Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Read and understand the content because that is really important, you should do it because it will help you gain good knowledge about crypto currency, do not also focus on one section of the forum. Try to explore yourself with other sections to make yourself knowledgeable.

Exactly! Always makes your post clear and understandable by just using simple words and simple sentence so that everyone can easily read it. Everyone must know how to create a topic properly so that the forum will become active and more productive.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/9/2020 at 10:35 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

and for fourth number you should always search about the topic if it was post or not because if it is already posted then our post will get deleted rather than good reputation. Always try to post a unique topic to decrease deleting post.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, and in terms of relying on specific rules, the topic must first be related to the world of crypto, each and secondly to have a specific idea, problem, question or discussion that leads to a good result for everyone, and of course there are forum rules of the number of letters and the statement.

• +1 1

This has been very insightful to me and I know it'll help me create better posts in the future, thank you.

On 4/9/2020 at 7:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

The problem is that most of the members are now new and eager to publish in all sections of the forum, so we may find many topics and posts in their wrong place. Therefore, all newcomers to the forum should read the rules of the forum and understand the features of each section in order to avoid deletion.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

in general this is an important points and i would like to add other points ; you should always make sure you are not writing a repeated idea so your effort you put in writing won't be for nothing then your post get deleted and also always try to write a fresh nre information about crypto because this will attract the members to read it

• +2 1
  • +3 1

friends this section is for beginners. All new members are here, so it is necessary to present things in a simple and easy wording to convey new information in such a way that it is understandable for everyone and that you can have a say without having doubts about it.

Thankfully this forum has feature that transfer the topic on its right section, but don't always rely on this feature rather be responsible enough, put your topic on the right section to also prevent violating the rules that could caused from getting warning points and worst case is getting banned from this forum. 

Yes I also see many members posting wallet topics in beginers section as there is specific place for specific topics. That's why the topics must be posted in appropriate section also we must include good information in our topic so that the reader get enough idea even if he is beginners in the field.

Also our topic shouldn't contain copied content from any other sources.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, You are absolutely right . Most of the members post useless topics in which they don't provide much information about their topic. We should provide proper information about the topic which we are posting . Thanks for posting this topic . 

As you well indicate, the topics presented in this section should be written in a coherent way and always using words that are easy for us to understand, who are beginners in this forum. In this way we avoid being eliminated many of the publications that we make daily. I consider that the three fundamental steps to make a good publication on a topic would be to read, analyze and write.

Also I think people create new topics just for their tasks and that's why there are lots of unrelevant topics around there. My advice is don't think this forum as a task and focus on what to learn or how to help people. Generate topics that could help beginners.

16 hours ago, Ridam said:

Also our topic shouldn't contain copied content from any other sources

@Ridam its allowed to copied information from another source but our copy should not be more than 30% from a source becuase if we copy more Than the number then we can have warning.. Usually we learn knowledge from different source but whenever we think the information is good then we learn it by our self then make a topic here but its not mean we can fully copy the content ..              

• +3 1

21 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam its allowed to copied information from another source but our copy should not be more than 30% from a source becuase if we copy more Than the number then we can have warning.. Usually we learn knowledge from different source but whenever we think the information is good then we learn it by our self then make a topic here but its not mean we can fully copy the content ..              

@Dorjoy12 I believe it's only for Crypto World Section as I have read that rules there only.And we must give the source of the website in our topics. And Talking about copying, if we do copy paste of any other articles from internet then it will be other ideas. So talking some idea from article after reading is good but copying exact information isn't good in my opinion. And you may end up getting copyright issue from legal services so keep in mind about that before copying.

• +3 1

1 minute ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 I believe it's only for Crypto World Section as I have read that rules there only.And we must give the source of the website in our topics. And Talking about copying, if we do copy paste of any other articles from internet then it will be other ideas. So talking some idea from article after reading is good but copying exact information isn't good in my opinion. And you may end up getting copyright issue from legal services so keep in mind about that before copying.

@Ridam  i dont want to mean we can totally copy the Information from the source but first we read the information and gain it goodly into our brain.. And later create a topic by our own style with normal world's.. I think so that we need to copy information from another source just for crypto, trading, coin section as its not related with forum.. We need to copy 30% from a source because in information there has lot of thing that we cant explain..                      

• +3 1

1 minute ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam  i dont want to mean we can totally copy the Information from the source but first we read the information and gain it goodly into our brain.. And later create a topic by our own style with normal world's.. 

@Dorjoy12 It would depend specifically upon the content you are posting at that moment. If we do post on our own words and using own idea then it's a very nice things to do. But some members do copy all the articles and paste in the forum topics which is really worst thing I have ever seen here.

For better ideas we can read multiple sources.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you friend, if we are going to make a publication it must be written correctly so it will be of great benefit to all users of cryptotalk and its forum, as well as we would be contributing to the forum and the world of cryptocurrencies since, we are training new users giving them wisdom to be able to fulfill their work in the world of cryptocurrencies. In short, if a publication is to be made to open a new topic, the most important thing is that it should make sense for everyone to obtain wisdom.

5 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 It would depend specifically upon the content you are posting at that moment. If we do post on our own words and using own idea then it's a very nice things to do. But some members do copy all the articles and paste in the forum topics which is really worst thing I have ever seen here.

For better ideas we can read multiple sources.

@Ridam yah its true lot of members do copy and paste to make a topic or post but its not a big matter because soon they all caught by Moderator as a plagiarism... Also the member who do this kind of thing usually not a good member who Here for earn money.. Also members copy and paste another member content too😐               

• +2 1

That the community is eager to share information (although some do it simply to score points for the airdrop) is great news, but like all agitation this creates some chaos. Some especially newbies do not know where to put their concerns (I include myself in this).

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam Also members copy and paste another member content too😐               

Exactly @Dorjoy12 I have also seen many people copying my content and posting it with just slight change of words. Thankful to the senior members they have reported about it in plagiarism report of the forum.  These people uses bot for responding and they only wants money from the program and end up getting banned.

• +4 1

The most important thing is that the topic that they are going to create is something that is currently happening on the Crypto page or worldwide, that people feel identified to be able to comment and that it complies with the basic rules that this platform asks for because otherwise  they will eliminate the subject and in turn all the opinions that the others made. And that is happening a lot because they are not aware or careful with what they are going to write.

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Exactly @Dorjoy12 I have also seen many people copying my content and posting it with just slight change of words. Thankful to the senior members they have reported about it in plagiarism report of the forum.  These people uses bot for responding and they only wants money from the program and end up getting banned.

@Ridam i had also report some member WHO copy and paste another content...actually as we are old members in this forum so we need to do our best to report About them.. As you know Moderator always ask our help because its not possible by them Only to prevent spammer fully from this forum..  But its hard to find out spammer too..                  

• +4 1

The basic thing is that to create topic in beginner section in a simple words easy to understand because in this section only newbie doesn't have idea and they don't understand such things so it will be better to create and easy posts for them..