A Small Tip For All Members - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

Well, some members here are not having some information to be share with here in this forum and they're prefer to reply to the topic made from the other members instead to create a new one.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:48 PM, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you are right 90% people comment a old post in this forum but I am trying to make useful post everyday, so that user in this forum can comment that post, so all forum member please make a new post everyday and give me chance to fulfill our activities.

There's a small issue with new topics as a lot of them are getting deleted because of duplication. That's why we should search before we make new topics.

most new members are afraid to make posts because they think it will get deleted or get them a warning point, but they should eventually make posts they can't always stay commenting only

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/30/2020 at 11:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

I mostly reply quality post on the existing topics and not trying to create some topics because i am afraid of duplicating a topic that is already exists. But this time, i see how less the new topics and from now on i will try my very best to create some topic that is worthy.

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

I mostly reply quality post on the existing topics and not trying to create some topics because i am afraid of duplicating a topic that is already exists. But this time, i see how less the new topics and from now on i will try my very best to create some topic that is worthy.

Then you should do some researches using the search function in order to find out whether the topic has been posted before or not. Posting new topics gives us the opportunity to reply on them with our ideas.

If you're right there are a lot of members who are only here completing the 30 posts just by commenting and don't create new topics I think if we all create one or two topics every day we'd have the forum updated with a lot of topics to discuss 

I am also thinking about it if all the members give one post daily then also we will get a huge amount of new contents that's really very good even it is helpful for everyone to improve their communication skills as well as their explaining any topic in a better way and they will get a large number of contents to give their reviews that will make them more capable to get knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Unfortunately l agree with your opinion, it is really hard to find any posts in English. That is why we don't create any fresh topic, but if we create topics every day, maybe by this way this problem can be solved.

5 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

If you're right there are a lot of members who are only here completing the 30 posts just by commenting and don't create new topics I think if we all create one or two topics every day we'd have the forum updated with a lot of topics to discuss 

My topic is especially for this kind of people. We don't want the admins to make new rules about our earnings because of only commenting and not creating new topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually, this is what I do and many members of the forum do, but a large number of members are satisfied with the responses and comments on old topics as you mentioned, in this way we cannot raise the level of the forum so everyone should participate in presenting new and good topics.

Most people here just want to earn some money on cryptotalk campaign so a lot of users spam, spam and spam in most topics. We need to change something on forum 

Just now, nykas said:

Most people here just want to earn some money on cryptotalk campaign so a lot of users spam, spam and spam in most topics. We need to change something on forum 

Let the change to Administrators. don't worry never!

4 hours ago, Cammer said:

There's a small issue with new topics as a lot of them are getting deleted because of duplication. That's why we should search before we make new topics.

+1

16 hours ago, Cammer said:

Then you should do some researches using the search function in order to find out whether the topic has been posted before or not. Posting new topics gives us the opportunity to reply on them with our ideas.

We need new topics and not the duplicated one. I mean we should try to search first if it is existing or not before publishing a topic. Also we should try to make a new topics that is not yet here so we can share our thoughts and ideas about something.

3 minutes ago, JcAngeles said:

To be frankly honest, I noticed that the reason why some people only comment on old posts and not actuaply start a topic is because they only want comply to the pay per post by yobit. They do not actually want to have a healthy and beefy discussions regarding cryptos. We really cannot blame them though. 

You have a point. Most of members are only here for the money they can get from yobit by posting here daily. They don't have that care for this forum share and join some Cryptocurrency discussion.

I want to be published New topics but I didn't get too much intersting topic for create post . I will trying to publish 2-3 post on weekly basis. 

hopefully everyone follow this stagery and post atleast 2 post on weekly basis. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

2 hours ago, JcAngeles said:

because they only want comply to the pay per post by yobit.

Well, there is a tendency that this is actually happens because they're not actually ready to posts some topics here by having some limited ideas about cryptocurrency, the ideas that they have is from here which is they read it in some topics here so respect them, there's a time that they will contribute here.

I am fully agreed with you mate.I think most of the member just comment to others topic because making a new fresh topic is little bit more harder than commenting.But without new fresh topic,the forum will become more and more inactive day by day.So i think everyone should be regular in posting topic also along with giving reply.

13 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, there is a tendency that this is actually happens because they're not actually ready to posts some topics here by having some limited ideas about cryptocurrency, the ideas that they have is from here which is they read it in some topics here so respect them, there's a time that they will contribute here.

I agree with you mate. There's only limited knowledge, ideas, and news about Cryptocurrency and it is hard to contribute or publish a topic here because there's a tendency the topic was posted before. Members should think out of a box about Cryptocurrency so that they can publish a new topic here.

Really, I have noticed that the percentage of comments and responses is much greater than new topics, but I always try to share useful information with members, it is not only related to the comment, but to the type and level of interest that we provide

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

We need new topics and not the duplicated one. I mean we should try to search first if it is existing or not before publishing a topic. Also we should try to make a new topics that is not yet here so we can share our thoughts and ideas about something.

That's the problem here. There are a lot of topics that had been already discussed in this forum. This leaves us with limited number of new fresh topics.

8 minutes ago, Cammer said:

That's the problem here. There are a lot of topics that had been already discussed in this forum. This leaves us with limited number of new fresh topics.

I would love the admins to see your comment here because we are facing a lot of post deletions due to topic deletions. It is very disappointing to rewrite all over again. 

2 hours ago, Kim983 said:

I think you are right.We need create good number of new post daily.It is very important to us for learn and gain reward. From the forum i think we can learn many think daily.

That is good from a newbie. I like your motivation to make new topics! I hope to see you making daily useful topics that we can comment on and discuss. 

17 hours ago, Cammer said:

You're right mate, we only have limited topics here that has quality and a good thread. We should start thinking out of a box now and create a topic that is new to thus forum so we can discuss it. 

19 hours ago, magd said:

Really, I have noticed that the percentage of comments and responses is much greater than new topics, but I always try to share useful information with members, it is not only related to the comment, but to the type and level of interest that we provide

Well, there's nothing problem with that mate, probably, some members here are just not having an information to share here in this forum so that they're just preferring to reply topic here.

5 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

You're right mate, we only have limited topics here that has quality and a good thread. We should start thinking out of a box now and create a topic that is new to thus forum so we can discuss it. 

The reason for that is members are afraid of making new topics due to the huge amount of topic deletions. I think the admins need high quality topics.