Is bitcoin collapsed? For the first time, Token beats Bitcoin at the top of the market !! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Is bitcoin collapsed? For the first time, Token beats Bitcoin at the top of the market !!

Is bitcoin collapsed? For the first time, Token beats Bitcoin at the top of the market !!

I think the news is a little strange, but today I looked at the CoinMarketCap and was surprised that there was a currency other than Bitcoin in the first place
In fact it's a token and its name is Toilet Paper Token and this is the picture

https://coinmarketcap.com

1.thumb.jpg.7323cd7f9fc0533d1e4659d3293bfe93.jpg

Strange and funny at the same time that this token is called Toilet Paper Token !!!!!
Is this what removed Bitcoin from the foreground ??? !! What is this token and how can it be used ??? Do we buy toilet paper only ??? Is this the shameful bitcoin end ??
What could that mean? Is this temporary and soon Bitcoin will regain its place in the lead or is this the beginning of the end and this is a warning to Bitcoin?

I do not know if the news is true or is it the April 1 lie
When you click on the name of the currency this page appears:
https://blog.coinmarketcap.com/2020/04/01/toilet-paper-token-wipe-paper/

Edited by Crypto123
add link

6 minutes ago, Reostra77 said:

You must remember this date is April 1 and in my opinion it is only April Fools joke

Yes, this is very possible. At first, I worried a lot and thought the news was true, but when I tried to enter and find out information about the currency, I did not find anything that I expected would be this April 1 lie. But no one expects the CoinMarketCap  to make this joke

28 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

wow ! what a great tocken , this tocken is out of supply if loveliness of this tocken increase in market automatically this tocken price is going to moon hope This coin have good future.

Yes, it is written right next to it "out of stock" and I think that it does not exist mainly, as I expect it is a joke from the CoinMarketCap   site. Do not forget that we are today April 1. But it's a bit heavy joke.

26 minutes ago, Atif71 said:

Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency I don't think its collapse very badly current price of bitcoin is down as compared to the previous Month price if you check on coinmarketcap Bitcoin market is recovering now and the price of Bitcoin is gradually increased

Yes it is the first main currency and I think it will remain that way but apparently this is a joke from the coinmarketcap site. But at first I thought it was correct. This is probably April 1 fool.

I am extremely wondering to see the performance from the Toilet Paper Token in the crypto market. Each token worth $1.64 and have a look at market cap $41,758,500,000. You can see on the CMC that price change is 1,123.97% in 24 hours !!

4 hours ago, Badman001 said:

wow ! what a great tocken , this tocken is out of supply if loveliness of this tocken increase in market automatically this tocken price is going to moon hope This coin have good future.

of course all of this is supported by qualified investors so that tokens stay alive and the volume of purchases increases in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is a joke by the site developers for the April 1 lie because it is impossible for this coin to beat bitcoin in this sudden fashion

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm hearing about this toilet paper token for the first time and it looks to have big trading volume than bitcoin but what is important here is popularity that bitcoin has over this token and for this reason it can't surpass bitcoin the king of crypto.

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I am extremely wondering to see the performance from the Toilet Paper Token in the crypto market. Each token worth $1.64 and have a look at market cap $41,758,500,000. You can see on the CMC that price change is 1,123.97% in 24 hours !!

Yes its funny !!! Toilet paper !!! What a strange name that coinmarketcap  chose for, but I think it's a good joke, I mean, it's made well for the April 1 fool.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

24 minutes ago, BitTim said:

It happens but one thing is for sure the token won't remain at the top for long bitcoin will be there to take its rightful position without even the token been able to do nothing just watch and see 

Yes, I think it is a joke of heavy caliber, today is April 1 and so this will last for only one day and then Bitcoin will return to its normal place, I do not think there is a currency that can replace Bitcoin, at least for the time being.

April Fools!!! 😄 ! This was a good one, I opened twitter today and seen it, gave me a good laugh. Could become close to reality though, if this virus is not dealt fast enough, as supply chains might break down and we might find everyday products becoming scarser and more valuable in the future.

It would not be in the interests of international companies for the Bitcoin price to collapse after these companies supported this cryptocurrency and thus these people will try to save the price and this is what many people bet on.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Atif71 said:

Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency I don't think its collapse very badly current price of bitcoin is down as compared to the previous Month price if you check on coinmarketcap Bitcoin market is recovering now and the price of Bitcoin is gradually increased

Such fluctuations are normal in the halving precincts. And now is a great time to bid. Only it is better to trade for a small profit. The order may take a long time.

I have verified this currency not a day has passed since it entered the market It seems that it is tracking the amount of sale and purchase around the toilet paper that is exported in the world. It is funny when we hear about this but this is the market exploiting any material for profit so that they created this currency to track and analyze The appetite for paper product

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Ahaha, I can't stop laughing. Almost forgot it's April 1st today. We are April fooled by a roll of toilet paper. Shame on us!

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

There is nothing to worry about! The Coronavirus has created a total mess in the market and some new coins have appeared with names related to the disease. All these tokens most likely attract some temporary attentions and they will disappear or drop to zero volume whenever this virus is eradicated.  I didn't invest in any of these suspicious coins because there is no way a new-born token can beat bitcoin overnight! Paper toilet doesn't seem like a reasonable project to last for a long time.

40 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

There is nothing to worry about! The Coronavirus has created a total mess in the market and some new coins have appeared with names related to the disease. All these tokens most likely attract some temporary attentions and they will disappear or drop to zero volume whenever this virus is eradicated.  I didn't invest in any of these suspicious coins because there is no way a new-born token can beat bitcoin overnight! Paper toilet doesn't seem like a reasonable project to last for a long time.

Oh my friend, of course you never have to worry, I think the whole thing is a joke, today is April 1, and there is a stupid tradition in all countries of the world called April Fools, I expect other than that things will return to their nature, look at the arrangement is 0 and not one and also the market value of several trillions in one day These are incredible things.

i don't believe that any tokrn can beat Bitcoin in the price .Bitcoin price is just collapsed temporarily but not permanently it will come up again with a good price compare to previous price

8 hours ago, Shahud said:

i don't believe that any tokrn can beat Bitcoin in the price .Bitcoin price is just collapsed temporarily but not permanently it will come up again with a good price compare to previous price

Yes we all expect that, I hope this is a Nissan joke, but until today I see that the currency is still at the top of the market list, the funny thing is that this token is called toilet paper !!!! Did they not find another name better than this?

But I think bitcoin can never collapse, its price will rise. We just have to wait patiently. It's true that for the first time token hit Bitcoin at the top of the market but it won't belong. Bitcoin will return to its previous location. In the last two to three years, the value is likely to go up again.

I do not think that this is real. Bitcoin is still the first and dominant digital currency among all currencies. To this day, it still has the highest price among currencies, which is the most popular currency and will remain so.

I think it's April Fools nothing more, then the coin name is very funny and not available for purchase

5 hours ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

I think the news is false, Bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency today and there's no comparable token, maybe you're mistaken somewhere or yesterday was a lie 1-4

Yes, it must have been a joke in April. Today, I entered CoinMarketCap and saw that things had returned to normal. Bitcoin has returned to number 1 as it was from the beginning and I think it will remain so.

I think there is not any coins that can surpass Bitcoin, and I think is not good to see that all coins are depend about Bitcoin price, I think they need to do things to be independent about Bitcoin, will be useful and profitable for cryptocurrency users.