Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

The basic thing one must know before creating meaningful and useful topics plain, one must work hard and try as much as possible to identify good title to the topic and the topic title must be based on the problem facing the platform.

• +2 1

Everyone must know basic things about cryptocurrency and basic rules of cryptotalk forum.If you know basic things then you can make post here very easily.

• +2 1

If you want to create a new topic you should have the idea about the forum and you need to to know what will be the important topic in these days  for the forum and members we should create a topic with informative and helpful content we have to write in favour of the website and we need to write about trading and investment also.

Hello dear,  it is very important question which will help the new members to create a new topic. If we want to create new topics then first we should read all the topics of sections. 

Then we should create a new topic that is related to cryptoworld. If you don't create good topics you get banned. 

• +2 1

If you want to create a new topic you should have the idea about the forum and you need to to know what will be the important topic in these days  for the forum and members we should create a topic with informative and helpful content we have to write in favour of the website and we need to write about trading and investment also.

I would personally advise everyone who is making topics to first research about the topic thorughly and to see if any other topics based on the same things have been made before in the past. Only explain your points fluidly and try to keep complex topics in easy explanations.

Yes, dear, your post is of high value, in order to calculate the participation as useful, you must commit to the number of characters not less than 100 characters, and be a decent language and contain sufficient information and subject context. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Probably you are really have good impact to forum the needed to be follow its instructions and rules for all members be it new and old members.

First of all in my opinion it should be useful to us. It's really important, if you build such an item, there will be some people, they will give you some prestige and this item will be successful. l Follow your topic and appreciate you. In my opinion you. 

You're right, your post is great and very useful for beginners.
We must make the effort and have sufficient knowledge to write useful, meaningful, meaningful and understandable publications
We must expand our information further and search for additional topics to achieve what we want
Thank you my friend ..

• +3 1

I totally agree with you my friend, writing in this section should be simple and easy, your post has to be understandable for every member here and can get benefit from your topic.also you have to make your posts more useful, meaningful and valuable. 

As you well indicate, the topics presented in this section should be written in a coherent way and always using words that are easy for us to understand, who are beginners in this forum. In this way we avoid being eliminated many of the publications that we make daily. I consider that the three fundamental steps to make a good publication on a topic would be to read, analyze and write

Also I think people create new topics just for their tasks and that's why there are lots of unrelevant topics around there. My advice is don't think this forum as a task and focus on what to learn or how to help people. Generate topics that could help beginners

One thing to take note of before posting is to search the forum using the search button to see if the topic exist to avoid warning and deletion of the topic as am already a victim of that, please do enough research before posting a topic in this forum.

At first I wanna say you thankyou for the post beacuse by this post I can create a new topic for the benefit or profit now I would to make topics also for the members . You giving good idea! to us for creates a new topic

The manner and approacch in which some members post topics warrants the topics being deletes along with the posts of others and this can be quite disappointing. For a topic to be posted it needs to be related to the reasom why we are all here and that is learning about cryptocurrency and its advantages over other currencies and how members can use this knowledge to their advantage. Topics should be short and simple, easy to understand and it should be useful for everyone to participate.

• +2 1

The right thing happens when we are able to build up that powerful strategy that is easy for us to go with , there is a good chance that when we are able to build a strategy to write with that would be really powerful and we should continue go on, write interesting topics to it and its going to work perfectly for you and right that is important to check on that and know that

• +1 1

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

Thanks for sharing this useful post I agree with you . You are right my friend we should always use easy words in your topics and posts . Because new members easily understand your topic and posts and get knowledge about crypto currency and trading etc . This good for us and better for this forum . Because when they understand easily then they create a useful and informative post . And when they don't understand any topic I think then  they create post by copyright and paste . Thanks .

• +2 1

Hy mate you will ask the good question about the cryptotalk forum I think that you made a good topic and informative about the forum . It's very effective to see people so giving their hard work to make the contents more useful post at this forum .

• +2 1

On 4/8/2020 at 11:04 PM, George10 said:

Yes you are right mate before posting a topic it's very important to know which section it must belong and the use of simple language should always be observed,by doing so I believe we will reduce the number of posts being deleted.

Yeah thats right, we should post our topic to the section that is suitable for it. If the topic is about related new about cryptocurrency or any about crypto world then you may post it in the section of  "Crypto world", if the topic is good for every beginner then you may post it in this section.

• +2 1

Before publishing any topic, it is very important to know which section it belongs to. Forum members must provide useful topics especially for beginners in order to allow them the opportunity to learn and know ways to make money. 

Thank you for your post. I hope everyone will read it. Creating important publications and topics is one of the basics for success in the forum. You should know a lot about digital currencies, cryptography and investment. This will help you understand and publish important topics for forum members and good luck to all.

Yeah it's very important for all new member who wants to create a topic. We must should know about basic things for creating topic. It will help us to make a good writer. 

Thank you for sharing these. It's really helpful for the new members in the forum. I really think the more innovative and understanding the topic is more reputation you would earn. This would really help people aquire knowledge.good luck friends.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You are right .We should create new topic .New topic that encouraged the memeber doing work, and make a connection through this work .We should create different topic that attract the both new and old member .

To create a topic, the basic things are to look for useful information, express yourself in a way that everyone can understand and not you, just because if others cannot understand that it would be very bad of you and it would speak very badly of your topic.

• +1 1