Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Dear @Ch Ayyan on the basis of experience we can create new topics on the basis of our knowledge and thoughts we can create good topics by working on this forum we can improve our English we can increase our social relations 

Absolutely, we must make an exertion to type in a valuable distribution and also compose tedious and unhelpful points. So we must grow our information on the subject we need and look for extra data and arrange the thoughts in a basic way so that the rest of the individuals can get it effortlessly

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

@JamShb yes dear it happens most that our most of topics delete because we not know that which post is make in which section.if we wrote post in wrong section then post is deleted.we should be careful in this sence because we make alot of effort in creating topic and that all in vain

I totally agree with you friend. People needs to understand the content of topics and know how and where to comment. Also the use of common language for easy understanding.

I say this to you my friend you said absolutely right When we write any post, first of all we should know about their basic rule under which section we are uploading this post and apart from this, we should also know what we are  posting the topics is it right or wrong .

• +3 1

Hello to all my dear friends yes my friend I am agree with you so many people are there in this platform were creating post but some are there were not knowing how to create post.. my dear friend first of all you should have to know how to create a post your post should contain high-level and attractive content then only will get paid and got a good reputation....

The essential thing is that to form subject in tenderfoot segment in a straightforward words simple to get it since in this area as it were newbie doesn't have thought and they don't get it such things so it'll be way better to make and simple posts for them.

• +1 1

Ye one should do it carefully with respect to that topic then he can attain the depth information by creating topics.

You are right, these points are very important to take into account when creating new topics in the different sections of the forum since each section has different parameters that we must follow, so it is best to follow those parameters to do things well and not have problems with our accounts

• +1 1

Making new topics is good thing. But it will be informative and useful topics to the members. You need to know the rules and regulations. Don't feed any useless topics. Give good ratings to good topics or comments. Throughout this we can gain more knowledge about this platform.

Good post. But I do not know why moderator always deleting my topics, although I created maintaining all rules. Even a moderator was deleted my 7 posts in a day. I am still not know what is the reason of deletion. Now I am not agree to create new topics.

I don't know how to make such a mistake.

Forum sections are clear and each section has a name that explains what the content of the section is.

And for those who publish with difficult words, this will not help him obtain a good reputation, because the proficiency in writing also has a big role, as does the information.

Yes you are right my deer. These basic things will helps us in our future posts and thank you for your guidance. We should use simple and easy language that everyone will understand our topic. But some users create their post with most difficult wording which can't understand by some users. All of yours basic tips will help us in our all posts.

Thanks buddy

Thanks for your informative post. A few people post informative articles like you. I'm also facing problems like which post will be perfect for which topic. I'm trying to solve it. Hope soon I can be also post informative posts. Sorry for my poor language skill.

Exactly my dear you are absolutely right. We should take care of the section before posting in which section you are posting.

There is a rule, if you want to make them a useful post, then select the topic according to the section.

Yes you are right. You have to know the proper way for posting a topic. You can not make any topic in wrong section. For that, your topic can be deleted by admins. And you have to create unique and useful topic under the rules of the forum. You should not use any complicated word in your topic. If you do that, people may not understand your topic properly. And they will be confused to write comments. 

• +1 1

@Ch Ayyan Hi dear, yes your information is useful.. that we  have to check all the sections on this forum to know all the contents...make research of all the topic and then have to create new or unique topic ...this is  the main thing we have to do before making new topic.

Yeah my dear friend.  Obviously you should have the basic knowledge otherwise you can't create a new topic. If you have proper knowledge about may be a simple matter so you can create a new topic.  But if you have lacking for the basic knowledge so you are not able to create a new topic.  So i suggest everyone for creating a new topic at first they need to proper knowledge about basic.  Clear your basic part and then create a new topic and enjoy cryptotalk.  And obviously enjoy your learning. 

Thanks dear💙                               

First of all you should have at least a little bit about the topic you are doing. But only then can we answer it in a positive way. Then try to create informative topics that will benefit members

Try to write correctly as the easy words mean nothing if you don't have good knowledge of English and just post something with translators, or having incorrect words put in your sentences and full of mistakes in grammar or typos.

First of all when anyone join this platform newly they should need to posting comments on topics because with this their knowledge about cryptocurrencies is increased After getting maximum knowledge about cryptocurrencies they'll post the better and informative topics

• +5 1

For now i need to invite how to shop for google play from PayPal and I do now no longer understand wherein to invite lol. i continually locate a few questions are genuinely smooth however withinside the equal time do not have its phase so i may also poat it in app phase due to the fact i'm going to apply application .

we want to understand the basic of our query to understand the phase that we want to submit in.

Fortunately, the present meeting place must have lineament for which upload the subject on anyway right stage vicinity, excluding don't forever deem that safety feature somewhat is trusty sufficient, place its subject on water right vicinity with stymy obeying the guidelines for which could bring about indulge in acquiring word of advice features biggest billfold serves as moving in banned cherish the current facility.

Hey thank you for sharing this as a new member it is very necessary to know all these fundamentals. I am sure that this post has become handy for many other new users like me. All these points would be noted when we create a new post once again thanks.