Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

The basic thing to create new topic is a general knowledge. We should improve our general knowledge and then we create new topics and gives our opinions about anything any topic. Thanks

Making a topic for the forum is a big challenge for me. When ever I'm trying to create a topic , first of all i would like to search it on search box. But this is surprising that same topic with same idea already presented. That's why I didn't create a topic because of fear of getting warning points.

Yes, I have liked your post very much and it is a very useful example, for example, our purpose on this platform is not only earning money, but it is no use to earn blindly money, this work will be done today but if we get Gaining knowledge will prove to be very beneficial to you and in that case it is possible that we follow each and every post in a good way in the way you have told us. Write a good post, following them. 

We thank you my friend for this valuable information and it is important for us to be aware of the criteria for accepting and deleting the post so that we can take care of our posts and make them free from defects and acceptable.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If anyone want to start topic, it must be unique. It should be easy and simple language for everyone.   if you do not know about the topic do not write comments on it or write useless posts. You have to focus on making your posts useful and relevant, and I will also focus on this.The basic thing is that to create topic in beginner section in a simple words easy to understand

Actually if you are beginner then you should read the Post very seriously . Yes , we have to read the rules and regulations which have been pinned in every section .No doubt we actually the basic things to know . 

The main thing that you should keep in mind is that you should never post content just to gain reputation or to get money.

This forum mainly aimed at sharing and gaining knowledge.

If you want more people to read your content the title of the topic must be catchy. 

Then then your language and vocabulary. It should be simple and precise so that everyone can understand it.

If your discuss more relevant topics then more people would get involved and you can get reputations.

Yes you are right dear friend. It is very important for every one to avoid repeating of topics. If a topic is repeated and some people comment on that topic. After some time the repeated topic is deleted by admins. So we should avoid this. Thanks. ❤

The particular is going to be many of the core any inexperienced newbies may still take into consideration. there will be many iterative and never, therefore, utile res adjudicata in every installation. so that it is extremely demanded to head thru all the areas over and above the themes of have Zhukov underrating about the routine thus it is more well-off so that you can create inexperienced subjects that will be not synonymous and will subtend useful both for employees to boot.

We must also use simple words, be as natural as we can, and thus we will reach as many friends as possible. This brings with it a large number of followers because the information we share is useful and we are helping the family grow and become stronger. In addition to being able to generate profits.

You are welcome. As per you said it is important to choose the sections. Some topics we can't share on this section. Before everyone starting to create a topic, it's good to explore all sections.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

Yes I agree because it is very helpful to creat new topics

Excellent post brother. As basic things should be taken into account, the consistency of the topic that is being discussed in each section, try to be as explanatory as possible for others to understand, it is very necessary to present things clearly so that new members do not have confusion. 

That's absolutely right. I am agreed with all three points but i want to emphasize on the second point that we should make easy and accurate topics. In this way we can help the new members and beginners.

My dear!

You have created a very good topic and I am sure it will benefit a lot of forum members.I am new on this Forum and I have not created any topic yet. I am getting knowledge from other members' posts right now and am replying to them.I am getting more and more knowledge so that I do not face any problem in creating a topic in near future .I have gained a lot of knowledge from your post and I have come to know a lot about the rules and tips for creating my own topic.

Thank you and have a good day !! 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

This part is for novices all new individuals are here so it is exceptionally important to introduce things in a straightforward and simple phrasing give another data in such a manner which is justifiable for all.

Yes dear mate I agreed with you we have to post the topics in simple words so the beginners like me can understand it perfectly and gives your good rating. I think it will be good for us.

You are doing a great job. I think everyone should express their ideas. With this, people will be able to do better with the help of these ideas. This will help the juniors a lot. It is a great thing. And juniors dhould create his topics.

good you're okey prior item a subject matter everything's very vital to understand whichever locality something that has to lie and also the employ of easy nomenclature should subtend mentioned,kind of i suspect we'll cut back transaction consisting of cites organism omitted.

This is relly helpful. By following your advice members can post informative post which will also earn them good reputation. Making new post is wonderful. It shows that one has the guts to convey his thought and make you a member of team.

When you create a new topic here, first of all you should take care that that topic does not already exist on this platform. Because the topic you do, if that topic is already present on this platform, then your topic will be deleted from here And when you create a pick, then it should be seen that for which section your topic will be appropriate Which section you like best for your post, then you can post your topic in that section. And always do such a topic so that we can reply easily and you get more and more comments.

Dear friend your all information is very correct and before to create topic on this forum you should have the knowledge about this topic and always create the useful and simple topic that is why other members can easily understand it and your topic would be beneficial for other members.

To boot, I suspect social class produces matters for everyday jobs and that's why there tend to be countless pointless and irrelevant matters around.  A recommendation can be don't think the present facility as undertaking and concentrate on no matter what to find out why to assist womankind. trigger off themes which could water boy novices.

It is very difficult to post a new topic in the forum because new topics are deleted. So we should first get the information well and then confirm and publish the new title. We should use derogatory and simple words so that our post is not deleted.

• +2 1

The most important things to remember or to think about before creating topics in the forum is the audience or the people that will benefit from it. You need to think about your audience because the success of your topic will depend on them, on their reactions to the topic.