Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Hi friend you are very right site, on which we do not get much by working and they are every other fraud with which we have to place our time also, so there We get work by doing So please do that work with you Crypto best .

You will find a lot of websites where you can get more knowledge about getting free crypto but remember that most of them are fake and scams. So don't rely on them a d save your time on wasting. Thanks 

Actually many don't want to invest their money and they all looking for free money all day. In this era, you can only get free crypto through airdrop or bounty programme, but these money are penny and cannot make one rich.

• +2 1

that's true , at the present about 90% of any who offer free crypto are scam and the rest 10% are legit but the amount they give is very small while the minimum amount to withdraw may take them years before they make it so it's totally a waste of time and better to use this time to learn something new like trading or investing and start working and making a real and  good profit of them

• +3 1

Of course my brother, I am also fully agree with you. Without doing anything, you cannot get any single amount of Bitcoin or very less amount. It is because, there is nothing to get as free, you have to do something for it. As we talk about Cryptotalk, here you can get your BTC through posting. If you will not post then you will not earn.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello sir i agree with your post most of people try to free crypto currency but this is already waste of time so one time. You buy crypto currency and invest one time i hope you win more more currnry

I concur with you mate there are no free destinations that pays like cryptotalk out there for I have attempted many like airdrops, fixtures and other free locales yet they didn't pay me and others ended up being trick or paying little income.

thanks for your post.....

Yes i am strongly agree with you .if we find other sites its just waste of time .and other sites are full of scammers and fraud people 

Sites that get free encryption are time-wasting sites. Use your time in the forum to learn through education in the forum. You have extensive experience in how to manage your money and make profits through that happy day.

I agree with you. At the latest telegram airdrop trend, I joined almost 50 airdrops and not get a single token out of them. All of them were just scams. I feel happy that I didn't fall to their real scheme though. They asked people to send some eth with gas price purposes, and some people sent them and got scammed. Everyone especially the beginners should be careful about them since as soon as new investors come to the market, these scammers suddenly start to show up.

Yes off course searching for free crypto is waste of time. You work hard in free crypto to get money but in free crypto your withdraw money is much more then your payment and you lost your money. So you work here and get money and you do not waste your time here. This website give you payment as you work hard. 

Hello! Yes, I agree with you. Not every site has free giveaways. Cryptocurrencies are distributed for free in bitcoin faucets, but very few. You can't even earn $ 2-5. Such sites are built on referrals. There you can only make money on referrals. It is better to make money on airdrops. There are good airdrops, even the best ones. For example: YODA, DLRS, Unicorn and many others.

You are right mate searching for free crypto is just waste of time because there is no site that will just pay you without making any work any site that claim to give you money just like that is a scam so let's  be aware and don't fall a victim 

Better believe it we as a whole realize that it is difficult to gather crypto so giving it for nothing is a trick. So better to pick the stages that you need to buckle down prior to picking up some crypto like this gatherings and other abundance locales. Don't generally depend on free, it does not merit investing your energy in. Isn't it gives you satisfaction if your pay is from your persistent effort,

It's really a loss in the event you don't use a referral and also desire a huge sum, almost all totally free internet site offer surprisingly low sum in basic it's really a totally free fund they will don't give significantly, of course, if an individual perform tough to them you obtain what you would like, you'll not become abundant yet may have some funds

Getting a little bit of free bitcoin currency in some sites and referral links is just a waste of time, they are mostly fraud projects or after a lot of effort to promote the project with me, referral links and bring investors to send you a small amount of the cryptocurrency, cryptotalk forum is the best sites to earn real cryptocurrency.

@Ch AyyanThis is true and i totally agree with on this. Searching for free Crypto site is like a waste time and risk of falling into the hands of the spammers. Most of the sites that offer free cryptocurrency are not genuine and later ends up wasting one's time. One of the best genuine site one earns for his work is here on CryptoTalk where one earn bitcoin from his daily posts.

Hello dear friend, you are right searching free crypto coin in others site is a time wasting like Airdrop and others advertising site, so we must focus this forum site because others all site are fake and they not pay their user but Cryptotalk is legit and they pay their user.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, my friend, there are a lot of websites, where you can find some information about getting free encryption. But you can choose good sites from which to gain knowledge and good profit, as your work here on this platform. It is a safe platform that provides you with good profit.

I partially agre with u because there are certain websites that give a small amount of crypto currency for the work which we are doing for them. Not all the site are scam there are certain websites which are good.

Yes. As I am a student, I have researched many sites where I can earn free money online, and unfortunately they all pay very little. Those who earn more do not pay. But luckily I found this forum and it helps me a lot.

I agree with you mate, friends don't be deceived by scammers we are all here to learn and earn. Just make sure you make attractive posts and you will paid. If you are waiting for free money in this platform may fall in a bad trap.

On 4/2/2020 at 9:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time.

I agree, because those "free crypto" can be generated by a long time before you can earn from them. And sometimes, even you wait for a long time for you to earn, in the end, some of them goes as "scam" because they will not pay you. If you want to earn a legit one, try to earn using not free ways because their are more reliable.

I don't have much experience about this. But if this is the case then I am blessed, because I found this cryptotalk where I can learn and earn at the same time without wasting time.

I share my experience and it is definitely a waste of time to do that kind of work. I spent years using sites without investment trying to earn my first dollar and the result was always the same I never managed to earn money, as a really incredible thing I achieved the minimum payment and when requesting the collection they never paid me. I tried many times until I understood that if you want to make money online you have to invest.
By the grace of God a friend recommended me crypto talk and here I am putting all my effort into learning to achieve the benefits that many obtain.