Stop fooling yourself - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

I agree in order for the other members to have topics or content they tend to make post that contains a question that even your common sense can answer it. That's why we need to encourage other to make more useful and informative content to make this forum better.

According to my opinion, it is okay to put publications that contain an inquiry or question, but first you must search the forum for an answer to that question in order not to repeat the topics..

Yes you are right. Most of the memvers start posting without reading the rules on the forum here so we must also stay aware of illegal oprations. We must do only what is allowed under terms.

• +3 1

We gave same observation buddy, we shouldn't  create a topic for us to easily fill the daily posts. Stop adding mess in this forum, we should focus on creating a topic that is useful and discussable.

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Andrew56 said:

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that there are many similar or previously traded topics, especially in the beginners section because they publish these topics often to earn money.

Thats wasn't bad this all happened due to low traffic of members in the trading section that was the reason why many of this members published there topics in the beginners section or cryptoworld. This two forum are the best used section in this forum.

Actually i also see alot of topics which resembles with the previously posted topics and are already mentioned in the forum. And this post should be read by those who sre just new in the forum and aren't aware about pinned post and rules of the forum. And i appreciate your effort for trying to sorting out the issue and let's hope all members knows about it and stop in coming days.

Edited by Ridam
Network problems and post appeared double
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/12/2020 at 12:56 AM, marchal87 said:

I think that to solve this matter, you should search for topics before they are published, and in this way duplicate posts will not be deleted. I agree with you about this post

Thats true, its better if you use the search engine first before creating your opics so there would be no redanduncy that may happen once you created similar topics from other member of the forum. Dont also post asking a question that you already know.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:02 AM, Michael0606 said:

This happens very often with the new ones, some are lazy to read, or they just do it to charge the psgo, but the moderators are strict with that, even I have removed topics that I considered useful.

They giving comments without reading the topic that's why they give misinformation sometimes. I hope they will read properly the content before they give feedback to avoid giving wrong information. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I agree with you that there are some foolish questions
On the other hand, I don't see any problem with asking good questions, but we know the answers, perhaps to share ideas

The topics that are published with such content are clear spam, and they must be given a negative interaction only to stop such a method of work, and the managers in turn do the deletion directly, and we must also avoid it and not respond to it so that our response is not subject to deletion

On 4/11/2020 at 5:55 AM, Raven said:

I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. t

Some members may abuse this, but if a new member can create such topic, there is nothing bad, even if the topic is deleted, it is better than not to get paid but working on the forum because the accounts have to be connected, I mean yobit and cryptotalk. 

Probably they are not fooling themselves. They are just acting to gain replies, to boost their rank or whatsoever. Or in other hand they did'nt make a self research to solve the question mark in their mind.

5 minutes ago, Apollo Crypto said:

Probably they are not fooling themselves. They are just acting to gain replies, to boost their rank or whatsoever. Or in other hand they did'nt make a self research to solve the question mark in their mind.

Well mate topics not boost ranks topics boost reputation points,that's the reason some members chose already gain good reputation topics, just they need change some keywords are title repost these similar topics, but moderators always deleted this type topics

Ranks increase when we reach certain number of post we reach, like 100 post later newbie to Jr member, 1000 post later member like that.

Well actually that is very normal to the newbies. Because other newbies are afraid to get wronged on what they are doing. They might clicked unnecessary to the forum if they are unaware of it. Let them asked a question about these kind of thing. They don't know what they are doing yet. Instead of criticized them, guide them. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i support your topic and totally agree in this.. this topic more useful for newbie.. when newbies see a post gets a more new information and positive thinking 

Hello friends, the regulations and rules in the forum are clear, and we should read them carefully. Here I am talking about new members. As for the old members, they are supposed to be aware of these topics. This is my opinion. Thank you.

Unfortunately, the quick search for profit and money is the result of failure, as many go to work here without any reading of the rules and they think that any topic is a useful topic and has value in the world of Crypto and therefore the final result of their time here and their work is zero nothing Well, we must be logical in our work and strive to reach our financial goal. Nothing is for free, and an imperfect work is free of charge.

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 6:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

You are right that a lot of people do an equivalent post over and once again . He did the post again despite knowing about the post. His posts are counted but they're not ok. we'll attempt to post a special many thanks for posting

You right sir, people doing it for completing their daily task ! They just want to complete these task and want to eligible for airdrop

You have to ask good questions, that not been asked on this forum before,it is forum about crypto, not about life forum. Anyway moderators will delete all these posts

On 4/11/2020 at 12:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

I never noticed that, to be honest. I am new, both in the platform and in the world of cryptocurrency, so I could not tell you. Although, there are people who could use those means and I really don't like them that much. It's true what you say, man. It is better to be honest with yourself and win things by being realistic. We must ask questions that we do not know instead of asking something that we already know. Maybe there are people who do that just to open discussion, and if so, I have no problem at all. Well, just as each person does what they do, after all, they are decisions and I respect that.

On 11.04.2020 at 07:55, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc.

Hi, I suppose the people just hear the news about an airdrop, competition, etc. and then they only ready the target score but don't read the rules. Hundred posts? No problem and they generate them as a copy machine.

While looking for a topic to join I encountered such thread as "Hi, this is my sevenths post, hopefully that works".

It happens to me sometimes that I can look through the section threads and go further to find a thread I will be able to discuss. 

You can't reach high tops without making mistakes, generally mistakes are the machine power that lead us to improvements and selfdevelopment, but certainly time to time it can cost a bunch