An App Pretending To Be Official For Yobit - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

An App Pretending To Be Official For Yobit

The scammers keep alert for you who enter the discussion groups of the platforms, including the Ubit platform, and they claim that they are from the technical team or technical support and want help. Secondly, the platform and addmen have said repeatedly that the platform does not have a special application for mobile phones and all other applications are SCAM and for the purpose of theft and fraud.

On 4/10/2020 at 9:35 PM, Bohana said:

What do you think we should do with these scammers!.?

Report them to the administrator and moderators of the forum. I am sure their are the one who knows what the right thing to do on those scammers or fake yobit officials. I am sure they will make them pay or report them to the authorities.

Edited by Hatred
Lack of information

Yobit exchanger has no official app at the moment and i will suggest you all ignore any news claiming that yobit has an app it is all the work of scammers, so always stay vigilant because there are many of them in cryptoworld and always block them to avoid disturbance or otherwise you might fall a victim.

• +1 1

I do believe there is one, and most people find it difficult to understand how to use it and in some cases we need to just prove the right ideas must be well developed so many times we need to value what  we do there is no intentions of misunderstanding what we are doing there is value to everything we are doing and in the end its going to be perfect for us to weed out the scams we face and the key is to keep on trying to be right.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:35 AM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Today someone talked to me on Telegram, pretending to be working for Yobit platform. 

He didn't show any signs of scam at first. But then, he asked me to download and app

that was officially launched by Yobit platform and asked me to sign in for easier trading.

Of course, I didn't download anything and I blocked him.

if theres a report feature you should go ahead and report that guy as theres literally no yobit app yet as for now who knows if yobit is gonna get a app soon people that are scammers will try to be legit but there's always gonna be a little hole for them to be proved that they are scammers so always watch out what people says!

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 7:05 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Today someone talked to me on Telegram, pretending to be working for Yobit platform. 

He didn't show any signs of scam at first. But then, he asked me to download and app

that was officially launched by Yobit platform and asked me to sign in for easier trading.

Your response really appreciatable because you don't trust that telegram scammers suger coated words, these scammers always try to cheats innocent users and offers this type scam apps, so everyone understand yobit officially not launch any app version, if anyone try to share any apk link are app link then don't install its really harmful to our account.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bro, if I'm not mistaken, there is a YOBIT app that you can download from the play store! In fact, I think it was a person who wanted to use your referral system to get bonuses. But here's the test data that is at your discretion. Good luck!

On 4/10/2020 at 8:35 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Good enough information to know about the scam, in my opinion if someone contacts via Telegram and suggests downloading or opening the link they sent, don't click right away. It is a trap for scammers so that they can access your personal data and assets, just let it or maybe just block that person. So we must guard against fraud.

Yobit doesn't have any official application for trading. I think he is trying to scam you and I suggests the best thing you can do is to tell your friends and family members that there is someone using fake yobit application to scammed people so that they will be aware it. So that he won't get anyone to dupe.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

This application is SCAM and the company has not put forward anything about its own application at all, so you should stay away from it Secondly, the Yobit platform works on all devices and there is no need for a special application on mobile phones, as it works completely smoothly and with all the features.

• +1 1

yes , mostly he is a scammer but about the other problem whether if there is an official yobit or not still confusing me , i used to tell there is no official app due to my knowledge until i read a topic here comparing between the app and the site which is better , 

since the post didn't get deleted i figured that the app is official and even so , new posts written about that told it is scam not official 

hope i can find out one day if there is an official app or not 

• +4 1

Thanks for the warning. We have to be very careful not to fall for scams. When they speak to us via pm, we have to block and report them, that's what I do.

I do with these scammers exactly like what you did with them. I block them and report them. Most of these fraudsters are very stupid because most of their methods have become exposed in the recent period and they still use the same methods to entrap beginners.

• +1 1

Yobit has no application on the play store. We have to be careful with the person being telegraphed, there are a lot of scammers there and it is better to block them if someone tries to trick you. There are so many ways scammers to get crypto that we have, so always be careful.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

It would be very rare for a yobit administrator to write to you in private, I think it is most likely that things like this are announced on the official channel and not in a private chat, you have to be very careful with these people, you never trust them the 99.9% are scams

• +1 2

On 4/10/2020 at 7:16 PM, Zaino34 said:

This application is false and I do not advise you to try it because until now there is no official application for the platform this is a fraud and your information and money will be stolen

Don,t be use the false application becasue in the crypto amrket so many peoples will use so many app but most of the app is not good and the scammers will make this type of app just to scam with innocent peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is a very good money exchange account.... I am search in the play store but i have not find any app/application  to yobit... If anyone uses the yobit apps application then it must be a fake ... of course it is a scam...so be careful friend... 

The crypto Talk form have suprt from Yobit exchange you can all updates related to the form at Yobit exchange. If the form have official app then it will shared at Yobit. Also the forum will announce it publicly. Those who want to hack forum are the one who want to damage form. Always visit form for authentication don't really at third party news. 

• +1 1

Thankfully you didn't took their bait, I think if I'm not mistaken there is no android app or any application Yobit has? only the website version of their system, correct me if I'm wrong. This kind of incident tells us that we should not trust anyone on internet, because they might only deceive us and they will only do bad things to us, so always be careful on talking to stranger especially if you are on internet like the social media sites.

Thank you for the update. There are alot of scammers going round social media most especially telegram trying to scam people their currency. Don't download the app because you might ended up losing all your coins in the process. 

• +5 1

On 4/10/2020 at 2:35 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Scammers are people you fraud innocent people for their own selfish interests. They use their vast knowledge in internet to scarm people. The most important thing is to follow the website either on Twitter so that ae can be getting any updates from them.

The scammer was probably having some virus that wanted you to download and named it as yobit. If you donwloaded it could steal passwords, private keys or even pass control of your computer to him. You did good not to listen to him and we should be blocking everybody sending us private messages in telegram without prior notice.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We need to be very careful of scammers and also of fake apps that can be something else from what we think they are. There are also fake websites and many malware so we need to avoid entering websites we can't trust and be careful with phising emails too, put them in spam and delete them without opening.

• +2 1