A pretty picture showing bitcoin whales and their rating - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

A pretty picture showing bitcoin whales and their rating

2 hours ago, Jay8 said:

good visual to be honest. i thought there is just one classification of a whales but i was wrong, this is a very good description of whales.

Yes, there is more than one classification for whales and not only one classification, this classification is based on the amount of bitcoin that each whale or every person possesses, there are many people who believe that there is one label for whales and this is not true as you can see from the picture.

A pretty amazing and funny ranking. According to the above image, I am a shrimp because I have way less than 1 BTC! This picture only shows the different kind of whales. It would be interesting if we could know the share of each type on the market. Certainly, humpback whales are not that high and I guess most whales belong to the fish and dolphin categories. If banks decide to join and hold crypto, they can even beat humpbacks by owning 5000+ BTCs!

• Useful or interesting 1

Very interesting think to know about. I would love to be even crab hopefully in future. Just imagine how much control these humpack whales has on this crypto market.

8 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

A pretty amazing and funny ranking. According to the above image, I am a shrimp because I have way less than 1 BTC! This picture only shows the different kind of whales. It would be interesting if we could know the share of each type on the market. Certainly, humpback whales are not that high and I guess most whales belong to the fish and dolphin categories. If banks decide to join and hold crypto, they can even beat humpbacks by owning 5000+ BTCs!

Yes, I think most of the members here are shrimp😄 !!! Sure, the whale will not tire of writing here on the forum and it certainly does not have time to do these things. Yes, you can not believe that some people own these large amounts of bitcoin but this is a fact that there is obscene wealth and there are people who own this and perhaps more.

I think most of us are from Shrimp or at least I, As there is under this description the largest number of newly traded people in the world of bitcoin and they were called by this name as a result of that anyone can prey on them easily and have the lowest amount of bitcoin possible.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:05 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hi friends
We all hear the term bitcoin whales but do you know how they are named and classified? I mean, how much does each Bitcoin person have to be called a whale and what are their different rankings?
This picture shows you all that:
We note the name of each type of whale and how much bitcoin it should own
what do you think?

1698768052_.thumb.jpg.143d58c4b1e6c70e2903507803ccffd8.jpg

That's a very useful information. I know about the term whales but i never knew that this term has different classifications. Cryptoworld has many its own terms which is only related to crypto currency. 

28 minutes ago, Princeazam said:

Wow!  Nice share my dear mate,  all whales in one frame interesting  picture. Thanks for sharing this information with us. I wish i would be dophin one day.  

I wish you a good swim in the sea but you must stay away from whales and sharks because they are very dangerous. Yes we all wish to be of this big fish and have a lot of bitcoin. I think that would be a great feeling.

10 hours ago, alex72 said:

Pretty precision I certainly had no idea about this thanks for sharing, so that means I'm in a shrimp category because I'm keeping less than one bitcoin.

Yes, I hope that you pass the shrimp category and become a big fish, but you have to watch out for the whales because swimming with the whales is very dangerous and do not forget that there are also sharks which are very dangerous.

On 4/6/2020 at 1:17 PM, Kgn78690 said:

In the three years of career in cryptocurrency market I am hearing these information for the first time I already heard about whales but not known what is size of Bitcoin 

You are so funny mate if that was your problem knowing not the Bitcoin size then you can search on Google if you can get answer to your problem

To be honest with you, I don't think that these names are any useful for us because if you just use a term "whale" probably you mean someone much richer than you, that's all.

19 hours ago, Rezort said:

To be honest with you, I don't think that these names are any useful for us because if you just use a term "whale" probably you mean someone much richer than you, that's all.

Thank you for your frankness, yes it is useless to us in practice except in one thing, which is when you hear such terms you must know what it means in order to understand what is happening around you, you hear a lot of news about whales and you must know what that means.

indeed a considerable lot of the individuals are doing the speculation on Bitcoin and the costs are ascending as should be obvious the variance are such a large amount of the coin that we need to decide in favor of the great rate of return since it will make the conceivable result to the venture return.

3 hours ago, kosovali ali said:

We hear the term Bitcoin whales, but I didn't know how they were named and classified. I really saved the picture on my computer as a new information. Thank you.

Thanks my friend, I am glad that you liked the picture, yes the picture is really beautiful and it contains important information about the classification of whales and other fish in the world of bitcoin and it is good to keep it on the computer.

1 hour ago, leo olliver said:

You have made this a beautiful visual with a really impressive article and pictures. Many people did not know this. In this way, he learned.

Yes, this image is an expression of important information in the world of bitcoin whales, as there is not a single class of whale, but there are ~ more than one type, depending on the amount of bitcoin they have.

I think this picture is rich in information and clarification that everyone needs so that they can know why some people are named after the whale bitcoin for me. I cannot have any of these labels because I have much less than 1 bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a useful and good topic to know what stage you are currently as well as you know the order of type of people by the amount of bitcoin they have

THINK POSITIVE

5 hours ago, Nezar said:

I think this picture is rich in information and clarification that everyone needs so that they can know why some people are named after the whale bitcoin for me. I cannot have any of these labels because I have much less than 1 bitcoin

Well don't bother my friend, I think all the members of the forum here are from shrimp class i.e. have less than 1 BTC. Whales and big fish are sure not to tire of writing here on the forum. They must be busy calculating their profits.😋

Yes, I saw this picture many times on Twitter and Telegram, and it categorizes whales or traders who have quantities from small to large, I think I am not classified in the picture haha .

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I saw this picture many times on Twitter and Telegram, and it categorizes whales or traders who have quantities from small to large, I think I am not classified in the picture haha .

Me too LOL, some we are completely of the picture, we do not matter much in this market, and always we are the ones mostly victimized with manipulations.

14 hours ago, Sezar55 said:

My dear friend, it is really amazing and wonderful that the work that they did before the rise of bitcoin from buying and storing this currency for these days was right and it was well studied and they possess great wealth and really, as some experts say they have a great role in prices

Yes, this richness can be the result of wise experience and behavior, and it can be the result of luck and it can be the result of other things, but in any case they possess great wealth already and there are many types of them and not only one type.

It would be better if you also included the link where you got the picture, because you only give very little explanation, so that later it will be easier for other members to find out more about the classification of the bitcoin whale.

Interesting informative post. I only knew a couple of positions. It's a pity that I'm at the end. All wish if be not in the beginning then at least in the middle.

cute this ranking of whales, however it was already known that they handle really large amounts of bitcoin, and often gather in groups to make huge transactions on exchanges and influence the market to their advantage

This is really cool , atleast I got to know how many btc a person has to hold before that person could be called a bitcoin whale, but believe me this is actually a big amount of money and it's obvious the whales 🐋 are the set of people who could manipulate the price of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

This is really cool , atleast I got to know how many btc a person has to hold before that person could be called a bitcoin whale, but believe me this is actually a big amount of money and it's obvious the whales 🐋 are the set of people who could manipulate the price of bitcoin.

Yes, whales can manipulate the price of bitcoin very easily, but in my opinion, a whale is more interested in raising the price of bitcoin than others and is working to stabilize its price because if the price drops significantly, it will be a disaster for them.