Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

Well it is very important to that I came across this topic. I am a new member here and I don't have any idea about and section I will a post.

I agree with you that if we should use simple English that everyone understand we will all benefit from the topic.it is good to always post topics that is useful to the forum not topics that are not relevant to the forum

I friends.

Am new member here's first I have no experience about this platform.on first day am confused about it .

When I read the role of crypto.org and also seniors member @Ab.kalyar

Guide me about it .

ITs my opinion that we read all the topic be carefully and try to understand these topic 

after this we can easily understand which topic should post in this topic.

then we always use  simple word that every person can easily understand..

I always try that my topic my topic has benefits for every person.

best wishes for new members

• +2 1

Hi. 

Try to make the topics rich in photos and text. There is a rule about the minimum 100 characters, but I would say: it is better to make at least five lines or a full paragraph.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

Hey dear fellow you have created a really good and informative post I have noticed a lot of new members don't know how to create a useful topic they create duplicate or copied topics and face warning and ban of accounts they should follow such instructions @Iqra 220

In addition to your advice and from my experience in the forums, the topic should be clear for everyone to understand, even beginners ... and its title should be clear and brief for the quality of the content, and the most important thing is to add pictures in the topic for easy reading.

Yes mate , We should be always careful when we post any topics in this forum, First we should know in which sector our topics is suitable and also we need to make sure we follow rules and regulation of this forum which will be pinned in every sections. 

I understand that some times it is confusing when we make a post to have the correct section. I tried to make posts always in correct way, however many were deleted, but I got a good explanation from admin Bigpat for this. The forum doesn't need to have many posts about the same topic. One is enough, and anything else we may have to add, it can be posted in a reply in that topic. I understood that and since then. I only try to make posts about something new. I always do a search in the forum before posting and if there is a post already made about that, then I use reply in this post and not make a new one. 

My latest posts have always followed this path, and I am happy that they were not deleted, I also hope that I produced something good for the forum that will help other members.

• +5 1

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.

Welcome dear . Firstly you have contents and good post . Post must be useful and meaningful.  So that's we have positive reputation in this platform and get advantage in this forum . Thanks. Best of luck.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, I thank you for this useful information that you provided, and we must all follow it so that we do not do anything contrary to the rules and laws of the forum and that we create clear and understandable publications and topics so that we benefit each other in acquiring new and easy-to-understand ideas and making sure of the section that we publish in so that it is not deleted by the members

Making new posts or ask questions that you couldn't understand is a good step towards learning so instead of comments section create your own posts too

• +5 1

Hello dear friend, I agree with you here. We must work as one family and help each other, we must share our knowledge and provide useful and important articles for others, the forum is a good area for expanding our knowledge and gaining experiences and skills, and always the simple easy language is more useful and more widespread

Many of us use very difficult words when writing a topic which many do not understand so we will always use simple words when writing a topic.We will give good information while writing the topic, if we do not have good information then we will take the help of Google or YouTube.

Indeed you are correct mate prior to posting a point it's essential to realize which segment it should have a place and the utilization of straightforward language ought to consistently be observed,by doing so I accept we will decrease the quantity of posts being erased.

To creat a topic, you should know what the contents of the topic is so that you will post it in thrthe right forum because you can't post a topic about Airdrop in exchange section that is very wrong. Always post according to what the section is all about.

Mostly members in forum are that kind that have no clue about useful post they post so good content but is too difficult to understand so the basic rule fir the best posy is that the terminology is easy and clear to every one 

I totally agree with your statement. We must gain knowledge about the basics and then create a topic because creating a topic may be easy. But creating important topics is not so easy. We should discuss important topics in the forum and create important topics and in order to create this important topic we must know the basics.

Yes you are right dear friend @Faiza sikanderi like your opinion. Because herre all are the new one so the wording used in this section must be kept simple as possible. And must be clear 

Because the simple and easy wording is understandable and everyone can learn and understand it easily 

The complex wording is difficult to understand 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

These are not difficult words they use, they just translate words from their language without looking if the words are proper to be used at a certain sentence. So they end up writing nonsense as you say jut because they have no knowledge of English at all. 

Yes new topics should be created and it is very necessary I think and if we create then it means we are active member. So no doubt create the topic with useful questions and even post should be useful.

• +1 1

Hi friends your question is very important about knowledge create topic 

First before we create topic we can check it's not meaning less.

It's very easy and useful to create useful post.

Use simple language every person can easily understand.

Creating topic is basically a new idea a new thinking.

A perfect way to prove that you a part of the team crypto .

Am always thanks for my friends @Ab.kalyar, @MALIK RASHID. @Qamar shehzad.for give me good tips .

• +5 1

In my point of view the basic thing which is required for creating new and unique topic is the knowledge that is also a key of success best you have knowledge best you creat contact.

you explained good and count the beautiful tips for creating the useful topic . We should always used the authentic content and simple words which can easily understand by the  members 

On 4/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Making a new topic is always a good thing because it shows everyone that we are all part of same thing. But you post is also really interesting and helpful too. Because lots of new member Don't know how to do it so they get lost and post on different section where they shouldn't. But in your topic that will have a guide what to do so thank you for sharing your thoughts.

The basic thing you should know before you create any topic ,you must has an extensive knowledge about the topic you want to create and you must ensure that the topic is beneficiary or useful by all the members of the forum.