free cloudmining are not free - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Renukki16

free cloudmining are not free

Honestly, I never know about this issue and frankly I hear this for the first time! I'll follow the post to get all new information!

Yes, all of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration. You also need a faster internet connection and graphics card.

There is nothing free on the Internet, and if there is, then this is a hoax. Today, a lot of people come up with a free one, and investors, novice investors, fall into this and lose their money. 

On 2/14/2020 at 10:21 AM, Perry said:

Do you really think anyone will offer you for free?  Because this is where cloud mining websites promise you,

Yes right no one can give money like that, I really dont know why people trust something like that it's free in the beginning and after that you need to pay to have the withdraw open , it's work like that all the time 

Yes, unfortunately, each party has its own method of profit. You profit from cloud mining and they profit from you by placing money on the site. I just hope that your own device is not used for trading.

16 hours ago, cfarcucof said:

I misplaced a few time on Eobot, not any longer lol. May be a squander of time IMHO.

I also worked on this site for a very long time. One of its advantages is that it pays, but one of the downsides is that the profit is very little and takes a long time.

18 minutes ago, inbessy said:

Do you know how much cost to purchase that equipment to mining? That's around $500 atleast. That's not included taken a toll power, support, representative, site, put, etc.

Yes, I know, and in the end this money will not be recovered from mining because the difficulty of mining has increased significantly in the past few years, unfortunately.

Nothing is for free, such type of mining (especially those giving unrealistic fancy rewards) are turning into scam just after collecting some coins from investors.

Rare are those mining sites that pay really (like cryptominingfarm or genesis mining) but yet the reward is small.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:44 AM, nistmedci said:

Im never see cloudmining paid right presently, since as well much scammer advancement. After enrollment and we will see part of benefit their location guarantees but the conclusion never paid

All the time when you see FREE dont believe that it's not really free only the registration is free and after if you want to withdraw your money you should pay 

Cloud mining uses this type of mining several ways to defraud such as games and open boxes and other methods, but after about a month of working on the site and collecting a huge amount and approaching the withdrawal limit, you are permanently banned or your money frozen

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have also started mining of Bitcoin as it takes too much of time so it's very difficult for me to continue but if the amount get achieved by the mining will be a very much profitable for us in free but also there is a high chance of unelastic of such mining sites.

Well this kind of sites are likely to be scam, so instead of trying this kind of stuff, it's better to ignore it. this is such a waste of time, well even at first they paid you, later on when they get your trust and they will start to fraud you. 

Welcome with
In my view, most of the free cloud mining sites that ask you for an upgrade fee should review them well before investing in them, most of them are fraud websites.
It is possible to work on well-known and well-known mining sites without any fear of fraud

Don't trust those sites friend, they will steal your money and live you crying like a child. Any mining site that will tell you that they will give you some coins but you have to pay to upgrade or to pay for transaction fee is a fake site.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/14/2020 at 3:40 PM, magd said:

Cloud mining uses this type of mining several ways to defraud such as games and open boxes and other methods, but after about a month of working on the site and collecting a huge amount and approaching the withdrawal limit, you are permanently banned or your money frozen

Permanently banned?

Did this happened to you?

If the site is legit, no bank can occur. 

If the site is a scam, they prefer to be mute and take away your money. 

On 10/17/2019 at 3:50 PM, Renukki16 said:

Hi everyone, I've recently started free bitcoin / cryptocurrency cloudmining, but all of them required fees or upgrade fees.Is there any free bitcoin/ altcoin cloudmining that's really free and actually pays out.Which is legit and which ones is scams.All of them ask for referrals, but you can't refer something that you don't know if its trustable or legit.Please comment ,if proof of payment available please submit. 

There is no free legit cloud mining, but if the cloud mining is free, you will start mining and if you reach the minimum withdraw amount tjry will ask to refer a certain amount of people, then if you refer those people, they will ask to deposit some amount before making withdraw. So don't try to use such cloud mining website like that.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, Hami13 said:

A good number of online websites happen to be fake online websites, try to be attentive in dealing with him or her, regardless if these paid back everyone to begin with, they can swipe everyone subsequently.

A good number of online websites happen to be fake online websites, try to be attentive in dealing with him or her, regardless if these paid back everyone to begin with, they can swipe everyone subsequently.

here is no free cloud mning, but loads of local drama cloud mining are consantly refuse you road sign up bonus of 0.002 btc to start off miing but such as the depart in attendance must bound advantage and you demand for retire they will show you you neessity crack deposit to be gifted to depart in ward to cheat you

These days.. Thwre is nothing free! Even these cloudmining sites, they are require fees and sometimes the fees are really expensive! Mining sites were profitable in the past, but these days they are not that much.

In this internet era any think not free especially in cloud mining, there is no free because mining is so expensive, and genuine cloud mining site never give any think free, scam and fake sites gives type free mining offers, because they never give withdrawl without investment.