The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

On 4/20/2020 at 4:43 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Yes, your words are correct in every movement of the cryptocurrencies, whether towards the rise or fall, people panic and this causes them to sell or buy at an inappropriate time.

You are right my friend and these are the important tips you mentioned. When i started trading at this cryptotalk then I face many difficult situation and fell panic  and I also I have been suffered a huge loss then I ask to the old users to gave me a piece of advice then I started from there onward and so far I am successful in the trading. So everyone should learn and asks from the experts.

I think that learning to control your emotions and be patient is essential, because with your agitated emotions you can make mistakes and have losses or great consequences, so seeking to act with wisdom and patience is important. And when you have no experience it gets even more difficult, so I advise you to seek the help of those who understand, so that you learn from it.

12 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Panic situation really crucial in trading @Nicole018 and its not easy to handle, so we must should  take any expert opinion because they know how react market conditions in future,

especially this advice for new members because they loss money their lack of knowledge.

@Honny143 I like it, I have lost some amount and now I don't want to lost again so before investment and doing some other trades I will ask from you because I knew you have a great experience and hope you will be there to help me when I need..

• -4 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

The best way to get rid of a panic situation is to stay focused on your every trade, patience and calm will keep you from panicking. Every trader must have calm and patience while in the market so that panic does not occur.

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

Thank you friend for your get kind of information it would be a great motivation to those people who are having many problems, just think that every problem has there own solutions.

This field of currency trading needs lot of patience, control of nerves, lack of tension and calm, and upon facing any problem we must analyze it scientifically and think about it calmly so that we reach its solution there is no problem that has no solution and any loss can be compensated only by correct thinking and searching for solutions Alternatives are available and gain more knowledge and experience.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 I like it, I have lost some amount and now I don't want to lost again so before investment and doing some other trades I will ask from you because I knew you have a great experience and hope you will be there to help me when I need..

I think we are both in same boat @Mark wood because iam also not control my panic, recent incident when dlrs token launch I sell my dlrs token at low price because of panic, but now start learning how to control panic through YouTube and experts articles.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, panic will only make things worse as you will get too emotional that sometimes you can’t even see the simpliest of solutions. So always keep calm and think  the problem through to get the best logical solution.

• +1 1

Feelings of panic and tension in cryptocurrency trading are your number one enemy. So you have to train yourself psychologically to control these emotions wisely. Because a panicked trader makes mistakes, he closes profitable trades quickly for fear that it will change direction and record losses soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

It's expected of a good trader, invester and other categories of Crypto user's to emulate and imbibe the habit of exercising patient for them to be able to control their emotions. Through consistent patient and good understanding will enable him/her have rest mind, stress free and profitable participation

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In general, having panic makes you do things very much, so you are in the field of cryptocurrencies. You have to rule your mind and act calmly because panic makes you do things wrong and makes you lose a lot.

Rule your mind, act calmly, and seek advice from friends to solve problems

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing these information, it's really important to relax and not panic.

As a pharmacist I also advice to take your time before doing anything important. You can maybe count to 10 or 50 maybe so you don't lose your nerves

• +1 1

Thank you for this my friend. It's really helpful. I was really worried always of getting warning points. I was always scared to know if I did something wrong . It really took big time to understand that if we post informative and useful content then everything is good and just we have to follow rules and regulations.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

True, itt's best to focus on the problem and to focus on why that happened, at least that is how i think about it, and be sure to talk to other people if you feel a little insecure. 

• +2 1

Indeed we shouldn't be panic and shouldn't take decision in some certain pressure. It will lead to the bad results and as you said @Calvinpriva you will loose money it's absolutely right. If a buyer sold his assets in FOMO he will end up making even more losses. So we must have control over our emotions dealing with actions in Crypto field.

Edited by Ridam
Information added
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Every man face different conditions and sitution which through them a panic sitution . For that they cant do any work properly. Sometimes it couse them to sick. When come this type of situation you should be cool.and confidence and think positive.  Thank you.

