Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Truly mate, you are correct that getting free cash is an exercise in futility and in the event that installment is made, at that point limited quantities will be paid so you need to strive to get the cash.

Truly mate, you are correct that getting free cash is an exercise in futility and in the event that installment is made, at that point limited quantities will be paid so you need to strive to get the cash.

I also agree with it searching about the free cryptography in the airdrops are bounties or such kind of other things is just a waste of time.

So we should not waste our time in these kinds of Acts we just should learn about the cryptocurrency and we can become a good trader and investor and we can earn a lot of profit from it so don't waste your time.

I believe you mate yes some site are indeed waste of time because some are fraud, if you don't have any idea about any strange site don't invest in it because if you do you are just wasting your time.

Your post us very informative for me. Because i cant use free crypto but you are right because many of the sites are fake and scam so we should avoid from these sites and we use cryptotalk for online trading whic is best for every user . So i prefer cryptotalk than others

I did that before and it really consume some of my time and I only end up having nothing because free crypto is really a low percent of chance to become true reason why when someone offering you this then you need to put some effort or worst you will only get scam. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Certainly, I agree with you, that there are a lot of frauds that occur by gaining the interest of others with fake ads, as they either do not offer free currencies or offer very low amounts. It is not possible to obtain free coins.
This forum is the most profitable place, there are clear conditions and rules, and for you to earn work seriously.

Yes mainly it is just waste of time. Because with the name of free crypto it is just waste of time you have crypto but it is not good it is free crypto is with money but on the cryptotalk you should need to work and earn free bitcoin.

• +1 1

No my friend I don't thinks so, I am new at this forum but I know a lot of my friends earn money and get paid, you have to be patient and be aware of the sites to safe your money and personal information 

• +4 1

Nothing good comes in an easy way for this reason we all need to struggle hard and forget all those sites that claim to give users free money are scammers instead focus on the likes of this forum so that you can earn reasonable amount of coins which you will trade to earn some money.

• +1 1

Those who can do good things here know a lot. I hope from those who know, if we can learn a lot through here, we will understand a lot because there is a way to know a lot.  They know that if they get cooperation, they can come up with ideas in many ways because they can do good things here, they can discuss questions here.  They have a lot of advantages and disadvantages to do new work on the side

Well, you are right, some sites are scam and only seek to steal our data, but I have won large sums of cryptocurrencies for free and that have served me, because I can better handle that money without worrying, since I do not need it for myself daily life.

The advice I would give newbies is to research airdrops well and stay informed, as there are sometimes excellent opportunities. Of course, they must protect their information.

I did not find any better than this forum in terms of credibility and learning as well, most people cheat on some sites, as they are free or pay, but in very small amounts, so it is better to encourage everyone to work in this forum because everyone pays money for his work.

I agree with you as most sites out there just want to scam prople into giving their money with the promise of height profit and but instead of reping on them you can make other thing which is really helpful for you.

Yes dear searching for free airdrops from various sites it's only waste of time because we all know that mostly airdrops are scam ,lots of fake platform now give free airdrops to attract investor and after invest in it's ,they scam us that's why now I only use cryto for trading, holding coin and for cryptotalk .

1 hour ago, easm said:

You are right, as obtaining free cryptocurrencies through the sites is very time consuming as it is useless. We have to stick to the forum in order to learn and earn at the same time and give us a lot for publishing and useful comments

Surely we will benefit a lot from this forum as long as we all abide by the forums rules and regulations because the forum is legit which was why it has earned good reputation from many people around the world today so let us focus more on our daily work sonas to remain safe from the punishment of the moderators.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

Yes dear you are 100% right these sites just provides us wrong path of earning but this is our responsibility to beware about these kind of scammers. And this is totally waste of time and I think time is money and it is very precious these days. 

That's right- there are some websites that we waste our time working on because they are of no use, they are frauds and thus we waste a lot of our precious time should to avoid these thing And we should create a site that will benefit us and not waste our time.i like this site where we work .it is cryptotalk .i whould like to advise everyone to use this site with a lot of credibility .

Well it's good to keep trying perhaps someday your luck will shine, searching for free cryptocurrencies is not an easy task but if persist one day ypu might find them

I agree with you mate in attendance are no free sites that pays like cryptotalk out nearby for I tolerate tried a lot of like airdrops, faucets and other free sites but they didn't compensate me and others bowed out to be rip-off or paying slight income

Of course since free doesn't exist. Everything requires to make some actions. IF you just sit and do nothing nobody will pay you for anything. So the reasoning is correct as free anything doesn't exist and never was there anyway.

On 12/15/2020 at 11:40 AM, Froshk said:

Well it's good to keep trying perhaps someday your luck will shine, searching for free cryptocurrencies is not an easy task but if persist one day ypu might find them

You are right mate but let me tell you that we have to work here not to waste the time in fake sites because it's only wastage of time anything else and as we know this is a very great forum where we can do our job easily and earn money here so it is important to spend that time here not in finding in other sites..

Yes you are right. If some websites offer free cypto that definitely a scam. Noone should response to it. Of course its a wasting of time. Scammers create these to trap people. People rely on them and lost their money. Everyone should be careful.

• +5 1

There are many sites related to free crypto money. Even if we get paid, we earn low amounts. Some do not pay at all. The important thing is to earn good amounts. It is necessary to research a little and find platforms that give good money.

• +3 1

On 4/2/2020 at 2:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

There are sites that offer free crypto but it could take you forever to get something tangible, you can really make something good from crypto currency only when you invest something good in the business

• +1 1

Searching for free crypto or faucet is a wasted of time. I made this mistake too. But got nothing except wasting time. I think no one should go for faucet, better learn how to invest or trading. Or any other skills. Thing that comes to us free aren't valued much. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg