Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Yes dear your post is useful .We should always remember these points and also make sure we are not switching words or doing mistakes .These all things may help your posts to get good reputation .

Also before creating the topic you need to know if there is the similar topic available on the forum for that you can use the search bar at the top of the sections

Hi my friend, I am new here and excited to post my first topic, but I think we should already have enough experience by reading the rules and instructions regarding the forum and each section. We must also read enough of the topics and responses to them so that we can participate in a valuable topic that others can benefit from and benefit us in turn through responses to it .

Yes, I am trying to write a useful post ,This was difficult at first glance ,But after reading the instructions ,Now I think it's easy

Creating a useful topic is a best way to help the newbies as in this way they can better understand about this forum.The most important things to consider while creating a topic are to use simlpe words so that anyone can easily understand and always select a topic that will be helpful for others.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thanks for this creative post my friend. You are right , we have read more in this forum and create creative content for post. We have to give beneficial information for the members of crypto world that they can be succeed in this forum.

we must be able to put each topic in the appropriate section and its subject matter, for example in the trading section you need to create topics related to your business. Then use language that is simple and easy to understand, does not require long sentences, the most important thing is the essence of what you want to convey in the forum. This way the topics you post will be effective for the forum.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

Thanks dear for doing this information to me because I also want to create a good topic this information is very helpful to me because I also want to create a good topic and I want that if I study at a topic it become a hot topic and I am trying for this.

• +1 1

First, you must choose the topic that you know the answer to and you think that you can communicate the idea clearly .. Secondly, you must express in your own way and do not copy any comment from any member because this will expose your comment to deletion .. Third, you have to be attractive with your speaking style in order to bring it Interactions

we must be able to put each topic in the appropriate section and its subject matter, for example in the trading section you need to create topics related to your business. Then use language that is simple and easy to understand, does not require long sentences, the most important thing is the essence of what you want to convey in the forum. This way the topics you post will be effective for the forum.

In general, it is beginners who make mistakes when publishing topics or post, since they do not take into account something as basic as not talking about what they do not know or simply reading the forum rules, then they complain when they are penalized and they don't acknowledge their mistakes.

Of course your right dear create good post you need vocabulary and simple language and moreover following the rules of crypto talk

Don't copy paste otherwise moderate delete your post

You're right, thank you in your posts, and that i wish they'll be examine through all, especially the new ones here, because they're positive they will be capable of learn from them. I'm hoping that earlier than posting any subject, absolutely everyone also can use the search function, due to the fact it's miles probable that the equal difficulty is already in the forum.

A new topic should be creative. If you are choosing a more socially relevant topic the chances for getting good responses. A topic should be made such that people can relate it with themselves.

Choosing an unspoken and fresh topic increases the chance of getting viral.

Hello friend, yes, it is extremely important to know which section the subject should belong to before opening a topic, it is extremely important to pay attention to the use of plain language without confusing it.I think there will be a serious decrease in the number of posts deleted when we pay attention to these rules.

Thanks for giving us this good information i think if we follow your advice and making topic and reply on others topics than we will never get delete our any topic or comment so i am agree with you and we follow your advice

Simply, we can say that in order to create a topic, this topic must contain useful information that the members present in the forum are interested in, and of course it talks about cryptocurrencies, and before publishing the topic, we must make sure that this topic is not repeated before in order not to receive warning points.

• +3 1

@ by chance Ayyan, first we know thier basic tips then we open account and start a work in this organization . Second we use simple words are understand other easily and thire post are acceptable.

Earlier than growing a topic , selecting a subject , writing a post, we must be well examined to the regulations of gatherings in order that we post great paintings on great phase of crypto verbal exchange collecting. As much we taken after the regulations as we earned from crypto conversation collecting effortlessly and no warning focuses for us.

Your topic should have logic. Your topic should be with positive theme. Your content should not affect our feelings . If you want to earn from this site your content should be informative and innovative.

The most important thing about creating topics or posting comments is that people in the forum reading your post should be able to understand what you are saying so it better you write in the simplest way

I honestly do not forget you! You want to create useful and informative posts / subjects. If you create a subject to make cash. It's miles sincerely crucial  to all of us  that  they've got obligation  to create new subjects ,first you find out that Did every body else submit this.

Basic information about creating new topics:

1. You have to search this type of topic which is very useful and authentic for the people. 

2. The content must be different from others member's content it will gained your likes more. 

3. Try to write it with your own mind, because when we write something from our own thinking then this must be different from everything dear friend thank you. 

Greetings to you, I agree with you. The post must be complete and express the content of the topic, and I personally do not grant likes except to people who follow my page and according to the degree of evaluation of the post

• +3 1