Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Hello my friend, I hope that you will explain to us more, since we, as beginners, do not know where to find the laws that talk about each section separately, and how will we distribute our questions to these sections according to what?

Hi mates. 

In other to your own topics,one should have all these features: creativity,idealism and self courage. These will help every individual who so ever wish to write a topic in the forum as contribution in other to give out his/her own idea. Members should know that there comments on the topic also matters and it should contain details and also express meaningful thought. Thank you. 

Expand your thinking and browse what was published before you and collect some ideas about the field of cryptocurrencies. Make your topic a useful thing and provide assistance in the interest of the members who read your post. There are many ideas for you to put forward that we will definitely like

Yes you are right and i agree with you that make a new topic create not an easy because basic thing and basics word chose very different work and be carefuly because not math other all responsibilities will be taken 

• +1 1

Simplicity is the best way to teach newbie and all of the member should follow this rule. A post must be topic related. We see many comments no relation with the topic actually this comment is useless. It is must to know the main theme of a topic. 

It is even better if you make points in your mind and explain all of them one by one after that you would be able to create the amazing topics and will attract more people.

It is right that we should use simple wording so it can be understandable for the beginners. We should have information about the topic we are answering for.

@Ch AyyanAyyan, what you said is absolutely correct, the newbies are eager to create topics bit in the process, they either use wrong combination of words or they pot in the wrong section, however, with time hey would all get to understand how it works.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

Hey, You are correct, thank you for your Informative post ever. and I trust that everybody will understand them, particularly the new ones here, on the grounds that they will have the option to profit by them without a doubt.

• +2 1

Dear friend i agree with you here if you have more understanding on some topics you will better way to write that will be beneficial for other as well just like the senior write useful post and we take hints and information they guide us

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right in your words we must make an effort to write a useful publication and not only write repetitive and unhelpful topics so we must expand our information on the topic we want and search for additional information and coordinate his ideas in a simple way so that the rest of the members can understand it easily

• +2 1

Yes my friend making a new topic is good, if we have a knowledge in this about then we can do anything, so we should follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste of other people comments...

You are correct, thank you for your posts, and I trust that everybody will understand them, particularly the new ones here, on the grounds that they will have the option to profit by them without a doubt. I trust that everybody will likewise utilize the inquiry highlight prior to sharing any point since it is conceivable that a similar theme is now inside the gathering.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.

This is a good post friend.I like the members helping the juniors by their posts.And seriously i love this forum where every member try to help newbies.This is a newbie friendly forum and i appreciate people like you sharing this kinda information.

On 4/9/2020 at 5:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Thank you mate....making a new topic specifically this forum thats main for the begginers like me is really nice idea we all benefit from it in one way or the other

Thanks

I am agree with you mate,we should always use easy wording while posting and should have unique topic.We should create a post by following all the rules where and when we have to create a post because if you create an informative post, then the attention of the people is increased and you will also get more reputation.

• Useful or interesting 2

To compose any topic here, you need to understand all the rules and regulations that guide the writing of new topics. Make sure you compose an interesting, educative and informative topic that will be help or benefit to others member of the forum. For this you're good to go guy.

It's always nice to create new and useful topics that benefits the entire forum, and on the other hand members respond by sharing their thoughts on the topic.We also benefit from creating useful topics because members gives us positive reactions and improve our rating and regulations.

Study and apprehend the content due to the fact this is surely critical, you have to do it as it will help you benefit properly understanding about crypto foreign money, do not additionally consciousness on one phase of the discussion board. Try to explore yourself with other sections to make yourself informed.

Before e create a topic, we should make sure the topic is not meaningless, the topic should be meaningful and good to read. We should make sure such topic is not existing for not to create duplication of posts. We should also be able to check all what others are posting under it which can lead to more comments. 

Thanks for this valuable information i was trying to know these tips but unaware about searching it. Now i search your topic and learn all the basics advices. Once again i appreciate you for this wonderful post. Best wishes for all 😊

I agree with you.before posting a topic it's very important to know which section it must belong and the use of simple language, I hope that everyone will read them, especially the new ones here,so we must expand our information on the topic, we want and search for additional information and coordinate his ideas in a simple way.

Some things you should really care about before creating a new topic.

1. The topic must be unique.

2. Topic must be in simple English so anyone can understand your post.

3. Topic should be interesting 

4. Topic should contain valuable information

This is usefull information, specially for new members here . Every section has different topics so put your content in right sections that related to topic 

• +2 1

The newbies should peruse the post genuinely. Since it is critical to see these things and recall prior to posting any points. Another post should contain enough data about a specific point so the client can get enough data to improve in crypto world.