Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

şansa inanmam ticarette şans diye bir şey olmaz emin olmak gerekir şansa inanarak işe girersen kaybedersin kendine güvenerek inanarak girmelisin işe yeterli bilgi birikime donanıma sahip olursan kaybetmezsin zaten ama şansa inanma inanacaksan da kendi şansını kendin yarat

Edited by remex

More than lucky, to be honest am proud  to be a member of this great platform, not because I earn money  but because what I acquired is more than money. We all come here with different aims, some came here to earn, some came here to learn, while some can here to teach others. Am happy to be a member.

• +5 1

Helo my friend ,of course i feel lucky to be a part of cryptotalk.this is forum of knowledge and earning at the same time.cryptotalk is a trusted forum for all of us .this forum provide us many opportunities in a less time.so im very happy and feeling proud to be a member of cryptotalk.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Of course its very luckly for me to know the world of cryptocurrencies because I'm always thinking that if I wasn't in crypto, what were I'm supposed to do now?

• +2 1

I feel fortunate to be here in crypto world and furthermore to be e a piece of crypto talk crusade. This discussion is the first that I used to join here and in this gathering I had the chance to find out about a great deal of things about crypto world. So this gathering is really helping a ton of new clients. What's more, I feel fortunate just as others to remain in this discussion.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh yes, I consider my self very lucky because I know a lot of new people here from different countries in adding I make my English improve ,thanks crypto

On 3/30/2020 at 7:50 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

It is a total happiness to have known this world of crypto also with little time you can inform yourself, generating income is wonderful.

I don't see myself lucky yesterday, I bought etc yesterday to invest in the Turkish stock market this morning I am really not lucky, my friend 
I guess I should have followed the stock market better

unfortunately, I do not consider myself lucky. It has already shown this in my purchases and sales that I have made for 1 year.

I think the thing called luck is not something dividing. either completely or not at all ..and I think I am unlucky not only in the crypto world, but in all areas of my life .. already here I am trying for this.

• +1 1

Yes I do believe so @SuperCrypto, I might have joined late , but am still happy and find myself lucky to be here, and been the fact that I knew about cryptocurrency early September am sure with the way things are going for me in this forum I will be special in cryptocurrency world through the help of this great forum

Yes indeed i really feeling among the Lucky one to be apart of this amazing forum,I am really excited about it.

On 30/3/2020 at 7:50, SuperCrypto said:

¿Te consideras afortunado de conocer el mundo de Crypto antes que otras personas en este mundo?
¿Y espera tener un lugar especial entre las personas cuando descubran tarde los beneficios de las criptomonedas y las oportunidades que han perdido al ignorarlas?

Very fortunate, Thanks to this I have seen that dreams come true, that our goals are possible if you set your mind to it in the long term, since cryptocurrencies bring surprises with respect to their price and at some point any saved cryptocurrency can generate a lot of money .

For sure all of members who are receiving payments here are considering their selves lucky because this kind of experience is very rare cause it's very hard to find a forum where will pay you for sharing what you know and a forum where you can learn from the others for free. For me all of us are very lucky. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yeah in some sense but I have recently joined crypto so I have't experience any lucky or fate type of thing. But I am looking for better start in this site hope you also. 

Yes I think I am lucky to know about the crypto world from the other people. But I have enough experience to enable me to achieve good profits in this field. I think in this field you have a more experience and knowledge about this forum then you can get a good profit.

• +1 1

Not much, because I spend a lot of time learning, but I have not improved my economic situation. I hope it will be better soon
Maybe when I enter trade my situation will improve
Good luck to you my friend

• +1 1

Yeah. I consider myself as a lucky person in crypto world. Because crypto world gives me many things that I want. I have recently bought a new Iphone by the earnings of crypto.The cryptotalk platform is also helping now. Thanks a lot crypto world for giving me a good life. 

• +1 1

Definitely yes. Being here or using crypto for a long time than those we know this too late. We have skills and gathered information on how this crypto works. Using our knowledge we can help other new beginners to stand alone in cryptotalk. Do not be so entitled because we go here first but let that use our advantage to help others

• +1 1

Yeah I consider myself lucky in crypto world because I can be able to pay my bills through cryptocurrency it really help me alot, cryptocurrency is the solution to humanity most especially during this pandamic it really boost my me on my financial issue where I could be able to pay some of my depth

I was also including the persons who didn't know what the crypto is but know feels so good to know about crypto talk earlier but i also regret that why I don't know the crypto in my past if I joined the crypto earlier i collect some more money. Now i am sharing this amazing website with my family and friends.

• +1 1

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

yeah agree

My friend, I cannot confirm that I am lucky or not because I am new here and have not made money yet, but in general I think that I am more fortunate among my friends because I work in the field of cryptocurrencies and I hope in the future to become more and more knowledge and experience in this field

• +3 1

Hi friend, I haven't experienced about this yet as I am on beginning stages of Cryptocurrencies. But I think depending on the luck is not a good thing in any field. If you have to get success then you should have to do work hard for it 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them.

Edited by Ben10

1 hour ago, RamiCrypto said:

In fact, I am very sad, sad because I feel that I have come too late into the crypto world, but that will not prevent me from developing myself, I will try to make up for what I missed with some work and search for useful information and go deeper into the world of cryptography, but I certainly am not very lucky because I am too late.

We have the wisdom that says it is better late than never. You will be lucky more than the people who come after you to the world of cryptocurrencies. I know that there are many good opportunities in this field, and you may encounter a real chance to win soon. It is always a good idea to develop ourselves and catch the train before we miss and stay behind for everyone. I wish you interest in the forum.