Basic things you should know to create New topics. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Making new topic is a great way to show that you are part of the team. I totally agree with u. With the help of your posts, I believe we members can benefit from this and start creating topics on our own by trying to avoid duplicated topics. Thanks for this post, It is great.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This section is for beginners all new members are here so it is very necessary to present things in a simple and easy wording give a new information in such a way which is understandable for all.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Yes you are right mate before posting a topic it's very important to know which section it must belong and the use of simple language should always be observed,by doing so I believe we will reduce the number of posts being deleted.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

You are right, thank you for your posts, and I hope that everyone will read them, especially the new ones here, because they will be able to benefit from them for sure. I hope that everyone will also use the search feature before sharing any topic because it is possible that the same topic is already inside the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You are right in your words we must make an effort to write a useful publication and not only write repetitive and unhelpful topics so we must expand our information on the topic we want and search for additional information and coordinate his ideas in a simple way so that the rest of the members can understand it easily

3 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

Yes this is the Main point. You should Cleary know in which section what kind of topic you have to make. As this forum has different sections and every sections has different guidelines. Good post my friend. 

If friend is absolutely right and I totally agree with you we should read the rules of each section of the forum and we can also leave our mental laziness and create useful topics for all

The new users should read the post very seriously. Because it is very important to see these things and remember before posting any topics. A new post must contain enough information about a certain topic so that the user can get enough information to do better in crypto world. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Good advice. In addition,making topics from what we learned before that can help everyone especially those who are just new in this field can be good but don't forget to use the search button first to avoid duplicate in topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I really like your information, everyone who is new here and who is old here needs this information very much. Hope everyone will benefit from this post. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, George10 said:

Yes you are right mate before posting a topic it's very important to know which section it must belong and the use of simple language should always be observed,by doing so I believe we will reduce the number of posts being deleted.

The use of words must be on target without repeating words. if there is additional information then it can be conveyed straightforwardly. everyone wants to know in detail but solid and clear.

• +2 3
  • +4 1

In order for everyone to be able to place posts in the correct sections, everyone, especially the two principles, should read all the rules installed in each section. It contains all the information you need to post in the correct sections.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For now i want to ask how to buy google play from PayPal and I do not know where to ask lol. i always find some questions are really easy but in the same time don't have its section so i may poat it in app section because i am going to use application .

we need to know the basic of our question to know the section that we need to post in.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Most importantly, always be aware to add the reference from which you got the information you posted on the forum. So you won't be plagiarising unaware. It is a stated rule and it is important. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You made a good topic and tell all about to creat a good topic. I appreciate your work. I also will suggest those to create topics daily. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

For creating new Topic we must have discription, tital. and creative minds.on which we research on them.we research on that topic to get information.This knowledge is very useful for the people.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you man ! and I will add that people who want to make a new topics have to search hardly for the true information ! because here we just need the true information 

Firstly in my opinion it must be helpful for us. That is really important, if you would create such as topic, there will be some people, which will give you some reputation and this topic will be successful. l follow your topic and l appreciate you. In my opinion you can do it. 

• +1 2
  • +4 2

Yes my friend this is a good to writing a good topic , because we need a good topic to learn new good information , so we have to cherche about information never written in this forum and share it with a good way . 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

One of the most important rules is that we create topics in a simple language in this section, that there are many beginners here and we should help them understand the cryptocurrencies clearly.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

To post good posts we have to read all the sections to get an idea about, and then we try to write topics that deserve the attention of others, and we don't write topics just because we only earn money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well actually the basic things to know before creating a topic , first of all know what that section is talking about Because you can't post topic about Airdrop in exchange section that's , wrong, post according to what the section says, and also make sure you got idea about the topic you want to create.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's very effective to see people so giving their hard work to make the contents more usefuland you're definitely this postage more important because many people are having the same as there post are being deleted from the longer times so they are to understand the things and work on it then all it is possible they can overcome the comments counting which are deleting because they're deleted only and useful comments or you can say which are not enough good for the campaign so make it to use full and helpful all the members so that it will not be deleted.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

Thats right, we have to read the rules which have been pinned in every section so that we can understand what section are we dealing with and what we can post and what we can't post. 

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!