My family does not use Blockchain - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

My family does not use Blockchain

same case is with me. i have also tried to convince my family members to adopt blockchain type systems but no one agreed upon it. i have teaches some cousins too in which some of them convinced and taking advantage of this technology.

• +1 1

yeah i understand you my family are not interested in crypto currency world and they think crypto is a ilegal way to make money but i am trying to introduce crypto to them

I think if our family use cryptocurrencies that means they know what means cryptocurrencies and what means Blockchain and thy know the Blockchain technology  what about it is! so they take their position.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/22/2019 at 10:56 AM, Dinesh09798 said:

There are so many peoples around the world who doesn't know about the blockchain and crypto currency market. In the future your family also became the fan of blockchain market. And start using it.

If you think careful you will realize that members of your family who are not interested in crypto are not even computer users.

Blockchain cannot support, and cannot understand, blockchain because your family doesn't really know much about cryptocurrency.  So as you understand blockchain, you should work with blockchains, and think about launching different currencies in the future.

• +1 1

Unwanted model most people should look and feel for that reason unusual to cutting edge solutions as normally always intend to learn more and additionally I presume it is advisable to provide teens so, who planning to pursue to discover approximately blockchain solutions and additionally constantly the can for that reason enthralled for more information still genuinely everyone just can't continuously pushing the property to uncover an issue they do not want to be answered.

• +2 1

some peoples thinking crypto is bad teaching about crypto or blockchain is very difficult my family members also not using blockchain

This is great news that your family not use the block chain services in my opinion every person who work for crypto currency they have the blockchain account for holding the crypto currency for long term profit. In arab and different countries where government not accepted the crypto currency where people not use block chain.

• +1 1

Old generation not know what is cryptocurrency. They are very pessimistic towards new technology. Maybe you need to focus on your children,so you can help them.

My family also does not know about this cryptoworld but they know how I earn some money so I tried to teach them but they are really confused in every way. 

It is not the problem if they are don't using the blockchain wallet because there have a lot of trusted wallets such as coinbase and coinomi, but they have to be carefully in choosing the wallets

Edited by Luciferludz

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

We can not do anything about this who do not like the crypto. Whatever we try to make them all will go to vain. It is a matter of interest. It anyone have interest in that they will learn and use it automatically. But we can't make them use. My condition is also same brother. 

• +1 1

There are so many families in world who doesn't use blockchain. Your families is one of them. If your family know about blockchain system your entire family will be fan of your blockchain system. it's very nice platform.

• +1 1

If you tell them to use blockchain, you're basically asking them to become traders. I think you just want them to put their savings in crypto, not actually go out and trade. Blockchains need to be geared towards replacing your bank not just something people can trade on.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

There are many people who do not use blockchain in this world. They feel like this is a spam. But now cryptocurrency is becoming famous in the world. You have to advised your family to use blockchain.

Of course people start to use blockchain technology without knowing. For instance, farmers and supermarkets start experimenting with blockchain technology to trace the steps that the food products went through. So when consumers look up the origin through the QR code online, they use blockchain technology without knowing it.

• +1 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

There are so many families in world who doesn't know about blockchain and crypto market. If someone knows about blockchain in details they will start using of blockchain and bitcoin.

Well, take responsibility for misunderstanding your family. Earn enough money for this enough for the whole family. You must understand the difference between generations.

its not ur family ,, my family is still dont know about what is bitcoin and how we used it and what is blockchain also . whenever i go to tell my parrents about this they always scolled me for it 🙂

Edited by gourav789
  • +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 10/18/2019 at 8:23 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

I see how you are trying to get them into blockchain, but they are kicking out to you even my family too do same things. If I died then all my assets also die as no one knows about this blockchain and accessing wallets.

When you make more profits your family wills tart to using your words and they will get in touch with Blockchain, currently I think they were not interested to invest in them.

• +2 1

Especially in developing countries, it is difficult to introduce bitcoin, many people do not believe because of lack of information about cryptocurrency  and it's hard to understand😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think you should give your family sometimes they will get used to it, unless you need to show them some evidence that cryptocurrency is really paying big time maybe with time your family we understand the importance of digital currency. 

I think you should give your family sometimes they will get used to it, unless you need to show them some evidence that cryptocurrency is really paying big time maybe with time your family we understand the importance of digital currency. 

• +2 1

On 11/30/2019 at 10:05 AM, Invalid said:

My family were leaving on the old ways where they ignore the possibility to be modernized and innovated becasue they does not believe on what they cannot see or hold on their hands.

Actually it is an easy problem to overcome, so they are sufficiently given real evidence that being in this forum is very easy to gain profits and trust so they can believe in all this.