Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

These are some of the key points that the new beginners should keep in mind. there are many repetitive and not so useful topic in the forum. So it is highly requested to go through all the sections and all the topics and have general idea about all the rules and regulations so it would be easier for you to create new topics that are not similar and can be beneficial for other users as well.

• +3 1

On 10/10/2020 at 11:18 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam i had also report some member WHO copy and paste another content...actually as we are old members in this forum so we need to do our best to report About them..           

Exactly being old members of the forum gives many responsibilities for us @Dorjoy12. You are doing good by reporting and I believe other senior members here are also doing the same thing and helping moderator to create clean and helpful environment in the forum.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

L'importance et d'écrire un message avec des mots simples à comprendre pour tout le monde dans des sujets bénéfique là majorité des membres de ce forum sont des débutants il faut qu'elle bénéficient de si débat

• -5 1

Esta moneda no me está llamando mucho la atención, veamos cómo será su precio y si será estable o no, solo tenemos que ver cómo será para el futuro y si a los comerciantes les gustará.

I know there are good reasons to be able to create topcs in the forum. I must emphasize that it is not very difficult to create topics that we must deal with.

Yes, it is very important to focus on reading the posts well and to write the comments on them correctly and useful.  Many beginners and others write posts without properly understanding the content of the topic.  So we have to be helpful members and write posts that are interesting and contain useful and correct information.

That's right! You need to take the creation of topics more seriously, because many people create topics that are taken out of any context, or news, and also do not check its relevance, because such posts can already be created, and you just get them deleted!

Yes, you are right. Thank you for raising this topic. I noticed this thing as well. There are many mixed topics in this forum due to the ignorance of the new members and their lack of good reading of the laws and conditions in force in this forum. I ask everyone before publishing the topic to know the values to which his topic belongs, and then think about publishing so that his topic is not fake.

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Ridam said:

Exactly being old members of the forum gives many responsibilities for us @Dorjoy12. You are doing good by reporting and I believe other senior members here are also doing the same thing and helping moderator to create clean and helpful environment in the forum.

@Ridam hope from today everything will be clear of this as like before... The yobit airdrop last post date was 12 October so i think no members will again make trash in this forum to complete the yobit task. Also we need to focus on forum now as new signature campaign launched in forum..           

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam . Also we need to focus on forum now as new signature campaign launched in forum..           

Exactly the date of AirDrop has ended and those who were here just for AirDrop have faded away from the forum.

And Talking about new signature campaign in the forum I'm not aware about it. Could you provide me further information @Dorjoy12? I will be glad to join the signature as my signature is empty for along time😆.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank for this information. Many beginners will get much help from this post to create new topics as they do not know much about this platform. You post is great and helpful.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Ridam said:

Exactly the date of AirDrop has ended and those who were here just for AirDrop have faded away from the forum.

And Talking about new signature campaign in the forum I'm not aware about it. Could you provide me further information @Dorjoy12? I will be glad to join the signature as my signature is empty for along time😆.

@Ridam its look like you already joined in the TON signature campaign... By the way, to found any signature campaign or new Bounty project then we need to go our forum bounty section.. But this signature campaign will be last for 1 month and hope you all will received good profit..                 

• +2 1

On the one hand, new topics are needed, on the other hand, a lot has already been told. And does it make sense, for example, to create a new topic with updated information or add this information to an old topic on the forum?

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

13 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam its look like you already joined in the TON signature campaign...       

Yes after replying here I get information about it😆. I applied for the signature bounty just now though I had used signature yesterday. It seems the Round 1 has already started and spreadsheet has been declared so I may fall in Round 2 but it's ok. @Dorjoy12 Are you joining or staying with Yo bounty? Ton is already listed and price is more than 2$ so price seems really profitable.

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Yes after replying here I get information about it😆. I applied for the signature bounty just now though I had used signature yesterday. It seems the Round 1 has already started and spreadsheet has been declared so I may fall in Round 2 but it's ok. @Dorjoy12 Are you joining or staying with Yo bounty? Ton is already listed and price is more than 2$ so price seems really profitable.

@Ridam  i have joined in Yo engine signatures campaign last week and i think the campaign will be end next week..so after finished Yo engine, hopeful i may Joined in the TON signature campaign but Yo engine will be more profitable i think.. But should i cancel yo engine campaigns?               

On 4/9/2020 at 10:20 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

My friend it is a great contribution that you have provided it could help many new members which who are not aware about the creation of topic. We all required to create a creative and meaningful content which could help other members to earn knowledge more about crypto world.

This is very important for all members to focus on this issue, and if no one follow the rules so there is possiblity to be banned the account quickly.

I will now know how to buy Google Play from PayPal and I do not know where to ask the lol. I always see some questions. It's true that I do not have the same as well as I do not have the section as I can pot it in the application section because I'm going to use the application. To know that the section should be known to know about the information we need to be posted. If you know, then it is not possible to get the work of our work.

Thank you Brother for exposing this topic of great importance for beginners like me that what I consider myself and I am sure that I will follow what you explain in this very interesting topic to make the topics yourself so that other people who beginners can do Value topics for the very grateful community
a big hello to all

Lots of friends try to post some posts and comments to join the group, but they are not understood.
We have to read the instructions well.

On 10/11/2020 at 8:54 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Writing topics isn't easy as it sounds and it requires good knowledge about how to write topics with right basics! all the points you mentioned in your topic are important for sure.. using simple words to make members understand the purpose of the topic easily is really important too.. also the title of the topics is very important so we should choose it carefully and be aware about this issue!

Many members do forget this issues and that is why i think we need to consider each other because without good positive ideas there is no way one can create a helpful constructive topic that will help many members in the forum and our main assignment is to send in beneficial stuffs so we have to be careful just the way you said mate especially the newbies who have less experience.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right. We should make our writing language simple to make good posts . As there are many people who do not understand complex words. And the other thing is we must search about the topic before posting so that our post will be much better.

So I only comment on published topics and write more informative topics myself until I get started and I don't think I missed the rules of the forum when creating new topics in this forum and I'm still an apprentice in the world of cryptocurrencyAnd I don't have much information about it I'm new here and We must work hard for the betterment of this forum and making topics is one of the best way of contribution thanks for that

before making post it is necessory to know basic things.. you are right bro.. your post will be rejected if it is anti from regulations from authorities. your topic is too perfect. many beginners come to know about basic things by this if they do not read rules provided by cryptotalk.. other thing is you must have knowledge before doing something..