Please give reputation points - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Please give reputation points

Why people don't give me good reputation points? I always gave good reputation points to other people but why they don't give me back?  I also want to have more reputation point so i could give them my suggestions or opinions about their concern in crypto currency. Please give me warning point, could you help me? 

• Useful or interesting 14

Yes i also wounder about that. Here on this forum members read the post and comment with good response but they didn't like to give reputation which is free. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Members give you a reputation when the topic you are writing is useful, and in addition, we can only give reputation to 10 members every day and therefore it is only given to very useful topics.

2 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

you are at good ranked , please not that this is not good Asking other member for reputation , WHEN you make good post automatically you gained good reputation as well as as followers , trie to make a attractive contnet .

There's no way how you can automatically gain it, but I personally use the reputation system when I like someone's post. I'm also following some people to show them I like their content.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Why people don't give me good reputation points? I always gave good reputation points to other people but why they don't give me back?  I also want to have more reputation point so i could give them my suggestions or opinions about their concern in crypto currency. Please give me warning point, could you help me? 

I think everyone's having issues with getting barely any reputation points. I have a signature saying If they liked my post, they can give me a reputation point, but as you can see I have 150+ posts and only two reps.

I think simply most of us are here just for the earnings and they mostly don't care about giving someone a reputation point.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Just now, Thaaer said:

My good friend, good reputations do not give you extra money, but they give an activity in the forum in addition to a positive energy at work ... it should be exchanged between members.

My dear l do agree with your opinion. Reputations are so important in my opinion, as you said it is motivated during working. You don't pay for giving reputation to someone. Because of that give reputation topics of members, which of course you find better among others. 

2 hours ago, Raven said:

I say sorry for this you but why are you begging for reputation points my dear friend, I work in this forum last 3 months I delivered some knowledgeable  topics and some use full comments also, but my reputation points only 25  but I am happy, and I give so many points in our forum members, but they can't give return back, but I can't frustrated because my work in this forum is write meaning ful comments, so lam happy with my work

All the users should be actually understand about the fact that is giving reputation will encourage a user to create more and more creative posts. If the post is quite informative and relevant for a user and he finds good profits by that then he must give a good reputation. It won't harm anyone. Then why shouldn't us. So we all should be always aware about giving good reputations. 

Yes I see many people do not know the reason why they did not win the reputation but we all should give good protection to those whose posts we really use will increase their confidence and interest in the work.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

I couldn't give you any reputation points because I have reached the daily limit and that's one reason for not giving reputations. The other reason is that reputations don't have any value in Cryptotalk as far as I know.

4 hours ago, Raven said:

Giving reputation has a daily limit unfortunately. You can give up to 10 reactions per day. That's way members are not able to give reputations most of the times. However, the admins should increase that daily limit. 

Why do you ask for reputation points? I don’t know what the benefit is, but if I was, I would give a point to a publication or else it has a benefit. You also benefit from it. You also have 10 points that you give per day, but you give it to whoever deserves it.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It's certain that most people don't give reactions to post at all and this makes most people who creates good and quality post to have low reputation , and it's not fair, if we found any post to that is good we should try to react.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Raven said:

You have a very good reputation, don't let this issue be a distraction, keep creating valuable content for the forum and the community will give you reputation points, and finally don't expect people to give you ❤️❤️

There are many people who do not give reputation because they do not know this feature. I think it is very important that we give reputation points as it encourages providing useful posts by members when they obtain it.

Yes my friend me to i want more good reputations, but unfortunately i don’t take reputations , and this is really bad , but my friend i give a good reputation don’t worry, i already do it.

Look to me i get reputation without anything juat help other in comments or in your posts , we will be like fb we are ganna ask our friends to give us hearts ?

Good luck my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Badman001 said:

you are at good ranked , please not that this is not good Asking other member for reputation , WHEN you make good post automatically you gained good reputation as well as as followers , trie to make a attractive contnet .

Is it bad for asking reputation point to other people? As far as i know it has no effect to the payment system so why people don't give it for appreciation to each other because every post here is also for them, if they comment to it, they will benefit to it. 

8 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I think everyone's having issues with getting barely any reputation points. I have a signature saying If they liked my post, they can give me a reputation point, but as you can see I have 150+ posts and only two reps.

I think simply most of us are here just for the earnings and they mostly don't care about giving someone a reputation point.

I think you're right but you are newbie in this forum because when i reached 150+ i also have 5-10 good reputation point. Some people they don't care about it. Think of it, if you already reached 1000+ and you still have 2 good reputation point, there is possibility the members here don't believed to your post because they think you're a bad contributor in this forum. 

10 hours ago, Honny143 said:

I say sorry for this you but why are you begging for reputation points my dear friend, I work in this forum last 3 months I delivered some knowledgeable  topics and some use full comments also, but my reputation points only 25  but I am happy, and I give so many points in our forum members, but they can't give return back, but I can't frustrated because my work in this forum is write meaning ful comments, so lam happy with my work

Because it's obvious, you will benefit to my topic because you commented to it and if you commented to it, it mean you'll be pay for it right? Think of it, we're all helping each other to achieved our goal in crypto currency so what is one good reputation point if i give you a topic for your post. 

Good reputation is a symbol for recognition and appreciation given to someone by other members through delivering of useful posts it is priceless but encourages one to even do more therefore, let's not hesitate to give it where it is required thanks. 

Well, you are not using the reputation in a right way mate, this reputations gives for the members that has a good or quality posts here in this forum and you are abusing it by wanted to have or to received reputation even thought your posts is not good at all.

12 hours ago, Denispodstava said:

I think this is more due to the fact that people are just lazy. And so many people somehow do not try to give ratings, but I will give you a like for a good article - that you need to like or somehow evaluate what the authors write. Because any work should be evaluated. And the higher your reputation, the more users trust you.

That's what i really need. I want people to trust me a lot, i want them to believed in me so that's the reason why i posted this topic. Thanks for giving me good reputation point. 

11 hours ago, Cammer said:

Giving reputation has a daily limit unfortunately. You can give up to 10 reactions per day. That's way members are not able to give reputations most of the times. However, the admins should increase that daily limit. 

Maybe that is the reason why people don't give me good reputation point because they already reached the maximum for giving reaction. I hope they give me one soon.