Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

At this platform every one do not have strong English language so we should try to give posts in simple words which can easily be understandable. Your topic must be new not repeated and useful for members. 

At this platform every one do not have strong English language so we should try to give posts in simple words which can easily be understandable. Your topic must be new not repeated and useful for members. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate, thanks for your informative post, how to create new topic in this forum. Here are many member don't know how to create good topic, as a result they get a warning point from the moderators, so we can learn from this post and apply this tips when we create a new topic in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Before creating topic you should first learn and read previous post and create unique contents and research on it and share information.

• +1 2

Hey mate!Thanks for the kinfmd info that you shared with us.You are right we should make a post which the newbies should also understand and can also answer them.Wel should make easy topics for them.So they can understand easily.We should not post such type of post which they can't even answer them.We should make post in our own and easy words for them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

It is really effective and helpful for all the members of this members especially for the newcomers. It is important to post good posts and discussing the basic importance of this platform and to make sure that the content involved in the post is not repeated. 

• +3 2

😍😍I believe we members can benefit from this and start creating topics on our own by trying to avoid duplicated topics..

Yes my friend you have explained very well and make a good one. Yes don't made the repetitive topics on this forum,and also send useful and helpful contents with your new creativity and research about this forum. And must be use the simple language in your topics for the convenience of the members. And I appreciate really your work. And I will.suggest to create these kinds of topics daily.

I think creating topic is very difficult if you are the new member because I don't know many things and how would I yeah the other member even posting uninformative topics will be deleted. So, I am focusing on learning new and new things as more as I can.

• +1 2

I think the department is here for all the new members here so it is very easy to present things with simple and simple words that are understandable for everyone.

I am strongly agreed with you. Creating new topic is the best that show you are the part of team. To create a good topic we must have disctiption ,title and creative minds. Your good topic makes your good reputation on this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

You should have great content because those basic content won't give you more rates and  even that type of topic are many more in this forum and your post will be deleted for sure. So, think about new and unique content which can be helpful for the members.

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, Cryppro said:

You should have great content because those basic content won't give you more rates and  even that type of topic are many more in this forum and your post will be deleted for sure. So, think about new and unique content which can be helpful for the members.

That's true so logically speaking if we post very good content then we can attract others to give high rates when we helped them to learn new knowledge or if we answered their questions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

And lastly you should not post the newly created topic in to the forum until you make use of the search button purposely to avoid posting similar topic. Most writers in particular newbies who try to discover themselves and talent in writing doesn't consider using it before to final posting as such complain aggressively about the deletion of topics whenever posted

It is an informative post. Some people are trying their best yo earn money from here. Most of them are new and they don’t know howto create a post properly. I think your post will be helpful for them. Hope, all always keep maintaining all rules of creating a post          

I have to take time before I begin creating my own topic, with this your topic I have courage of creating my own, this really help good work sir.

On 4/9/2020 at 12:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

When i joined in this forum. i instantly read all of the pinned post in the about forum section because my friend told me that i can learn a lot on how to create a post properly and also how to avoid being deleted my post in this forum and it helps me a lot.

Thank you for the benefit that you have provided .. I agree with you as to write a useful topic, you must first follow the forum’s rules, and then you must conduct research on the idea in your head in order to present it accurately and without talk. This is the most important way for the topic’s success

Creating  a new topic isnot so easy. We can think a lot to create a useful  topic. As a beginner of this site i think your post will be beneficiary  to me. I will remember  your tips before creating  any topic. Thanks for sharing such a nice post

Before creating any topics we should know about the rules of creating topic first. A undebatable topic's creation is the most important part. The rules what you have mentioned up is important rules. We should always remember this rules beforecreating topics               

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

My friend you have shared very good information with us. As in previous days, some topics were created by me and I did not know how to create a topic and I did not have any information about it. As a result, all my topics were deleted and I got a warning point. At that time I did not know how to create topics and I did not know anything about working there. But as I read your post which I have mentored above, I got to learn a lot from here. Many people will get information from this post, how to create a topic and what should be in it. Apart from this, I also reads many more posts to you, from which I got to learn a lot. I love to read your post because I get a lot of information from there. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

due to the fact we've got a lot of session on this forum ,human beings are pressured in which to put her post specially for new use ,they dont know the existance of other consultation in any respect,that why they want to surfe the discussion board before make any post

Yes,I think you are right.Thank you for your post, and I hope everyone will read these, especially the new ones here, because they will definitely be able to benefit from them.  I hope everyone uses the search feature before sharing a topic because maybe the same topic is already in the forum.

The lack of appropriate content of the topic for the section in which it was published exposes it to be deleted directly This is one of the things that new members may overlook us, as there are organizational rules that must be adhered to in the forum, as well as the number of letters. Many beginners do not receive payment due to their lack of commitment to the minimum number of characters in the topic

Yes mate! This really good we need to see all post before creating new post our post should be different from other post our post should be useful we dont need jst quantity number of posts