Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

For me all the time I spend on the forum is very important as I have learned a lot from here and I am using this knowledge to become a better trader. I have learned about cryptocurrencies that I didn't know and some good coins that we can invest. There is top analysis made by many members and I read comments too and give good reaction to ones I like and are not spamming or low usefulness.

• +1 1

Spending time on this forum will help you to know the culture about the forum and will be helpful to learn more and more from this and will help in our earning so it is good to spend time . 

On 4/4/2020 at 5:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

Personally, I benefited a lot from the times I spent in the forum because I learned a lot and earned some bitcoin, and most importantly of all, I gained some friends who work in cryptocurrencies, and this is something I missed previously because all the friends around me do not know the meaning of cryptocurrencies. Thanks Cryptotech for all these gifts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

During the corona crisis now we are free on home without any work. If we spend free times on crypto it will be benefit on us by learning more information and updation of cryptocurrencies also can earn 20k satoshi per day. You can work here long time without any issues by follow the guidelines of forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Most of the newbies in this forum make posts base on ignorance and since that is the case i am suggesting for everyone to spend at least 1-2 hours after completing your posts to read other members posts so that you can gain more knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency and this forum at large because if you keep posting useless informations th moderators will have no option than to ban you or give you warning point.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can spent our time usefully and learn about something we don't know but find it is interesting. I started cryptotalk to learn how to use cryptocurrencies and acquire knowledge and in the course I've seen that we also can earn satoshis from this and it makes me double glad. But it is important that I've seen many members not behaving always and we should not discuss other topics with our comments but be on point and precise and not only thanking the author for his posts.

• +2 1

I used this time to learn a lot and I keep doing that, I feel that the lockdown helped me understand Bitcoin and learn a lot about Ethereum, Tron and other cryptocurrencies. I am more equipped with knowledge and this forum for me is the next level and has been a good teacher for these days I am here. I hope to be here for many years and keep posting and writing about interesting subjecst in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Yes mate reading all post is important to us because by that we will learn a lot of things that will help us in trading and any other activities in cryptocurrencies.

There are many important things that you spend more time on the forum. Because if you spend your time on the forum you got knowledge about different topics so it is clear for you that you become professional.

Any time I ever spend for crypto I feel it was a lot more beneficial to me than anything else I've ever did. I have never thought I wasted my time and it is so interesting to read about Bitcoin that I forget the time sometimes. we have to gain a lot of experience as with a certain level of knowledge we can gain a lot from this.

• +1 1

Most of people will not believe that they can learn things here and get paid during this, in fact this is what we are looking for to have a chance to learn with no worries where to work to bring money.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I agree , there is nothing prevents us from spending at least some of our free time in the forum to read topics and learn more so we get more knowledge which will improve our ability to respond to the other topics

• +3 1

Yes, the forum is great during this time, because we can't all leave home and through the forum we can learn more about cryptocurrencies and make some money.

The time spent here on the forum will never be a waste of time, but a very personal growth. Because it has a lot of content to be explored and studied. CriptoTalk is just a benefit, it helps in every way.

As a beginner you need to spent more time at this forum and learn a lot of things from the internet, Facebook and from YouTube channels throu amny  videos about the cryptotalk technology. Because during this period you will learned from the older users and develop your learning skills . And by following the rules and spending time at this forum you will be able to do work in trading, exchange and in investing. Thanks for this topic.

Yes, the quarantine period that was imposed on the whole world gave me more time to research this topic, learn and increase my knowledge in this field, and now after a long period of learning, I feel that I can enter the market and start working.

• +2 1

We are get a lot of knaowledge from the forum and with the time we are spend we earn the experience and rank in the forum that is make us more useful and expert in the topic of cryptocurrency. I am very glad this forum is help us rise and become better users of cryptocurrenvy and I will always have this special forum and talk about to anyone that is interested in crypto.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Of course, spending time learning and collecting information that will help you complete your work, and thus obtaining money is more important than wasting time in platforms with no practical benefit or nothing but entertainment. In my view, CryptoTalk is a first step towards a bigger and bigger work for us, so we must take advantage of this opportunity.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

13 minutes ago, Sandrajudus said:

Because of the pandemic situation happend. All of us were being at home. So spending time with the forum help us to earn some money. 

Yes this is correct but my friend I have to give you a good advice that to earn some money you have to read the rules and understand what you have to do to make the most from it. I am sure you read but maybe you forget too. So, from what I have read I know that we have to write more than the limit of 100 characters and make very good posts that are not spamming and give some good tips in them. Also it helps ot have a picture in your profile and not respond about something else except only what the point of the post is about.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Being active in Cryptotalk community, I am able to learn new things on daily basis. Exploring the contents and getting to know about informative posts and ideas has helped in research and made me more focused on learning, and searching for new things, and getting to know about others crypto experience has helped to gain more insights, and motivated to do something, that is really of worth.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/29/2020 at 5:01 PM, Wakeeli said:

If you take your time to go over several post you will have more knowledge and will not be found of repeating post and your post will be among the best and useful.

That's one of the main essence of spending more time, it quickly grows one in experiences, skills and different strategies regarding Crypto currencies system. haven't you learn will enable you to publish the best and therefore will gain you respect, appreciation via giving your postings positive reputations.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Perhaps in your countries you sit at home and use your laptop in the living room and browse the topics of this site while you drink cold juice .. But we, residents of the third world, still work daily without interruption because of the Corona and we use our mobile devices to browse the forum while we are at work hours

• +3 1

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

At this time all world is free and sitting at their homes many people are spending time on social media accounts before joining this forum i use social media for entertaining but now i know the value of time that i can easily make good profit using my knowledge so thanks all cryptotalk team giving us the opportunity to earn  right sitting on our homes.

• +1 1
  • +3 1