Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Okay, your post is very beneficial that will help to create useful post. Everyone will get benefit if they have information provided as above so like mentioned above all the topic creator should consider these information.

2 hours ago, Gimini said:

it's good you should try your best create a content by yourself it's better than copying someone has already write to re-post it to people.

There has lot of benefit  behind create your own topic with your own research  because if you create a topic now why bitcoin is valuable  then you can search it on online and by this you can know the main point behind it as well you can know another  knowledge  left after bitcoin @Gimini and this is the benefit... 

On 09/04/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

Yes mate but you forget the point that plz donot post too long when you post too long people lose interest in the post and they will not read it just comment on it without reading it and you are right use simple english.

46 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

There has lot of benefit  behind create your own topic with your own research  because if you create a topic now why bitcoin is valuable  then you can search it on online and by this you can know the main point behind it as well you can know another  knowledge  left after bitcoin @Gimini and this is the benefit... 

Of course @Dorjoy12 I agree, if you are doing research your knowledge and experience will keep increasing gradually because as you stated if you search for something in online what you search for will appear, and from their you can also see his advantages and benefit use of it, but some people don't care, they think like it's a wasting of time to go an research in online by their self, they rather to copy someone own to re-post it in the forum which is not probably good.

Thanks for your kind information. Your post helped us. I will try to follow your advices and try to study on every sections and it's topics and soon I will also create post with good information. Pray for me. Thanks

As for beginners, First they have to learn about cryptocurrency ,trading and the rest of the things, then they will be able to create a useful topic. If we have enough knowledge that we can create unique and useful topic, then we should do it otherwise not. We should create a topic by following the rules of this forum.

Research about cryptocurrency and also how to trade. Create good topics and comments that are relevant and useful. Your post should be informative and educative 

Yes you are right before posting here in the forum you need to consider the members first and try to make your topic a quality one with less grammar in the sense that all members will understand and benefit from the post

Thank you very much for this interesting thing my friend. I was wondering about creating a topic by my own. Now I got to know about the techniques for a good content and now I am confident in making one.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Gimini said:

but some people don't care, they think like it's a wasting of time to go an research in online by their self, they rather to copy someone own to re-post it in the forum which is not probably good

You can call them spammer  and in our forum  there has lot of members  like this who has no idea about the topic but still write  down  something  which is surprising  though  later they get caught  as doing spamming  and get banned immediately ..  You  also can report  those member  @Gimini

Precisely! Continuously makes your post clear and reasonable by fair utilizing straightforward words and basic sentence so that everybody can effectively examined it. Everybody must know how to make a subject appropriately so that the gathering will gotten to be dynamic and more beneficial.

A new post must contain enough information about a certain topic so that the user can get enough information to do better in crypto world. That is really important, if you would create such as topic, there will be some people, which will give you some reputation and this topic will be successful. This probably happens as they try to translate a word into english and find one that is not correct. 

14 hours ago, Rida nasir said:

Yes mate but you forget the point that plz donot post too long when you post too long people lose interest in the post and they will not read it just comment on it without reading it and you are right use simple english.

You're right, but there is some of people not interested in long topic sometimes they will not read the full information of topic to comment when it too long and don't have simple explanation people losing hope quickly, it's good we should create topic with well explanation and simple english which will understandable to the readers.

O my dear it is cealer , 

One thing is the best topic you should choose .

Second is the topic you have wants to create , this topic is meaning ful and eceptable in society

Third this topic have knowledge behind it.

Day to day coming unused individuals within the location tenderfoots segment must get it and crypto monetary forms utilize make eran to cash. i taken after this rules and control and i got it superior thought and great subject with valuable.

17 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

You can call them spammer  and in our forum  there has lot of members  like this who has no idea about the topic but still write  down  something  which is surprising  though  later they get caught  as doing spamming  and get banned immediately ..  You  also can report  those member  @Gimini

Yes @Dorjoy12 there is many spammers in the forum and after moderators catch them punish them they will start thinking of blaming moderators the reason why they punish them. After they already know the rules and regulation of the forum by themselves but still they will break the rules and think that mods will not do them anything. All this are not good to do. If we know rules we should follow it to be safe but I don't know why some people don't want to obey the rules doing what they want.

Hello my friend. Indeed, your words are correct. We must have sufficient knowledge of each section and what it contains before creating a publication and thus we can avoid making mistakes. I hope that the members, especially the new ones, read the rules and publications well before starting the publication.

Yes, but sometimes a member publishes important topics and when asking them for a question regarding the published subject does not answer or take a long time to verify .. I hope for adults help us to become professional

6 hours ago, Gimini said:

they will start thinking of blaming moderators the reason why they punish

Its forum  authorities  duty actually  in our forum and forum  has different  algorithm  to catch up different  spammer  like copy-paste, reactions  cheating and so on..  So those algorithm  automatically  catch them up and give punishment..  Also senior member  often  report about spammer  @Gimini

Welcome dear..

We have to read guidelines and follow rules regulation this site . Understand the topic . Topic should be useful and informative. If you create topic new you understand what we can and what we can't post. you have to full knowledge about this .

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know Basic things. If you want to create New topics.withour knowing basic thinks, if you create new topics,your id can be banned from this forum.

As a new member here in this great forum you can't bounce in and say you want to create a topic,you have to reach some certain level in the forum before you can create, because creating topic you must create topics that are legit and vital which other members can gain and learn from it with different comments of sharing knowledge to one another.

Yes, you are right about this, it is very important to know which department it should belong to and it should always be taken into account the use of easy language, by doing this I think we will reduce the number, and we must make sure which topic can be created.

Thanks for your information mate, as it is will be very useful to me and most  beginners as to regard of the topic creations. We should be always keep it be simple and post relevant topics that will benefit people

This post of yours will be quite a helpful for the upcoming members like me. For the betterment of the forum, it is necessary that, we should make our post in simple word at least in this section.