Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

If people utilise their time in a good way then definitely every work will be beneficial for them because everything having some listen to improve yourself more and I think if people are working in this campaign that is sufficient to learn about cryptocurrency even if you are loyal towards a campaign then you can see very shortly you are improving so well that every work related to the cryptocurrency becameing easier for you

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with your point if view. I believe that we do not have a short cut. We should never even look for a short cut. We must have to follow the proper way and proper work.

As you  above cited l discover it additionally waste of time. That is why there are a number of websites, wherein you can find a few records about getting unfastened crypto. But instead of counting on them you could make other factor, that is certainly useful for you. Most of them are actually scammers.

Yes you are right and the coins which we get in free are mostly are dump coins and some which we get in free are valuable but they are in very low quantity. So we have not to waste time. And keep care of our time and income

Yes it's really waste of time because if we thought that  we will get free crop top on any site it will be the waste of time.

• +1 1

I agree with you, mostly website are scam these websites just wants popularity. These websites don't paid . I worked many sites but it's just a wasted of time. Some are paying but very small amount it's means that work on the free sites is a just waste of time. So avoid free sites.

Have a good and safe day 😊!

You are right my friend, there are lots of websites that make us fool for named to get free crypto currencies. These websites also takes my most of time. I advise everyone to don't become greedy for free crypto currencies and work on Cryptotalk. 

Some may see free earnings as wasting of time yes they might be right if that person in to the free earnings sites is not increasing in experience of cryptocurrency but if is learning some lessons then is not a waste of time. I follow free earnings sites I did not make anything but I learn a lots 

This world will never give you anything free without a reason. You have to do hard work for earning money. Many scammers in telegram bot use for giving free coins. But they ask you for transection fees. If you give them they never give you free coins. 

This is absolutely true

Like these sites

Fraudulent par excellence

Because it is really a waste of time

Tasks take time and profits are cheap, not to mention that the fees for withdrawing profits are very high

I do not recommend it to anyone

• +3 1

"Free" coins? For me that does not exist, you will always have to perform some task or invest part of your valuable time to be able to earn those "free" coins, and yes, it is a waste of time, generally you earn little, you must spend many hours or days to achieve Get what you achieve in cryptotalk in one day, I think the best way to earn money is by making an investment, without fear and with perseverance and preparation, you can do well.

My point of view why will it be a waste of time from the first place in the cost of searching one have to learn and in anything once as learn is not more waste of time because they is gain.

Yes, this is a very good thing. There are many websites on which they type and they roam inside it, they loot my money and money, then eat their money and give them anything they promise for money.  

You are right,you work hard to get money if you dont you get nothing,that is why its better to work hard and gain more you are right thanks for that its a good information given from you we really appreciate it thanks more for that 

Most free sites are scammed with crypto and the kind of free sites that pay are less profitable.  Free sites with crypto earn much less from airdrops and ad view sites.  I think working on free sites for crypto learning is a waste of time.  In order to get good profit with crypto, you have to trade without time on the free site.

Such moves do not beautify us. If we live in free earning sites, we can never earn anything. And our time will continue to be wasted in those cycles. So be.sincere to you and work here in this forum and earn money as you want.

Yes dear I am agree with you because when we trying to find airdrops and sometime we face with fraudulent people and they are hack our accounts easily therefore before going to these type of site first investigate about those,otherwise you will be fall down on your face.

You have a right, the majority of the destinations are extortion and there are not many of them that give you next to no cash and it is an exercise in futility, I feel that most locales where the base withdrawal is high are these locales trick.

I agree with you, so I gave you really liked it. It is a waste of time and very little profit. There is no benefit from it

I totally agree with you,because if you did not work hard you get nothing but when you work hard you gain something,so advisibly you work hard and gain more of what you want 

In my understanding searching for free crypto is not the waste of time. Sometimes people get those things for which they are searching but it must be on the useful and quality site. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

@Ch Ayyanhi dear you are right I will agree with your point of a lot of website or apps offers you to earn free crypto currency but it's just waste of time you can earn more by doing little effort. also many of them are just scams

• +2 1

Yes searching for crypto that gives free Bitcoin is definitely wasting of time it will be better for us to concentrate on this crypto world and earn our money

Yes searching for crypto site that gives free Bitcoin is a wasting of time so is better we should concentrate on the crypto world and earn money

I've been online for a long time. So I want to say something about this. In the new situation, I have tried to earn cryptocurrency in various ways from online. I couldn't succeed due to lack of experience. Usually no website provides cryptocurrency for freeThere are some websites where cryptocurrency can be earned for free. But the amount they pay is very low. There are a variety of websites and applications online where working is nothing but a waste of time. Which website will work with you but will not pay.
So try to know better about it before working anywhere.
And I always prefer to learn something good and work online. As you can learn trading if you want

• +3 1
  • +4 1