Bitcoin trading book for beginners. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
omaralirajbd

Bitcoin trading book for beginners.

Dear friends if you are beginners to the world of BTC trading I think need good knowledge about trading. I think many bitcoin trading book available in the world. I show some famous book name for beginners learning about trading.

• Cryptocurrency Trading Indicators by J. Kelley II
  • CryptocurrencyTrading Journal by Crypto Traders
  • SwingTrading: Learn How to Generate Profits, Using Money Management, with the Best Strategies for Beginners to Trade Stocks, ETFs, Options, Futures, Currencies and Cryptocurrencies by Daniel Kusmich
  • Bitcoinand Cryptocurrency Technologies by Keizer Soze
  • Investingfor Beginners, Swing Trading, Options trading by Carl Hitoshi
  • Forexand Cryptocurrency Trading by Jay Ross
  • CryptoTrading for Beginners by D.K. Livingston
  • Howto Trade for a Living by Bryan Lee
  • TheCrypto Trader by Glen Goodman
  • CryptocurrencyInvesting for Dummies by Danial

Thank you my friend for sharing this information really we need to learn the basic things about trading in order to reduce our losses and for our profits to be good in addition to this way in learning the best learning from forums and YouTube channels

7 hours ago, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friends if you are beginners to the world of BTC trading I think need good knowledge about trading. I think many bitcoin trading book available in the world. I show some famous book name for beginners learning about trading.

• SwingTrading: Learn How to Generate Profits, Using Money Management, with the Best Strategies for Beginners to Trade Stocks, ETFs, Options, Futures, Currencies and Cryptocurrencies by Daniel Kusmich

Thank you foe sharing this valuable information about trading. Is this books are searchable in google or not? I just want to read some of it so i can try to do trading as well, not just depending on paybypost system. 

Personally, my opinion is that no books will help will not help you earn. It takes years to become a good trader. Well, books are so in order to know the basics, but nothing more.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/i1kcdpx08z

Thank you very much for this information, it serves to review and for the newbies to learn, sometimes it is good to review what I have already learned since my constant fight is against believing that I already know everything and it is not always there is something else to learn every day that  It is the beauty of life.

You are right. Beginners must, before entering any field, especially the trading board, be experts in this matter because without experience and knowledge about this field we will be exposed to many losses

Hello mate its true every crypto beginner needs knowledge in trading crypto currencies and thanks for sharing some great infor on where to extract this knowledge apart from this forum.

10 hours ago, omaralirajbd said:

Really you post useful topic my dear friend, yes trading is not easy to anyone, if he new are old its needs skills information experience and knowledge, this are mix then became a goof trader books gives all information to learn all this equalities.

It is very good to have books on teaching beginners the fields of coding, and we can also learn to trade through this forum, as it offers us a large number of useful topics that help to learn most areas of the coding world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for the informations but it is hard to decide which is best for that from all the choice we need to know what we want to gain and what us the profits that it is good for us and how mush lose can we handle there are alot of things that we should know before doing that .

Wow , thank you so much dear mate this is new kind of information i had absolutly no idea idea about this stuff. It is quite informative and knowlegable. Thank you for your efforts dear mate.

I select a book, number three, SwingTrading. Using this technique in order to learn how to trade on a cryptocurrency exchange. I read this book, and I really liked it. 

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us and i think it will not only help the beginners bit also the old traders to learn about trading. 

Thank you  so much  for making this informative  post. Every  one want to get more knowledge about  crypto.  You solved  this problem  to all of us.

This is really nice dear friend , I think reading your post I found articles which could help me general profits , Because I think this books you actually mentioned if we pay more time to it we could generate knowledge which could help us earn profit .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing this information. First time

I see the book for crypto and really i was searchig

This is really great information .thank you once

Again.

With guides such as books and ebooks, we will be very organized to start something with the world of crypto trading. but I think there must also be like a video to describe it more precisely.

Dear friend I searched on Google many things about cryptocurrency but they take me on different things. Sometimes I did not understand what they write and what they are talking about.. This is very good information which you share thank you so much.

There are many tutorials online, videos and books but the best thing you can do it practice yourself to understand in practice the mechanics of the market.

This is good book ! but to be honest I prefer to learn from videos ! for me I am watching " Sadik Bitar " videos on youtube because he is the best for me !

This is a very good post because we need more crypto knowledge and more trading knowledge. I believe there are many skills in those books, thanks for sharing them and i must find them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Dear Friend Your information is very good. This is a very important post for those who are new here and for those who are old, hope this is a very good post.

13 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

This is good book ! but to be honest I prefer to learn from videos ! for me I am watching " Sadik Bitar " videos on youtube because he is the best for me !

We are discussing of crypto videos that can help users improved their knowledge not  sadik bitar videos, please try to get his point