Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

i consider my self as such because i know coding and i have enough experience  to enable meto achieve good profite. i still have many friends who don't know anything about cryprotalk currency..

• +3 1

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

I am thinking that I am lucky to join the forum in time dear @SuperCrypto. It's a good time to be the part of the forum now.

And the person who don't want to join they definitely will regrets not to join this.

• Useful or interesting 1

yes i am lucky to join this platform.i am late to join this because i am don not knowing this type if platform.crypto world change the life you can learn many thing and you can earn.

• +3 1

I consider myself lucky because because I was able to join this forum on time before the trade of talk token started. I was able to stake good amount of tokens before the trade 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes, of course, I am lucky to join this forum and work within the field of cryptography, currencies and exchange, and I will be happy because I will not be stingy with anyone giving advice, ideas and information, and welcome to everyone in this wonderful family.

Hey mate, I am myself happy to be a part of cryptotalk. The first thing is to earn by just posting valuable comments And the other and the main thing is to earn knowledge about a lots of things so I am very proud and happy to be a part of this family.

Yes i am believe i am lucky guy. I know crpytocurrency first at 2016. That time many people only focus earn money without know about cryptocurrency in details. They doing so much faucet that time. But me only focus in Bitcoin, i learn about the coin. After that i am doing affiliate and collect more than 1k refferal. That is amazing i can earn 1 BTC that time. Unfortunately i losing it because gambling.

• +4 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Actually I have never earned anything yet even I knew a lot about cryptocurrancy, so I am not lucky in this world in the terms of money but in terms of knowledge, yes I am lucky.

• +4 1

7 hours ago, Zinat08 said:

Yes I consider myself lucky in the crypto world.  Because at this time many people are not getting work and are sitting at home unemployed.  But I consider myself lucky to have got a job in that case.

I agree with you about the relevance of the cryptocurrency and making money on it online at the moment! I think no one will deny that such promotions in the form of encouraging users' activity on the forum by cryptocurrency is a very useful opportunity for additional income during the period of isolation of people in their homes and lack of work with this!

On 3/30/2020 at 12:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

I consider my self fortunate to discover the benefit of crypto currency at it early stage because the world is moving into a digital system but only few size the opportunity I believe in the future many will wish if they should have size the opportunity then but it is already late.

I can't say I'm lucking yet as I haven't got to the field of trading. But I've seen lot of people getting their luck and I believe I will get their soon.

Yes of course crypto world is a best site for earning where you can do best and earn much more money through investment but many people do not know about crypto currency and have no knowledge about it. Now in future it will be a good and best investment site. Then many people thinks that they had missed a golden chances.

Yes of course, i feel so lucky and more privileged to find my self in cryptocurrency world as i see it as a ladder to climb to my success story which will take me to the top and be among the successful ones who has made it in cryptocurrency trading. I found myself lucky to be here in crypto world among great mindset people.

Yeah bro I really consider myself so lucky for it . As many of the people don't know about the cryptocurrency and some are facing the perfect platform for getting knowledge about cryptocurrency and earning through it. Many of the platforms are available which are kind of a scam which claim like crypto talk. but crypto talk is the real platform where you can learn and learn together and that is too good for us. 

Super lucky to be in the world of cryptocurrency because I am gaining a lot of knowledge and with the opportunity that I will be able to make good money and what more fortunate than being in this forum.

• +2 1

yes I definitely consider my self very lucky to be involved in cryptocurrencies,  especially when I read a post about the percentage of countries that are involved in it.  Then I know that I was just among the few lucky ones to be aware of this great platform because alot of people don't even know that something as this do exist. 

• +4 1

rather yes than no.  why?  I have not yet been in the red (if we talk about serious amounts), but so far I am only gaining, albeit a little bit, because I am a beginner.  let's see what happens in a couple of months or years.)

• +3 1

the degradation was on my side, I do not know whether it is a coincidence or what, but my dream was like this before I deal from my computer only, work and trade from my device. My discovery of this world created in my head a Torah that made all of his time aiming to achieve profits for the

• +4 1

I'm so happy to be part of this crypto world because it have been helping me throughout my studies with some world's have seen there and also they paid me for the work 

I was not lucky because I started too late, it should have been years ago when I first heard of Bitcoin in 2017 but I was a student and skipped Bitcoin and didn't know there were ways to make some online with some effort made. I am lucky this year of course as everything is doing great after a bad start and hope that more and better will come.

• +3 1

Indeed obviously I accept crypto is fortunate, I realize that crypto can contact me far and light up my future. Crypto is one of the product on the planet, numerous individuals are procuring it and it will be best for ever

• +1 1

Personally am lucky to be in Crypto world because cryptocurrencies have distinctive characteristics that they are trustless, immutable, and decentralized unlike other currencies 

• +2 1

I am very late to enter the cryptocurrenies because I got to know that there use to be very profitable airdrops and bounties even this forum used to pay huge amount of income to the members. Hope we can see those days when we would earn good money from the cryptocurrenies.

• +1 1

I can't say that I'm lucky here,anyone can join this forum but for me as I'm new here and still I didn't gain money from this forum, On the other hand if I speak about the knowledge then perhaps I can say that yes I'm lucky here because I feel proud to say that this forum giving a lot of knowledge about digital currency.  So I hope this forum lasts forever and lighting us with the great ideas and informations.

• +3 1