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

If a buyer sold his assets in FOMO he will end up making even more losses. So we must have control over our emotions dealing with actions in Crypto field.

Of course @Ridam selling in FOMO is like risking our money. It's good to make good analysis and be calm waiting for the right time to inter the market, otherwise we will earn loss.

4 hours ago, VijithaVarghese said:

Thank you for this my friend. It's really helpful. I was really worried always of getting warning points. I was always scared to know if I did something wrong . It really took big time to understand that if we post informative and useful content then everything is good and just we have to follow rules and regulations.

Yo are welcome dear friend @VijithaVarghese the forum needs informative publications, the only way to do that is to follow the rules and be confident. Sometimes being overly anxious can lead to a bad job. I am glad to know that you have understood something in this topic ☺️

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Literally anyone can confront a panic situation in their life. Hence it is necessary that each person needs to know that this is just normal. Try to calm yourself. ask yourself whether you really need to be in this situation. If not move away from such situation or people and continue with life doing things you love. this way you can recover out of such situation. Also share your problem with your friends and relatives who would also help you.

There is no other best way to reduce panic situation than to leave what you are panicking about, you will need to leave it for sometimes before you begin again. For example is trading, if you are panic, it will be because you are not good enough, stop trading and learn about it very well, then continue. 

On 4/11/2020 at 3:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

@Calvinpriva Yes, many of us at some point have panicked over a specific event that threatens us, it is normal in human beings, having control over yourself is something that you learn, you have to be very mature to be able to control yourself when something bad threatens us and panic seizes us, first keep calm as much as possible, analyze and reflect on what happened and put the consequences in context, being optimistic and thinking about what will happen and better times will come is a good tactic for panic leave, in addition to seeking support from another person who is willing to help us.
Panic is very bad to think, that's why when faced with an attack of this type, take a deep breath and think about good things.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

@Calvinpriva Truly speaking, your texts and posts have much strength that enlightens, and give motives to beginners in this forum. Speaking of which, I personally find your contents good, and also life learning. I am glad that I have found a good mentor. Your contents are worth reading and useful. Hope you will give all your efforts and continue to post more informative contents in the days to come. Your dedications and efforts to the cryptotalk community is much appreciated, and I am thankful to you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/29/2020 at 10:56 AM, Dormilon said:

Panic is very bad to think, that's why when faced with an attack of this type, take a deep breath and think about good things.

You are right @Dormilon panic is very bad because it can lead you to make a wrong decisions that will cost you later. Just as you said, its good to take a deep breath and think for some good things that will refresh your mind. That will help to kill panic situation.

1 hour ago, pacific said:

Truly speaking, your texts and posts have much strength that enlightens, and give motives to beginners in this forum. Speaking of which, I personally find your contents good, and also life learning. I am glad that I have found a good mentor. Your contents are worth reading and useful. Hope you will give all your efforts and continue to post more informative contents in the days to come. Your dedications and efforts to the cryptotalk community is much appreciated, and I am thankful to you.

Thank you so much @pacific I am happy to know that my posts help you in learning. I always try as hard as I can to write something important and easy to understand so that everyone can learn something. I will keep trying as much as I can, thank you!

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The best system out of a trying setting is to calm down, accompany more or less time and contemplate about I'm sorry? you are liability and irrevocably glimpse if it is basic to see to it or could you repeat that? you are agreeable to sacrifice to carry out that.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:03 PM, malik6314193 said:

Dear friend. i don't think this post is related to this section or forum. if you describe any situation which we find on this forum and make mistakes. Then it will be good. But you didn't mention anything about this forum. 

Well, he is just trying to motivate the beginners in this forum and the beginners are located in this section, many beginners here are being confused in some terminologies about cryptocurrency, it's just a way to released their confusion to make better and quality post in this forum, i hope you understand.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Problems will come but we have to find a solution.. No problem can be panicked to find a way to solve it.... The root cause of the problem needs to be found.. And we have to take action accordingly... If we are terrified without a solution then we can suffer much more.. So no panic any situation ...