Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

As I am a newbie at this forum, I have never got the courage to create a topic. I am at the learning stage. So I appreciate that you have provided us a good source of informations. It will be really beneficial for the beginners like me to understand well. 

Hello my dear brother, I think one of the most basic thing is to have a very good knowledge about this platform for creating new topics that can spread your knowledge to everyone. It helps you to be more reputated.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

• +3 1

I think it's very effective to see how content can work harder to make them more effective and you must find this post even more important because a lot of people have similar posts like posts being deleted for a long time so they can understand the issues and work on it.  However it is possible that they will be able to overcome the count of deleted comments because they have simply and usefully deleted comments or you can say that it is not good enough for the campaign so use it completely and all members as helpful that it will not be deleted.

• +3 1

The publication of the appropriate topic must be in the right place in order for everyone to benefit from this publication. For that, we must learn the laws and conditions of the forum from providing the best quality in the forum

• +3 1

Yes bro as like you post for beginner to tell some tips or knowledge about making new post in beginner section and I think it is most important then all point first you see which post old or which section.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If you want to create a topic your topic must be well composed and relevant you must'nt copy other from other posts or Google your account Will be banned if you are caught. Avoid committing grammatical errors as you may get negative reactions.

• +2 1

Yes we should write useful and valuable things here, in simple words it should have great information so that it is easy for new members to understand and they should be new and informative things and gain positive reputation and avoid duplication so that our things  Doesn't seem boring.

• +2 1

The basic thing is that to create topic in beginner section in a simple words easy to understand because in this section only newbie doesn't have idea and they don't understand such things so it will be better to create and easy posts for them.

• +4 1

Basically make sure the topics you create are not repeated as we can see a lot of repeated topics in the forum which wastes the creator's and the reader's time.To make sure that the topics are not repeated,use the search feature of the forum.

• +3 1

You're making sense our your advice, some of us beginners were making unnecessarily post in the forums, maybe deleted when the mandatory are find it unpleasant experience.

Actually this forum is about knowledge and cooperation between new and old members to create creative and unique topics or posts that spread knowledge and furthermore we need to create topic that is new and also not a copy of old topic that looks same

Yes i think you are right about that fir writing any topic you should keep in mint that the topic must be useful that can help other member especially the beginners of this forum. It should not contains the repeated content. 

Yes, my friend, thank you for these very important and useful advice that you published on this wonderful topic, and I wish everyone success and success

Yes I think you're right. I think it so exceptionally imperative subject since without this we can't make a good looking theme I think. So we ought to take after the gathering and make a point that's essential and related to circumstance and we have information almost it.

Truly you are correct mate prior to posting a point it's imperative to realize which segment it should have a place and the utilization of straightforward language ought to consistently be observed,by doing so I accept we will decrease the quantity of posts being erased

You great a good topic.thank you dear for sharing thses tips to create useful topic.yes dear you are be for creating any topic we should know which topic is post in which section.for example in beigner section we have to great simple topic and use simple words that newbies easily understand the topic with out any difficulty.

In order to create a new subject, I must know the basics of that subject.Then I can create new topics very quickly and easily.In this way, the topic will be signed. Everyone will respond to it.

I once created a post and it was deleted, although I complied with all the conditions, but I forgot one thing, which is the search, maybe my topic was duplicate so I advise you, my friend who reads, search carefully for your idea that you want to spread to avoid non-repetition and deletion.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

When you are creating topic you must have know the consequences of creating post. Try to post in the right sections. Make useful, relevant, informative,unique content. Make sure that your post is written in simple word. People must understand your post.Dont copy form another post. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 1

I concur with a lot of samples furthermore understandable content however it sounds right furthermore have a wide worldliness that it entices altogether one that will also read that it. something very important you think twice this previous you can work a content.

Thanks for sharing, actually there is need for members in the forum to learn on how to create, posts and comments in the forum. Which will help them not to violate the rules of posting in the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes your topic give me a lot of knowledge and experience. I see many topics who are consist of strong words and these types of post would not understand some members because there English is probably not strong. 

Indeed you are correct mate prior to posting a subject it's vital to realize which area it should have a place and the utilization of basic language ought to consistently be observed,by doing so I accept we will decrease the quantity of posts being erased.

Greetings friend, thank you so much for the knowledge that you share with us with this publication, they are encouraging words and of great help to all of us continue to share this topic.