hoping it will continue to rise because most of us waiting for it to happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/20/2020 at 6:28 AM, Jump said:

Yes because of the corona virus the price of Bitcoin is in danger because it might fall and fall and it can't be rise again because of the conflicts and crisis that happened. Bitcoin needs that support of the users and I hope that Bitcoin can manage their problems so that they can raise their money again.

Well, against everything I predict Bitcoin to raise its value considerably and very quickly that's excellent news for all of us let's hope it stays upside down