Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

@SuperCrypto Ya, I think I am lucky enough when it comes to crypto giveaways, and bounty campaigns. Previously, I had won approx. $1000 worth of BNB tokens in twitter giveaway sponsored by Binance. I feel lucks when it comes to crypto bounty campaigns too, I have made around $1700 from Uniswap just a month earlier by selling the 400 UNI tokens that I got for free. Here's the more details to the Uniswap bounty, in case if you find it more interesting.

I am feel not exceptionally a lot providential we desires to put remorselessly effective in crypto marketplace before wages any entity from this market. so you are penury to inflexible operational for knowledge of crypto bazaar accordingly hardship to be comprehend risk factors of crypto market.

I have known crypto since 2104, but I started to give it more interest just this year and I regret not doing it before, and I do feel very, very lucky

Yes, I consider myself lucky because even though I don't have a stable job, I can still manage to make money by my own. There are lots of people who doesn't have job and they don't know hoe to earn money. That's why I still consider myself lucky. 

• +3 1

Yes brother I am lucky to work on cryptotalk because here I am feeling that I am working here for a family and get knowledge about currencies. That platform is a best opportunity to learn and earn a lot which can not be imagine. 

• +3 1

Do I consider myself lucky in Crypto world to me yes because to earn money by mere viewing post and commenting on post is something I should consider myself lucky in it. Cryptotalk forum really means a lot to most of us here as since the Corona virus pandemic things didn't go well.

Edited by Biojay
  • +3 1

I can consider myself lucky. But i can say that my crypto talk account enough experience to enable me to achieve good profits in this field  because I will have a great place in this world when people know this field in the future

I know a lot about currency and besides learning cryptocurrency, I will be a lot more experienced in captivity...

• Useful or interesting 1

27 minutes ago, Muhammad Mubeen said:

Yes. Every one who is earning from Crypto talk will be consider himself lucky. I also think I'm lucky here who is doing work to earn my living from this site. Still now i have not faced any issue from cryptotalk. I suggest to beginners who want to earn money and want to learn many things should work here in part time and earn good income.

A very good opinion, friends, the point is that you have to have a basic income apart from crypto, especially as a beginner in the crypto world. Because we will not know what will happen tomorrow, the main work continues and crypto work runs naturally

• +1 1

signbot (1).gif

Ya more than lucky, because I don't just earn here, I make new friends, learn about new experience, learn more about bitcoin and other digital currency.

• +1 1

I don't considered do considered myself as lucky but am not am earlier pioneer of cryptocurrency as I see it before as a scam entity but now I have see the part its follows and whoever is still doubting the this now need to see a doctor because it has shown to the world it comes to stay. A lot of people are billionaire through crypto currency investment.

Do I consider myself lucky in the crypto world or forum yes because I never knew anything about it before and it bring interaction between different people from different places world wide, teaching and learning more about the crytocurrency trading and besides I really searched for sites that will pay per click or sites that will pay by publishing adverts for them but all were scam sites, and now cryptotalk helps to give coin for commenting on post and other things don't you see I really fall among the considered or lucky people.

• +5 1

I don't consider myself so lucky because when I entered the market Bitcoin was already at its historical value, luck would be who had bitcoin before 2015 when it had a very low value ..

• +2 1

I am feels therefore fluky to see crypto currency and not only me in our every part of forum members are lucky, to discern benefits of crypto currency and we retain the extreme opportunity to earn a little crypto currency, we carry out no education then we hammering this crypto tell earning and don't no the trading, and subsequently scores of thinks we cost but nowadays we are altogether happy.

• +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 11:34 PM, pablomarwan said:

Yes, I consider myself lucky, and the degradation was on my side, I do not know whether it is a coincidence or what, but my dream was like this before I deal from my computer only, work and trade from my device. My discovery of this world created in my head a Torah that made all of his time aiming to achieve profits for the future of the near investigation

All of us here are lucky because we can learn crypto knowledge for free and at the same we will earn when we share what we know to others that's why I can say that if a person belong here then he/she's lucky. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

We consider blessed to possess entered into the globe of cryptocurrencies before several fill with for the reason that they will become all future monetary transactions. We will be between the first investors in them.

Yes,i have gained some profits from cryptoworld. I think crypto is the future and getting to know it in its early stage and learning about it everyday makes me fortunate enough. I feel like knowing crypto beforehand makes you are ahead of time.

• +3 1

my dear pal am surely so fortunate discovering cryptocurrencies and am virtually greatful i have surely gained so much from. crypto  and that i understand in destiny i'd make a lot wealth from crypto and people who might find out about crypto recently will see me as one of the pinnacle rich crypto trader.

• +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 11:12 PM, Zaino34 said:

Yes, I consider myself as such because I know coding and because I have enough experience to enable me to achieve good profits in this field. But I regret that I did not know the coding previously and I would buy bitcoin when its price was less than $ 1

Everything happen for a reason mate, I may have joined the crypto currency world late. Yet I find my self lucky to be here, the massive knowledge I gather in few day is awesome , I imagine my self in this forum for months, I wonder the kind of knowledge I will get,

I have been familiar with crypto since a month, though i feel lucky that i could be the member of this world . I am a normal student who was searching for a field where i could earn money. And today i am the part of this world where i feel so fortunate that i could earn money as per my hardwork . Here i just jave to invest my 2 hours a day and i could earn money.  I am thinking of enlighting my friends who is still unknown about this world because crypto is our future . 

• +4 1

We are still in less than 1% adoption. Imagine that. This is like buying Amazon when it was 1 dollar and Apple before the iphone. It is an investment that will give to us a lot back as lately the buyers are institutional.

• +3 1

Well,But I can say that my creepotal account was not banned in the forum's last clearance, because there was a lot of memorizing who complained that no ID was banned without any warning. And I'm lucky that I've founted in this forum.

It is real that in supplement to the background profit from this forum and the humanity of Crypto in this world, we got contacts and connections with practice who make easier us in the accomplishment and profit of cryptocurrency and it is competent that we were racing to this humankind�� 

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Yes, right now I think I am lucky in the world of cryptotalk! My friends are already here on this forum, and I came late.

Yes, I hope that after going through several sections of this forum, I will take a special place among other people, as my friends are now. I have already missed the opportunities of this forum. But from now on, I will not leave a single opportunity missed.