Cannot Withdraw All Funds From Yobit? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Cannot Withdraw All Funds From Yobit?

Yes, that's right, it happened to me once when I asked to withdraw the Litecoin from Yobit, but there is no problem with that because the amount remaining after completing the withdrawal process is very little

On 4/2/2020 at 1:51 AM, GoldenColor said:

If you contacted to the administration you will get exact answer but sometimes there are different system errors and you can check it out with them.

If he encountered some bugs or error much better to report that to those who can help fix it. 

Also he can wait for a moment because if there's a bug I'm sure it will not take a long time for it to stay because admins and moderators going to fix the problem as soon as possible. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is possible that this amount has not yet been processed in the withdraw and the process is still going on. I this case i think that when your reload the page or when you re-log in to your account then you will see that ll of tat litecoin is gone and it should all be reflected in your litecoin wallet balance. I myself have never had this problem though, but this seems like the only explanation for it.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Because it is possible that you have executed orders on the exchange that you put a long time ago or when withdrawing you did not specify the full amount that you had on your balance.

Perhaps you just did not specify the entire amount of litecoin in the withdrawal amount that you had on your wallet and therefore you have a little bit of litecoin left on your balance. 

Some of the litcoins even with bitcoins are left after withdrawing the money because of the amount of transactions and the world there is some pear and limit when when the amount is less that time some of your amount will be remaining the wallet and next time when you are going for the dole it will be added to your coin.

I have faced this kind of similar issue but not in yobit in some other platforms thats nothing but we may do some mistakes unknowingly so pleaee check your transaction history there you will find your transactions list check it out whether the transaction is proper or not if not u can find there itself whats the matter. From next time onwards becareful while transacting. Thank you. 

There would be some temprory problem with your yobit account don't get panic because i also regular use yobit exchange and i regularly withdraw my total balance from it and till now i haven't faced any issue i would like to suggest you to contact with moderators or any experience users.

Some times this happens

But after a few minutes this proplem

Slove I advice you to contact yobit admins and getting support to know 

More about this my friend 

It happened to me before,and the reason for this is i have an buying order of xrp coin which is not yet filled,so those coins i used to buy xrp remains on my balance when i withdraw,so check your order history.

It happens to me also when i am exchanging btc to ripple there are some bug happening that's why the desired number of coins you want to exchange are cut in to half. Or maybe because you can't send all of those so that there are some few left in your account.

Edited by Jaysen0104

Yes after i  have faced similar issues with btc, i send all my btc for sell and i found small btc left in my wallet of btc, but while withdraw I haven't faced that issue. If it's small you can leave it there next time while withdraw you get both.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Hi friend, you should carefully check the details where you displayed, if you were not mistaken, then you should turn to the support of the exchange. Good luck

I don't know why you're presenting that error because I personally removed all my Litecoins on more than one occasion and I've got my balance on 0 Ltc 

well i have never encountered those kind of error i think that you have entered wrong withdraw amount  or you recieved them after sending that money.. cause i dont think there is any chance but you should contact yobits administators and email them if you think there is a bug/glitch or something. and they will check it..

Don't worry if your little bit amount remaining in exchange then next time you withdraw your this amount. We need to click on max ammount when we withdraw our funds from any exchange then our all funds withdraws from that exchanges because i always done this. 

Dear friend 

I can withdraw my yobit ballance. If you Can't may be your system of withdraw is wrong. So make sure your withdraw system currently you can withdraw your yobit ballance       

I think you just didn't enter the entire amount of cryptocurrency that you had, I had that too, and since I entered 1 LTC when withdrawing funds, I have about 0.2 LTC left on my balance.

Well, i think when you convert it into litecoin, there has a reserved orders which is you need to wait by just an hour, i will prefer to used xrp to used when you withdraw your bitcoin because this is fast in terms on transactions and it has a small amount of fee also.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:37 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

You probably earned those litecoins after you withdrew. Check your trade history, you could have bought LTC with some other coin and the order wasn't fully completed.

No, mate ! His concern is quite different here. Sometimes, I have also been facing the issue while trying to withdraw litecoin from Yobit exchange to Trust wallet but transactions were cancelled. I used different address from Binance exchange and at that time, there were no issues while withdrawing Litecoin from the exchange. 

• Useful or interesting 1

When you withdraw litecoin from the exchange you need to click on the Max button to transfer all the litecoin that you have. 
image.png.d36abbeb909ce303d54d93253f67ad33.png

maybe you earned them after you made the withdrawal or it's left from a transaction fee, at least it's not lost and just a small amount

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 5/7/2020 at 3:22 PM, kipara said:

In withdrawing I don't have experience if the balance cannot be withdrawn all funds, but I know when exchanging bitcoins to litecoin, sometimes the low balance can remain maybe 20 satoshis.

The problem has been solved. I don't know the exact reason for that problem, but it seemed to be a temporary technical problem in Yobit platform. Good thing it has been solved.

Every month once there is a maintenance in the site so no need to worry my friend everybody can't send their balance or withdraw it from the wallet but it will be fine soon within some days

Yes there might be some site maintenance issue you are not only the one who is facing some problem so no need to worry my friend after two to three days you can easily withdraw it so  just keep patience my friend